And Obama supports more power for Fed Res

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit
And Obama supports more power for Fed Res

Another interesting video about Fed Res, posted on Common Dreams today, 7/11/09

http://www.commondreams.org/video/2009/07/10-0

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: And Obama supports more power for Fed Res

Hi Ben,

I loved that video, thanks for the link.  William Greider (Secrets of the Temple) was absolutely correct when he stated: "Nancy Pelosi says the public wants to know more about the Secrets of the Temple.  My response to that is if the public does know more, they will be outraged more."  

The Fed knows that they only way they can maintain their usurious stranglehold on the U.S., is to thoroughly control the MSM and our government.  The day is fast approaching whereby saying bad things about the Fed will be considered terrorism.  The Fed is the greatest and most heinous conspiracy ever perpetrated on our nation.

Larry

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit

DrKrbyLuv said:  "The day is fast approaching whereby saying bad things about the Fed will be considered terrorism.  The Fed is the greatest and most heinous conspiracy ever perpetrated on our nation "

Hey Larry,

I couldn't agree more....with BOTH your statements.  What I wonder all the time, is, what can be done?  Seems to me that no matter how many of us get angry, or what any of us decide to do about it, we don't stand a chance, either politically, financially or militarily.

Realistically, isn't it a lost cause, since they own the entire government, control most, if not all, of the money and are the "Commander in Chief " of the military?

Ben 

P.S.  If either of us suddenly disappears, I guess the others will be able to guess what happened to us!

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Hello Ben,

The Fed will never hold up to the scrutiny of the people and they are having a hard time preventing an avalanche of public sentiment from rolling them over.  Common sense will overwhelm them if the facts are presented to the public.

How can it be that the people cannot add a penny in national wealth without encumbering an equal increase in the national debt.

Is it a lost cause as you wondered aloud?

I suggest not.  Think about this; we are monetizing bad (toxic) collateral to save Wall street.  Why not monetize the total debt?  If we owe the Fed $4.5 trillion, why not digitally monetize it to extinguish the debt...it would simply cease to exist. 

This is the freedom of any sovereign nation - no new laws need to be written.  A great days work, debt equivalent to 1/3 of our annual GDP extinguished instantly for an annual savings of $250 billion in interest alone.

Larry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments