John99's picture
John99
"The American Dream" - now going viral

Super cartoon presentation of reality.... [a criticism of central banking]

Aaron M's picture
Aaron M
Re: "The American Dream" - now going viral

Now if only people would get active.
The FED is a cancer and someone needs to excise it.

Cheers,

Aaron 

jerryzimmer's picture
jerryzimmer

I made a quick link that is easy to remember so you can tell all of your friends:

budurl.com/americandreamfilm 

Jerry

jneo's picture
jneo

This should be shown in high school to get the youth informed......hahah and the teachers

Aaron M's picture
Aaron M

Funny you should mention that...

Teachers seem to be the ones who reject limited, responsible state spending the most vehemently.

Not really sure why, but I wouldn't mind having a bit of intellectual discourse, rather than closed-minded disdain for all things conservative/constitutional.
Cheers,

Aaron 

Rojelio's picture
Rojelio

Ron Paul 2012 might be a good start.

Romans12.2's picture
Romans12.2

The american dream was fantastic! Please everyone watch it and share.  My husband posted it on facebook and I was dubious...everyone already thinks he's a whack-job, why encourage them? 

But what does one do with the feeling of frustration that this kind of video leaves us with?  I'm new to this knowledge of true evil and banking cartels.  I listened to the Jekyl Island tapes a few years ago, and felt convicted, but still a little un-sure about the scope of this deception.  It was this information about our Jefferson and Jackson, and how our founding Fathers tried to warn us that really hit me this time.  The recording of President Kennedy trying to stop this just months before his assasination is chilling. 

As Glenn Beck would say "How is it that no one teaches this history"??  It's because there is NOTHING that we can do.  Go ahead congress, reduce spending by 5% or even (gasp) 40 billion...big flippin deal.

idoctor's picture
idoctor

elsur's picture
elsur
"The American Dream" Has been removed from Youtube

This video seems to have been removed from Youtube.  Does anyone have any ideas where to find it?

Thanks!

Elsur

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts

Still works here, watch it quick

and then

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

I would add this.

E.O. 11110 was never reversed by President Lyndon B. Johnson and remained on the books until President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on September 9, 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. E.O. 12608 specifically revoked the sections added by E.O. 11110 which effectively revoked the entire Order. By this time, however, the remaining legislative authority behind E.O. 11110 had been repealed by Congress when Pub.L. 97-258 was passed in 1982.

In March 1964, Secretary of the Treasury C. Douglas Dillon halted redemption of silver certificates for silver dollars. In the 1970s, large numbers of the remaining silver dollars in the mint vaults were sold to the collecting public for collector value. All redemption in silver ceased on June 24, 1968.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

John99's picture
John99

Thanks GR

It is back on youtube in two segments:

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/user/theamericandreamfilm

Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/user/theamericandreamfilm#p/u/1/kx7HDTDDopA

jerryzimmer's picture
jerryzimmer

Ooops, I did catch that they took the first one down.

I fixed my quick link and now refer to John99's links

Part One: http://budurl.com/americandreamfilm

Part Two: http://budurl.com/americandreamfilm2

I did this so it is easy to email others.  

Saffron's picture
Saffron

The site connected to this video is very informative as well:

http://www.theamericandreamfilm.com/index.php

~s

aarondenal's picture
aarondenal

So the video implicates the Rothechilds as the perpetrators of the "scheme".  Did I get that or just make that up?

featherjack's picture
featherjack

That's how I saw it. Kind of swerved into tinfoil hat land at that point for me... Am I unaware of something important?

Nacci's picture
Nacci

One possible mistake in the video; I believe it was Reagan not Johnson who repealed executive order 11110. 

John99's picture
John99

featherjack

There are many references on the net to Alexander Hamilton and the Rothschild bankers trying to capture the fledgling US banking market.

One site: truth-it.net has the following to say:

The Rothschild family had tremendous influence on Alexander Hamilton and the US Constitution. Alexander Hamilton was America's first Secretary of the Treasury under President George Washington. Hamilton and was instrumental in America's creation of the first Central Banking System.

As an agent of the Rothschild family, Hamilton fought hard, and eventually succeeded, at convincing President George Washington that a central bank was necessary to solve the nation's financial woes.

Although Hamilton did not play a significant role in the creation of the US Constitution; he was the primary author of the Federalist Papers, which took liberty to interpret the meaning of the newly formed US Constitution.

Not completely satisfied, Hamilton, nevertheless, ratified the U.S. Constitution, being the only one of the three delegates from New York to do so.

Having attained the position of the United States Secretary of the Treasury, Hamilton was now in a position to implement the destructive banking practices of the International Bankers owned by the Rothschild family. The Rothschild family influence on Hamilton and the US Constitution would forever alter the economic system in America.

Few people understand that Alexander Hamilton was an actual agent of The Rothschild family. Even fewer people know, or understand, that Hamilton married in to the Rothschild family, and therefore more than an agent he is actual family himself.

Today we have a more sophisticated version of yesterday's central banking system, known as the Federal Reserve Bank. Thanks to the handiwork of subversion of Alexander Hamilton and the US Constitution, Americans are economic slaves to the Rothschild family.

What will it take for us in America to wake up and understand what is happening to us? Will it take the collapse of the economy? If that's the yardstick to understanding what has been happening to America's money since the beginning, then the measurement has been met.

http://truth-it.net/alexander_hamilton_and_the_us_constitution.html

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
George Carlin on the American Dream.......

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts
It's a Jetson's World-Weekend Listening

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
OMG, that was GREAT!!! Thanks for posting!

Awesome educational cartoon. Compelling and both factually and historically accurate. Pin it at he top of the board for while!

JG

RON PAUL 2012

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
Hilarious and truthful bit by George Carlin...

What a comedic genius and he was far sharper and onto to how the world really works than most people would think. Thanks!

JG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments