Are the people who 'really run the world' meeting this weekend?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Are the people who 'really run the world' meeting this weekend?

Excerpts from an article that appeared in Haaretz - full article link

From today until May 17, approximately 150 of the most influential members of the world's elite will be meeting behind closed doors at a hotel in Greece. They are called the Bilderberg Group or the "Bilderbergers," and you have probably never heard of them.

The group, co-founded by Prince Bernard of the Netherlands, has been meeting in secret every year since 1954. This year, says the British broadsheet The Times, they are meeting at the Nafsika Astir Palace in Vouliagmeni.

The individuals at the meeting come from such power houses as Google and the Wall Street Journal, the U.S. Senate and European royalty. Governments, the banking industry, big oil, media and even the world of academia are amongst the Bilderberg ranks.

Those reportedly in attendance at last year's conference in Virginia include former U.S. senator Tom Daschle; Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner and his predecessor Henry M. Paulson; former U.S. secretaries of state Henry Kissinger and Condoleezza Rice; Microsoft executive Craig Mundie; senior Wall Street Journal editor Paul Gigot; World Bank President Robert Zoellick and Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

There is no official list of who's who in Bilderberg and there are no press conferences about the meetings. This is because the group operates under the "Chatham House Rule," and no details of what goes on inside are released to the press.

This secrecy has led to many claims that the Bilderberg Group are the world's real "kingmakers," and, some even suggest, behind the global financial crisis.  There are also rumors concerning Bilderberg's 2008 conference in Virginia, claiming that the recent U.S. presidential election was decided upon in a secret meeting between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, courtesy of Bilderberg.

In an interview to journalist Jon Ronson of the Guardian, Healey said: "Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."

Veteran Bilderberg-watcher Daniel Estulin says that the big topic on the agenda for this year is the global depression.

Estulin quotes sources connected to the group as saying that the group is looking at two options, "either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline, and poverty... or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency."

"No reporters are invited in and while confidential minutes of meetings are taken, names are not noted," Duffy wrote. "In the void created by such aloofness, an extraordinary conspiracy theory has grown up around the group that alleges the fate of the world is largely decided by Bilderberg."

This year's conference may have been covered by British broadsheets, but don't expect to see any coverage from U.S. news outlets such as The Wall Street Journal or the Washington Post - they will most likely be at the conference.

Who is Daniel Estulins?

"The information takes on added weight when one considers the fact that Estulin’s previous economic forecasts, which were based on leaks from the same sources, have proven deadly accurate. Estulin correctly predicted the housing crash and the 2008 financial meltdown as a result of what his sources inside Bilderberg told him the elite were planning based on what was said at their 2006 meeting in Canada and the 2007 conference in Turkey."

"Details of the economic agenda were contained in a pre-meeting booklet being handed out to Bilderberg members. On a more specific note, Estulin warns that Bilderberg are fostering a false picture of economic recovery, suckering investors into ploughing their money back into the stock market again only to later unleash another massive downturn which will create “massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead,” according to a Canada Free Press report."

Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, and other sources who have infiltrated Bilderberg meetings in the past have routinely provided information about the Bilderberg agenda that later plays out on the world stage, proving that the organization is not merely a “talking shop” as debunkers claim, but an integral planning forum for the new world order agenda.

Indeed, just last month Belgian viscount and current Bilderberg-chairman Étienne Davignon bragged that Bilderberg helped create the Euro by first introducing the policy agenda for a single currency in the early 1990’s. Bilderberg’s agenda for a European federal superstate and a single currency likely goes back even further. A BBC investigation uncovered documents from the early Bilderberg meetings which confirmed that the European Union was a brainchild of Bilderberg.

In 2006, Estulin predicted that the U.S. housing market would be allowed to soar before the bubble was cruelly popped, which is exactly what transpired.

In 2008, Estulin predicted that Bilderberg were creating the conditions for a financial calamity, which is exactly what began a few months later with the collapse of Lehman Brothers.

Despite the fact that Estulin has been right on many issues, we can only speculate as to what really takes place.  The opportunity for collusion and inappropriate conflicts of interest are ripe with such a group.  Should we object to these meetings and demand transparency?

Larry

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
Re: Are the people who 'really run the world' meeting this ...

larry who do we object to? and what is transparency?

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

LOL!  Joe, now that you mention it, I dunno who we can object to.  I guess I could call the FBI and and tell them that many of our leaders are in violation of the Logan Act - agents could hide at airports and wait for the private jets to land and arrest them all.  They could use the "good cop - bad cop" technique to flush out the truth.

Or, maybe I could call Larry King and tell him that Bilderberg co-founder, Prince Bernard of the Netherlands, was a Nazi SS officer - Larry has a good snoot for sniffing out a story.

Maybe I could call my local newspaper and tell them they missed a huge story some years back when Pat Buchanan ran for president - a story that is very relevant now.  Pat explained the difference between Bush and himself in his announcement speech "He is a globalist and we are nationalists. He believes in some Pax Universalis; we believe in the Old Republic. He would put American's wealth and power at the service of some vague New World Order; we will put America first. So, to take my party back and take our country back, I am today declaring my candidacy for the Republican nomination for the President of the United States."

Peter Johnston said that "Pat Buchanan is the only Republican candidate who has spurned the blandishments of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission, and denounced the New World Order a conspiracy to establish "World Government". Pat Buchanan is the only Republican candidate committed to reform of the Federal Reserve "system" the biggest and most far-reaching fraud ever perpetrated on a free nation."

I could remind them that Pat's "Nationalism versus Globalism" speech was the most important speech given in the closing decades of the 20th century, here's a sample:

In 1939, in his book The New World Order, H. G. Wells wrote: "Countless people will hate the New World Order... and will die protesting against it... we will have to bear in mind the distress of a generation of malcontents..."

Well, Mr Wells, we are your malcontents. But we're not going to die protesting your New World Order; we're going to live fighting it. And Seattle may just prove to be the Boston Tea Party of that New World Order. "I believe globalism is inevitable," Mr Clinton told Larry King at last year's end. Well I don't!

My vision of America is of a republic that has recovered every trace of her lost sovereignty, independence and liberty, a nation that is once again self-reliant in agriculture, in industry and technology, a country that can, if need be, stand alone in the world.

My vision is of a republic, not an empire, a nation that does not go to war unless it is attacked, or her vital interests are imperilled, or her honour is impugned. And when she does go to war it is only after following a constitutional declaration by the Congress of the United States. We are not imperialists; we are not interventionists; we are not hegemonists; and we are not isolationists. We simply believe in America first, last and always.  

And we don't want to be citizens of the world, because we have been granted a higher honour - we are citizens of the United States." 

They missed the big story then, but it would be great to run it now...imagine...a candidate openly stating that the new world order is real and then running against it.  We missed what Pat was saying back then but surely everyone would be interested now.

I guess I could come to blogs like this and object by linking to D.L. Cuddy, Ph.D. short history of the new world order.  Maybe people would give the P.H.D. some credibility in launching their own investigation.

I could also resort to shouting as loud as possible that the new world order is a criminal cabal, and they are going to enslave everyone we know and love and will also kill many in their quest for a reduction in the global population.  But that would come off as hyperbole and many would instinctively turn away.

Nah, you're right, my complaints won't be heard by them, so...if ya don't mind...I'll complain to you.

Larry

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

I had a video here, but decided it was better to stick with the information - so I removed it.

Larry

MarkM's picture
MarkM

Larry,

Thanks for the link to Dr. Cuddy's remarks.  Good stuff.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Bilderberg '09 has concluded

You won't hear this via US MSM, and rarely by any other; Bilderberg '09 has concluded.  A fundamental concern I have is that more and more often, our government and policy makers operate behind closed doors. 

I think citizens have a right to demand that government operate in the open.  Closed door and secret meetings go against accountability and they are an open invitation for conflicts of interest, collusion, bribes - all sorts of mischief.

You may remember that back in '08 the first big bail-out plan was designed by bankers and policy makers behind closed doors on Wall Street.  They emerged from the meetings with an emergency plan that cost us close to a trillion dollars and included new, unprecedented powers to implement the program.  We received no accounting as to how the numbers were derived and no detailed plan on how the money would be spent.

The London Daily News ran an Editorial today about the Bilderberg meeting.  Here are some excerpts -

Bilderberg blackout, media more obsessed with Hoggs moat costs 

The London Daily News has been receiving dispatches from its Athens correspondent that armed security officials have maintained the secretive Bilderberg Group session in an atmosphere of almost hysterical paranoia, to keep all media out.

The Bilderberg Group which meets in secret each year is the opportunity for the world’s most influential politicians and financiers to debate the "high political issues" of the day in total secrecy.  Anyone who attended the London G-20 summit would have thought that this was the precursor for the Bilderberg meeting in Athens.

The media have been locked out of the meeting Athens, and a total blackout is operating in Greece, with local media in many cases not even covering the event.  One local journalist who spoke with the London Daily News correspondent in Athens said:

"We have been told by senior government officials that covering the event could cost us our jobs.  Greece is in the depths of a major recession and I cannot afford to lost my job".

The attendants of the Bilderberg will be heads of governments, heads of central banks, parliamentarians and shopw business people.

Some of those who were reported to attend from the US (see more complete list here) include Timothy Geithner, Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Lawrence Summers, Paul Volcker, James Wolfensohn, Paul Wolfowitz and Robert Zoellick.

The Guardian UK practically stood alone in providing any MSM coverage, Charlie Skelton was dispatched for on-site coverage in the form of daily reports.  "London Guardian journalist Charlie Skelton, who began his coverage of the 2009 Bilderberg conference in a jovial and mocking manner."  Unfortunately for Charlie, he was arrested and badly treated. Today he wrote:

Our man at Bilderberg: Let's salt the slug in 2010; excerpts:

Publicity is pure poison to the world's global power elite. So we should all turn up to its next annual meeting with a few more tubs of the stuff.  If the mainstream press refuses to give proper coverage to this massive annual event, then interested citizens will have to: a people's media. Find the biggest lens you can and join us for Bilderberg 2010. No idea where it's going to be, but there's usually a few days' notice.

Meanwhile, petition newspapers to send a correspondent. Petition your MP to ask a question in parliament. This happened a few days ago in Holland. Citing an article by Paul Joseph Watson on prisonplanet.com, a Dutch MP asked in parliament about the involvement of the prime minister, the minister for European affairs and Queen Beatrix, asking them to make public any items that were on the agenda, and whether the ratification of the Lisbon treaty was discussed.

I've got a couple of questions I would like to ask Peter Mandelson, mainly about the freedom of the press and what he thinks about a Guardian journalist being detained, shoved and intimidated by the Greek state police on his behalf. Mandelson's office has confirmed his attendance at this year's meeting: "Yes, Lord Mandelson attended Bilberberg. He found it a valuable conference."

But these worries are small potatoes compared with the biggest concern Bilderberg 09 has given me. My experience over the last several days in Greece has granted me a single, diamond-hard opinion. Meaning I now have two: that John McEnroe is the greatest sportsman of all time; and that we must fight, fight, fight, now – right now, this second, with every cubic inch of our souls – to stop identity cards.

I can tell you right now that the argument "If I've done nothing wrong, why would I worry about showing who I am?" is hogwash. Worse than that, it's horse hockey. It's all about the power to ask, the obligation to show, the justification of one's existence, the power of the asker over the subservience of the asked.

I can tell you this from personal experience: the onus upon the individual to carry with them some external proof of their identity is transformative of his or her status as a human being. The identity card turns you from a free citizen into a suspect. It is a spanner with which to beat the individual around the head. It is the end of everything.

My observation is that compared with the past, "We the People" are treated as possible criminals rather than being served by government.  Our rule of law is being replaced by a nebulous government that operates in the shadows, without our approval and often against our interests. 

We need to bring these things out in the open and a good start is to shine as much light as is possible on these secretive organizations.  Our MSM has decided that the Bilderberg meeting is off-limits and not worth covering - most people will never know the meeting took place.

Larry

strabes's picture
strabes

isn't it amazing that the most powerful people in the world meet and nobody cares, if you mention it the masses label you a nutjob, but if a few powerless patriot types have a townhall meeting Homeland Security is all over them and the media suggests they might be concocting a sinister plot?

seriously.  anybody want to settle on Mars with me?  Earth has completed its evolution to insanity...it's become uninhabitable.  

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
strabes wrote:

isn't it amazing that the most powerful people in the world meet and nobody cares, if you mention it the masses label you a nutjob, but if a few powerless patriot types have a townhall meeting Homeland Security is all over them and the media suggests they might be concocting a sinister plot?

seriously.  anybody want to settle on Mars with me?  Earth has completed its evolution to insanity...it's become uninhabitable.  

Sign me up. Can I bring my wife and my cat?

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

Maybe we could permaculture Mars..... :-)

Mike

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

strabes said:

strabes - I think this is an obvious conflict of interest, some from the media attend these meetings while agreeing to keep all press out. 

Back in May, 2005 the Asia Times ran a front page story about the Bilderberg meeting that had just taken place.  The article starts by quoting David Rockefeller (Bilderberg club permanent member): 

"It would have been quite impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries ..."

The Asia Times article goes on to give a MSM look at the Bilderbergs that we will most likely never see in the US and EU MSM.  The articles goes on to say: (excerpts - full article available here)

Participants: 120-odd Western movers and shakers - politicians, tycoons, bankers, captains of industry, so-called strategic thinkers - invited for the 2005 meeting of the ultra-secretive Bilderberg club. Security: absolutely draconian. Global media coverage: non-existent.

Talk about white man's burden: Bilderberg is strictly "Western" elite, ie American-European. Bilderberg resolutely excludes Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Bilderberg operates in strictly master of the universe territory: what we say goes. Only when events happen will corporate media report them, even though selected media people would have been aware of what has been decided weeks or even months in advance. The New York Times, the Big Three American networks, the Financial Times have all been represented at many Bilderbergs. But they are constrained by the silence of the lambs (see Asia Times Online's report on Bilderberg 2003 in Versailles The masters of the universe May 22, 2003)

Members Only

The Bilderberg group - which took its name from a Dutch hotel - was founded in 1954 by Prince Bernhard from the Netherlands. German-born Bernhard was a card-carrying Nazi and member of the SS. As it is well-known, Prescott Bush was an officer of W A Harriman & Co, which financed Adolf Hitler and the Nazis with the help of Averell Harriman and German tycoon Fritz Thyssen. Alden Hatch wrote a biography of Prince Bernhard where he insists that Bilderberg was the cradle of the European Community - later rebranded European Union. He describes Bilderberg's ultimate goal as a one-world government.

Bilderberg's membership is heavily crossed with the Council on Foreign Relations, the Pilgrims Society, the Trilateral Commission and the famous "Round Table" - a British, Oxford-Cambridge elite group crystallized in the homonymous journal of empire founded in 1910. The Round Table - which also denied its existence as a formal group - called for a more efficient form of global empire so that Anglo-American hegemony could be extended throughout the 20th century.

Bilderberg regulars include Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller (of JP Morgan's International Council), Nelson Rockefeller, Prince Philip of Great Britain, Robert McNamara (J F Kennedy's secretary of defense and former president of the World Bank), Margaret Thatcher, former French president (and main redactor of the EU constitution) Valery Giscard D'Estaing, US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski and the chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan. The Rothschild family has hosted many Bilderbergs. In 1962 and 1973, on the island resort of Saltsjobaden, Sweden, the hosts were the Wallenberg banking family.

Some of these masters control more of the universe than others. They are the members of the steering committee, which includes Josef Ackermann (Deutsche Bank), Jorma Ollila (Nokia), Jeurgen Schrempp (DaimlerChrysler), Peter Sutherland (former North Atlantic Treaty Organization - NATO - general and now with Goldman Sachs), James Wolfensohn (the outgoing World Bank president) and the "Prince of Darkness" Richard Perle. Iraq war conceptualist and incoming World Bank president Paul Wolfowitz is a also a Bilderberg permanent member. George W Bush happened to be in the neighborhood - the Netherlands, for the World War II commemorations - during Bilderberg 2005. He may have dropped in. Bush did meet Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, who must be present at every Bilderberg.

To whose advantage?

Bilderberg certainly is not an executive council. British economist Will Hutton may have gotten closer to the truth when he said that the consensus reached at each Bilderberg meeting "is the backdrop against which policy is made worldwide". What Bilderberg decides can be expected to be later implemented by a G-8 meeting, and International Monetary Fund and World Bank decisions.

In his seminal A Century of War: Anglo-American oil politics and the New World War, F William Engdahl details what happened at Bilderberg 1973 in Sweden. An American outlined a scenario for an imminent 400% hike in the oil prices of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. Bilderberg did not prevent the oil shock; instead it planned how to manage with mega-profits - what Kissinger described as "recycling the petrodollar flows". Everyone that mattered was present at this Bilderberg: oil majors and major banks. Engdahl's conclusion:

What the powerful men grouped around Bilderberg had evidently decided that May was to launch a colossal assault against industrial growth in the world, in order to tilt the balance of power back to the advantage of Anglo-American financial interests and the dollar. In order to do this, they determined to use their most prized weapon - control of the world's oil flows. Bilderberg policy was to trigger a global oil embargo, in order to force a dramatic increase in world oil prices. Since 1945, world oil had by international custom been priced in dollars, since American oil companies dominated the post-war market. A sudden sharp increase in the world price of oil, therefore, meant an equally dramatic increase in world demand for US dollars to pay for that necessary oil.

Saudi petrodollars then moved to the "right" banks in London in New York to finance US government deficits. Game, set, match to Bilderberg - where the mandarins of global finance always win.

Maybe in 2005 it appeared that the "mandarins of global finance always win" but things are changing.  No, the MSM press won't "out them" but it appears that the Bilderbergs are being challenged by some nations that are not invited.  China for example has begun bypassing the Bilderbergs, IMF and BIS in offering the yuan as an international reserve currency. 

China is building it's own system and don't be surprised if other "left out" nations, including some in our hemisphere, start aligning with China by adopting their reserve currency and forming closer financial partnerships. I think we are entering a dangerous period, the Bilderbergs may have to resort to war in order to keep from unraveling.

Larry

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

I've had very strong doubts regarding a GLOBAL elite cabal, instead opting to entertain an abusive public-private corporatist US power structure.

However, after investigating everything that pops up anywhere in the alternative media for what's going on years now, it does appear to me that the possibility of a global power elite is the BEST explanation for the history of the past 100 yrs.

When I assume this model, all events from the turn of the 20th century to present make complete sense. It's as if the piece fall right into the puzzle.

jpitre's picture
jpitre

An excerpt about a film from Dr Mercola's website that I happend to read today - it fits well with the topic about who runs the world.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/05/19/Will-Corpo...

What Type of People are Corporations?
Given that corporations are a legal “person,” this is the question the film strives to answer. And as you might suspect, the answer is not pretty.

After carefully examining four case studies of corporations, the film concludes that they demonstrate harm to workers, human health, animals and the biosphere. And after a point-by-point analysis, it’s revealed that corporations meet the diagnostic criteria of a psychopath.

Concluding this point-by-point analysis, a disturbing diagnosis is delivered: “the institutional embodiment of laissez-faire capitalism fully meets the diagnostic criteria of a "psychopath."

Psychopaths, of course, are known for their selfish and ruthless behavior, pathological lying, and a grandiose sense of self-worth, along with a profound inability to feel guilt or remorse.

Keeping in line with this definition, The Corporation concludes that “corporations have no built-in limits on what, who, or how much they can exploit for profit.”

If you want to delve even deeper into the destructive nature of these greedy giants, you can read Joel Bakan’s book The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power, which formed the basis of the research and writing for the film. Among its many revelations are the following claims:

• Corporations are required by law to elevate their own interests above those of others, making them prone to prey upon and exploit others without regard for legal rules or moral limits.

• Corporate social responsibility, though sometimes yielding positive results, most often serves to mask the corporation's true character, not to change it.

• The corporation's unbridled self interest victimizes individuals, the environment, and even shareholders, and can cause corporations to self-destruct, as recent Wall Street scandals reveal.

• Despite its flawed character, governments have freed the corporation from legal constraints through deregulation, and granted it ever greater power over society through privatization.

Jim

strabes's picture
strabes

jpitre, there's a great documentary about that issue.  

but only looking at the operating corporate companies doesn't go far enough.  the corporate world is a servant of Wall St and the top commercial banks.  they're the ones that really run things and fuel the corporations.  and those institutions are effectively servants of the Fed as they have to figure out what to do with the exponentially growing debt-based money they get from the Fed...pump it into corporations (creates the need for the corporation to perpetually find exponential growth), home buyers, etc.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Excerpts below; full article here

Obama officials gave Bilderberg briefings 

A handful of high-ranking Obama administration officials this month delivered private briefings at the annual invitation-only conference held by an elite international organization known as the Bilderberg group. 

The closed meeting of some of the most powerful business, media and political leaders in North America and Western Europe heard from top Obama diplomats James Steinberg and Richard Holbrooke, who detailed the administration’s foreign policy, while economic adviser Paul Volcker, chairman of President Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board, also gave a presentation at the heavily guarded seaside resort in Greece that hosted the event.

But a meeting attendee tells POLITICO that Holbrooke, a State Department special envoy, briefed attendees on the Obama administration’s unified approach to dealing with Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Steinberg, the deputy secretary of state, gave a presentation on the administration’s broader foreign policy and National Security Agency Director Lt. Gen. Keith Alexander also participated in the conference.

Bilderberg stalwart Henry Kissinger, who’s attended more than half of its meetings, reportedly went at least twice during his stint as Secretary of State, while Alexander attended last year’s session as NSA director. In 2004, then-Sen. John Edwards (D-N.C.) attended the Bilderberg conference in Stresa, Italy, and both TIME magazine and the New York Times reported that his performance at a debate there played a role in his selection one month later as the vice presidential running mate for Democratic presidential nominee Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser Tom Donilon, who attended the 2007 and 2008 Bilderberg meetings and until recently sat on the steering committee that picked invitees, did not respond to a request for comment about how invitees are selected. 

Other American participants at this year’s conference included World Bank President Robert Zoellick, billionaire Bilderberg regular David Rockefeller, academic Barnett Rubin and leading neoconservatives Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz, according to the attendee, who added that Greek Foreign Minister Dora Bakoyannis and Prime Minister Kostas Karamanlis also attended.

Representatives of Obama economic advisor Larry Summers and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner – both of whom have participated in past Bilderberg meetings – refuted foreign press reports predicting their presence last weekend.

Geithner was in New York, said Treasury spokeswoman Heather Wong. “I don’t know how that [Bilderberg rumor] got out there. I had some foreign press calls asking me where he was last weekend, but I didn’t have any domestic calls.”

Indeed, the gathering produced barely a blip in the American mainstream media, with the only notable dispatches coming from a Wall Street Journal reporter who was barred entry to the usually publicly accessible Astir Palace hotel, and an Associated Press reporter who noted that it was being protected by “hundreds of police, navy commandos, coast guard speedboats and two F-16 fighter planes.”

Estulin, the author of “The True Story of the Bilderberg Group,” claims to have infiltrated Bilderberg, and he told POLITICO that “in the end, the shorter-intense crowd within the Bilderbergers won out and so we’re going to be looking at a year, a year-and-a-half of really intense financial meltdown.”

Both Estulin and Jim Tucker, another veteran Bilderberg hunter, insisted that Geithner—who Infowars reported was “to take orders from global elite at Bilderberg”—attended this year’s conference.

“They don’t want the world to know how they’re planning our lives,” Tucker contended. “Obama is Bilderberg’s obedient little boy. He’ll follow orders.” 

I was very pleased that that Politico, an established and credible news site, ran this Bilderberg article today.  It is very troubling that the international Bilderberg group gets "briefings" regarding our national security, our war on terror and worsening financial situation.  Isn't that something that should be delivered to the American people?

Larry

strabes's picture
strabes

Quote:

Isn't that something that should be delivered to the American people?

Of course not.  Billionaires get the use of taxpayer-provided police, commandos, F-16s to keep the taxpayers out so political staff weenies can brief them so they can determine how to coordinate the taxpayers' lives.  You apparently need some reeducation so you can stop being so foolish to believe in the values of the Declaration of Independence.  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments