America's financial suffering.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin
America's financial suffering.

Most of the problems we are suffering under in America, and the world as a whole, is because of the fact people, as a whole, simply do not understand the true principles of money and how to use them to provide a money system that will serve all the people in a fair and honest manner.  All the most people understand about money is that they want more of it.

More important than all the physical characteristics of money, is how and under what principles money is put into circulation.  This, the very most important monetary principle, has been missed, or purposely ignored, by most people who discuss money.

The real issue is not gold or silver - vs- paper, not commodity money -vs- fiat money, it is about exchanging evidence of wealth -vs exchanging evidence of debt, I own -vs- I owe, Honesty -vs- Fraud.

The best monetary system for every country in the world would be where the government of the country would create the money as paper money or in our modern world as computer entry and SPEND it into circulation to pay for the basic infrastructure system of that nation in lieu of taxes.  A nation can have commerice without money but a nation can't have commerce without a transportation system.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Re: America's financial suffering.
Thomas Hedin wrote:

The best monetary system for every country in the world would be where the government of the country would create the money as paper money or in our modern world as computer entry and SPEND it into circulation to pay for the basic infrastructure system of that nation in lieu of taxes.  A nation can have commerice without money but a nation can't have commerce without a transportation system.

Hi, Thomas;

I've heard this suggestion before, and it's intriguing . . . Can you steer me toward any books that discuss it at length?

Thanks, in advance.

-- C1oudfire

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments