Another Bad Idea

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin
Another Bad Idea

Again, demonstrating how little they know about how the monetary system actually works, some elected "representative" has proposed a bill (HR 4646) that would charge a "fee" (read tax) on every single monetary transaction. Every single transaction - except for the ones that the bank does. They say that they would use the money to............

http://moneyaswealth.blogspot.com/2010/10/global-monetary-meltdown-and-hr-4646.html

Click the link to read the full story.

land2341's picture
land2341
Re: Another Bad Idea

This has already long since died the death it deserved.  It was one representative and had absolutely NO support.

It keeps hanging around the internet recirculating as a talking point.....

If people really looked at half of the bills that were proposed they would drive to DC and start smacking heads.  This is by far NOT the worst bill ever put out there ----   most of these doozies never see the light of day.  As this is the ONLY sign that our system is still, at least breathing, I am glad to see it.

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

I didn't post this because I thought the bill had any chance of passing, I posted it because it shows how ignorant the American people are about our debt money system and how when you pay off principle you destroy the money supply.

jneo's picture
jneo

It would be amazing to question a politician in public about their opinion on a debt based monetary system, and the current inflationary QE2.  QE2 is more fed talk, that's like a rapist saying, "it's not rape, it's sexual techniques"  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments