Arise Sir Ben

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
DevilsAdvocado's picture
DevilsAdvocado
Arise Sir Ben

Seems to me you folks might just have it wrong about old Ben, look at him, does he look nervous? worried at all?

the man has been on the job for 6 years getting ready for this, no one talks about his plan, only his mistakes but you haven't been in his job, getting ready. planning all of this on a chess board running on supercomputer modelling systems running for years. Ben has a secret plan my friends.

Arise Sir Ben Benanke, Architect of the new era of peace and plenty for all.

"What Ben did was incredible, he pumped the system so full of money it was bursting, then, through his masterful manipulation of the worlds resources managed to peg the value of the dollar right at its peak! The result? Everyone got paid, all that debt! and everyone became wealthy beyond dreams, worldwide, as the huge amount of money trickled down to all men."

"During the crises, a new level of awareness among the people had arisen, things changed, the new energy needs gave the world a job, peace reigned and poverty was history"

Thing is, I just cant figure out the pegging of the dollar against resources part, but i like it.

DVA

The beginning of wisdom is to know you are ignorant - Socrates

DevilsAdvocado's picture
DevilsAdvocado
Re: Arise Sir Ben

"all that extra dough and prices staid the same! it was beautiful"

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments