Anglo Far East

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
qlx309's picture
qlx309
Anglo Far East

Hello

I have just joined the forum and am keen on buying some physical gold/silver but need to have someone else store it for me. Storing it myself is not an option. After much research I have decided that I would like to use Anglo Far East. I see they advertise on this forum. Has anyone here used them and if you have can you please comment on the company and how trustworthy they are.

I was also considering Investment Rarities storage program with Brinks. If anyone has any experience with them too I'd like to hear your thoughts and comments on them.

Thank you!

qlx309's picture
qlx309
Anyone?

Anyone?

nigel's picture
nigel
FAQ

From the FAQ on the menus:

The ads you see on PeakProsperity.com do not necessarily reflect our views, but we do rely on the revenue they generate. At this time we are using Google AdSense to manage the ads shown on our site. We do not condone or encourage any particular ads. Google uses their own automated technology to determine what types of ads they think will be a good fit for our site. While we would prefer that no political or religious ads appear on our site, we cannot categorically block ads.

We can choose to block individual URLs if we are aware of them, but we have no way of knowing about them until they pop up on the site and we happen to see them or someone brings them to our attention. If you see an ad that you feel our readership would find offensive, please share with us the destination URL listed beneath the ad so that we can consider blocking it. Once we have blocked an ad, it may take several hours to be removed from our site, so please be patient. Thank you for your understanding.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments