Any Insight on Bruce Bueno De Mesquita's take on economy?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
EndGamePlayer's picture
EndGamePlayer
Any Insight on Bruce Bueno De Mesquita's take on economy?

I saw the History channel's docu-entertainment on Bruce Bueno De Mesquita and looked for some insight on what he is using to make his mathematical predictions (90% accuracy) OR what his take on all this is.

I'll be looking for his book at the library as my read over the holidays but if anyone else has inside info on his take on the economy, political insights into how this crunch is plying out - I think the info would be invaluable if only for food for thought.

EndGamePlayer

Waiting2's picture
Waiting2
Re: Any Insight on Bruce Bueno De Mesquita's take on ...

Was watching the same thing and had the same thought, hence a google search and found you. As for Bruce Bueno De Mesquita he's gotta be onto something as The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy the number "42 is indeed The Ultimate Answer, and confirms that it is impossible for both The Ultimate Answer and The Ultimate Question to be known about in the same universe (compare the uncertainty principle) as they will cancel each other out and take the Universe with them to be replaced by something even more bizarre (as described in the first theory) and that it may have already happened (as described in the second).[6]."..

Meanwhile I'm off to search the web for Dr. Bruce Bueno De Mesquita's and the economy.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments