Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and the next day the Employment up, Dollar up, Gold Down

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ken C's picture
Ken C
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 13 2009
Posts: 753
Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and the next day the Employment up, Dollar up, Gold Down

I find it fascinating that the day after Bernanke testifies to congress the Employment report gets revised upward, The dollar strengthens, gold is down and all is right with the world.

 

I smell a rat and it smells like the PPT in overdrive

 

I have to go now - time to get some more gold and silver

 

Ken

 

Woodman's picture
Woodman
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 26 2008
Posts: 1028
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

The spin in the news today is the unemployment rate went done by one calculation but jobs were still cut by other surveys; of course the positive statistics get played up as "unexpected" good news and the negative doesn't count because it "sometimes varies".

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Nov-jobless-rate-falls-to-10-apf-4164274048.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

Tycer's picture
Tycer
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Apr 26 2009
Posts: 610
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

PPT has been REALLY busy these days! 

FinPro's picture
FinPro
Status: Bronze Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 20 2009
Posts: 49
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
kenc wrote:

I find it fascinating that the day after Bernanke testifies to congress the Employment report gets revised upward, The dollar strengthens, gold is down and all is right with the world.

I smell a rat and it smells like the PPT in overdrive

I have to go now - time to get some more gold and silver

The unemployment number did what has been expected, only sooner.  Too early to know if 10.2 was the peak, but accepted that it wasn't going above 10.4-10.6%.  Bernanke wasn't the one buying cars at an 11mm annualized rate in November (that's w/o 'cash for clunkers').  Falling unemployment presages rising interest rates.  That's a given and why gold moved.  We'll see what the rest of the world does Sunday and Monday.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
FinPro wrote:
kenc wrote:

I find it fascinating that the day after Bernanke testifies to congress the Employment report gets revised upward, The dollar strengthens, gold is down and all is right with the world.

I smell a rat and it smells like the PPT in overdrive

I have to go now - time to get some more gold and silver

 

The unemployment number did what has been expected, only sooner.  Too early to know if 10.2 was the peak, but accepted that it wasn't going above 10.4-10.6%.  Bernanke wasn't the one buying cars at an 11mm annualized rate in November (that's w/o 'cash for clunkers').  Falling unemployment presages rising interest rates.  That's a given and why gold moved.  We'll see what the rest of the world does Sunday and Monday.

My Goodness!  You've either bought this governments BS Hook, Line and Sinker or you're a mole.  I worked with these scum at the "Hill" level for years and know for a fact that what you're implying is not the case!  Open your mind for once and look at the facts!  You're views are so obviously "skewed" by your naive' thought process.  Let me know where you're living when the dollar collapses and your savings is worth "nil".  

Ugh!

earthwise's picture
earthwise
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 10 2009
Posts: 848
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
LogansRun wrote:
FinPro wrote:
kenc wrote:

I find it fascinating that the day after Bernanke testifies to congress the Employment report gets revised upward, The dollar strengthens, gold is down and all is right with the world.

I smell a rat and it smells like the PPT in overdrive

I have to go now - time to get some more gold and silver

 

The unemployment number did what has been expected, only sooner.  Too early to know if 10.2 was the peak, but accepted that it wasn't going above 10.4-10.6%.  Bernanke wasn't the one buying cars at an 11mm annualized rate in November (that's w/o 'cash for clunkers').  Falling unemployment presages rising interest rates.  That's a given and why gold moved.  We'll see what the rest of the world does Sunday and Monday.

My Goodness!  You've either bought this governments BS Hook, Line and Sinker or you're a mole.  I worked with these scum at the "Hill" level for years and know for a fact that what you're implying is not the case!  Open your mind for once and look at the facts!  You're views are so obviously "skewed" by your naive' thought process.  Let me know where you're living when the dollar collapses and your savings is worth "nil".  

Ugh!

LogansRun,

Please forgive my naivete, although I'm highly suspicious of anything that comes out of a politicians mouth, I just  don't see all the angles at play here. My mind is open, perhaps you could do us the courtesy of enlightening us with the insight provided by the benefit of your experience before my savings (all $3 of it) is worth nil.  'Cause I'm just not gettin' it.

Thanks in advance.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

Earth,

My experience comes from being a "Lobbyist" in direct contact with most of the persons associated with this financial mess for over 12 years.  I'm still in contact with many of them (NOT the FED side/Congress/CFR mostly).  Toward the end of my tenure my eyes "opened" and I started seeing, hearing what these people were really doing/saying.  ie:  I remember sitting across from Sen. Boxer (D-Ca), Rep. Pelosi (D-Ca), Sen. Dodd (D-CT), and Rep. Wolf (R-Va) while having dinner at Olives (Downtown D.C. across from the White House/Late 2005) and discussing emissions proposals on a Federal Level.  At the time I worked for an entity representing the Big 3 automakers.  In the discussion I was arguing that the states have put in their own laws concerning the issue and that the Federal Governments involvement was not necessary.  My argument was that many states had adopted the same emissions laws that the State of California had instituted MANY years before and the trend was heading in that direction for all others.  I could go on and on about the costs that all automakers incur to make the vehicles CA certified and what it would have cost in order to be certified via the Federal Government but ....it's a long story.  Anyway, by the end of the dinner and negotiations it came down to the "Cap and Trade" argument.  Essentially ALL 4 of them were arguing that they couldn't "Tax" the consumer if they didn't institute some type of Federal Law concerning emissions.  The audacity of them to want to "tax the consumer" as well as the fervor in the eyes was enough to scare the hell out of me!  I had started to get a "bad" feeling about the goings on of the D.C. gang maybe a year before.  Before this I had been an enthusiastic player in the games.  But when I started "awakening" reality really set in and with some investigation I found that I just couldn't go along with the "game" any longer.  As I said, I do still keep up with many of the participants and have lunch with one at least every other week so I do still get alot of inside info (I was told of the economic collapse in April of 2008/told that it would happen in Sept. 2008 so I sold all equities).

Bottom line is that it's all a game that only they can win at this point.  Finpro's continued argument that the status quo is good, and the way the Fed and the gov't have handled things is proper is naive IMO and comes from someone that hasn't done his homework OR is sent to spread propaganda.

Cheers! 

Erik T.'s picture
Erik T.
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 5 2008
Posts: 1234
LogansRun, you could stand to learn a lesson from Sager!
LogansRun wrote:

My Goodness!  You've either bought this governments BS Hook, Line and Sinker or you're a mole.  I worked with these scum at the "Hill" level for years and know for a fact that what you're implying is not the case!  Open your mind for once and look at the facts!  You're views are so obviously "skewed" by your naive' thought process.  Let me know where you're living when the dollar collapses and your savings is worth "nil".  

Ugh!

LogansRun,

Here are my reactions:

  1. I happen to agree 100% with the substantive part of what you are saying, and I agree with you that FinPro is probably buying into the mainstream BS and missing what's realy going on.
  2. I am reminded of an exchange between Sager and AaronMoyer recently, where Sager reminded us that we're a community here and that if we can't respect one another and treat one another nicely, we're doomed when TSHTF and we have to deal with all the crazy people who are panicking in the face of what we all saw coming for years. Aaron's point was that while Sager may not be an economics Ph.D, he's the kind of guy you want around when TSHTF because he's a "let's work together and get along" kind of personality.
  3. I'm kind of offended by the way you are treating FinPro. I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he (or she?) is a good person who doesn't yet see everything we see, rather than attacking him with insults and characterizing him (her?) as naieve.

Is there room to be more constructive in your posts, and enlighten rather than discredit and insult those who don't share your grasp of the situation?

Just my two cents...

Erik

 

2) I

Nacci's picture
Nacci
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Apr 22 2009
Posts: 194
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

Assuming the future leaders of our world economy recognize the unsustainability of the U.S. Dollar as the world reserve currency and also move to add to their Gold holdings as a hedge against its collapse then they have a vested interest, at least in the short term, in both manipulating the dollar higher and the price of Gold lower.  Let us not act surprised when it happens but take advantage of the opportunity it presents.

A. M.'s picture
A. M.
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 22 2008
Posts: 2368
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

ErikTownsend,

Good post. Thanks for the "thumbs up".

LogansRun,

You've got to slow down and explain things. You can't just assume everyone else knows what you know.

FinPro is "wrong", but we can prove it easier with logic than slander.

Cheers,

Aaron

britinbe's picture
britinbe
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 28 2008
Posts: 381
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

If any of you folks are like me the MSM BS drives me crazy at times.  I sometimes run on a pretty short fuse at the lies and manipulation that goes on......

hot headedness is understandable at times, we all gotta vent from time to time, just so long as its not personal...........

 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

I guess I'm a bit tired of reading him try to push HIS view on how things are transpiring and not being open minded in any way.  I appreciate that I was aggressive and will tone it down.  But I will not allow him to continue to push an agenda that is flat out WRONG and hurts this community more than imagining~!

 

Gungnir's picture
Gungnir
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 2 2009
Posts: 643
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

I didn't see FinPro pushing anything, he made a statement, you more or less called him a shill or an idiot. He asked for an explanation not unreasonably

In the past week the only thing I've seen him post that is a little out of step with CM posters is his post that mentioned he's for keeping the Fed.ok big deal, maybe he's just a "better the devil you know than the devil you don't guy", and he discussed the GDP to Debt calculation, and the Electricity rates and the effects of the climate bill. From that I wouldn't come to either (idiot or shill) conclusion until I understand his perspective more.

Overall it takes all sorts, try not to be so quick to judge or lash out, if we all did that then this would degrade into the typical Internet forum mud slinging matches.

If anyone else wants to see if they can derive more data then here's my query on FinPro from Chris's site http://www.google.com/search?q=finpro+site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.PeakProspe...

 

 

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 27 2008
Posts: 1200
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
britinbe wrote:

If any of you folks are like me the MSM BS drives me crazy at times.  I sometimes run on a pretty short fuse at the lies and manipulation that goes on......

hot headedness is understandable at times, we all gotta vent from time to time, just so long as its not personal...........

 

I agree with Erik, but I also agree with you. 

Erik is right in that we shouldn't body-slam anyone that comes in here touting the corporatist media line. Look, I'm 43, and up until perhaps

5 years ago I thought that the "libr'il" media was bunk, BUT that the Wall Street Journal, FOX News, and The Heritage Foundation were sent from

Jesus himself to "cut to the truth". 

I'd be willing to bet that 95% of us drank the FlavorAide at one time or another. 

That said, I too catch myself going bat crazy when I hear MSM news parroted as "truth". It's a reaction to pent-up frustration of the simulacrum put 

forth by corporatist news for their benefit, their agenda. It doesn't make it right to let your blood pressure approach 10 MPa, but I can understand 

why it happens. I do it too. 

However, it's self-defeating. That's the problem. If you don't embrace people holding other people's ideas (let's face it, MSM positions are nobody's 

thoughts, they're adopted wholesale by those that believe them), then you'll never get your own across, right? 

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 27 2008
Posts: 1200
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
LogansRun wrote:

I guess I'm a bit tired of reading him try to push HIS view on how things are transpiring and not being open minded in any way.  I appreciate that I was aggressive and will tone it down.  But I will not allow him to continue to push an agenda that is flat out WRONG and hurts this community more than imagining~!

 

There is no speech, other than that which incites violence or lawbreaking, that can hurt this community. 

Truth stands on it's own merits when the light of day is shown upon it. 

Ken C's picture
Ken C
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 13 2009
Posts: 753
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

LR

I do appreciate your straight talk and I agree with your point of view.

 

One of the points that I was trying to make was that  the incessant cheer leading from the MSM for even the smallest "good" news is really annoying. The talking heads on CNBC never want to ask the tough questions about the supposed "good" news. They take the gov. spin as gospel and then increase the spin 10 fold.

As far as gold going down 40-50 dollars on this employment news it does not bother me a bit. I would not be scared off of my positions if it went down another 100 dollars. As a matter of fact I bought more gold two days before the employment news. I know that in the long run (maybe not so long)  I will be better off with gold than the monopoly money I used to buy it. In addition to people that are buying gold to protect their money there are also a lot of speculators in the gold market. They are the ones that quickly liquidate on any change in direction. so when they sell gold goes down some. It will be higher soon.

 

Ken

 

Gungnir's picture
Gungnir
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 2 2009
Posts: 643
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
kenc wrote:

One of the points that I was trying to make was that  the incessant cheer leading from the MSM for even the smallest "good" news is really annoying. The talking heads on CNBC never want to ask the tough questions about the supposed "good" news. They take the gov. spin as gospel and then increase the spin 10 fold.

Ok lets think about people in general, most people will not discuss the elephant in the corner, until they positively have to. The MSM is no different, yes I do think they parrot BS to maintain the equilibrium, but if they came out and told the whole truth would that make things any better?

Many times people will see the elephant but not discuss it, there's a social inertia and they don't want to be seen as crazy, or radical, or pick your derogatory term. It doesn't mean that they can't smell the stink, just they're not asking who let one go in the elevator. People are waking up some faster than others, 3 years ago I think I was the only person I knew who watched Glenn Beck (back when he was on CNN), now everyone is doing it, and he doesn't cut to the chase as deeply as he should, or maybe he's just not in the know as to how deep the rabbit hole is, or maybe he's in on it, I dunno.

So the media cheering minor successes (we predicted that unemployment would get worse and look it met our expectations) *cheer* isn't a big surprise. People like to feel safe, even if it's an illusion, so to fill advertizing slots what does the media do? Makes people feel safe, it's all under control we know what we're doing, it's getting a little worse but it'll get better in the new year; saves them from facing the major issues we face, inflation, commodity prices spiraling, gross employment (or unemployment), the national debt, uncontrolled and unfettered government spending, interference in the capitalist markets, Military spending and foreign aid etc. etc. etc.

Even we need to feel safe (the CM community), we're all creating a individualized plan based on our perceptions of the future that might be grossly inaccurate with the reality, it makes us feel safer, but might be leading us into doom depending on the outcomes of the things we plan for, if they turn out wrong or inaccurate enough, or just plain worse than we thought possible. For instance lets look at the long thread on the "psychology of GW" is it in your plan for the future, how about "Peak Oil"? If so what if you're wrong what's the cost of implementing a mitigation for that and how much of a loss of resources will it result in (you'll lose progress in other areas for sure), if not what if you're wrong, being right isn't the issue if you've accounted for it.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
Gungnir wrote:

I didn't see FinPro pushing anything, he made a statement, you more or less called him a shill or an idiot. He asked for an explanation not unreasonably

In the past week the only thing I've seen him post that is a little out of step with CM posters is his post that mentioned he's for keeping the Fed.ok big deal, maybe he's just a "better the devil you know than the devil you don't guy", and he discussed the GDP to Debt calculation, and the Electricity rates and the effects of the climate bill. From that I wouldn't come to either (idiot or shill) conclusion until I understand his perspective more.

Overall it takes all sorts, try not to be so quick to judge or lash out, if we all did that then this would degrade into the typical Internet forum mud slinging matches.

 

 

If anyone else wants to see if they can derive more data then here's my query on FinPro from Chris's site http://www.google.com/search?q=finpro+site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.PeakProspe...

 

 

Gung, I understand what you're saying in regards to THIS thread.u  But you may want to go back into his history and take a look at what has been posted on his behalf in the past.  After doing so, let me know what you think.  IMO, he's not listening and there's no reason for him being here other than to push an agenda that's WRONG.  

Anyway

Hope you all are doing well up there in the "bush".  It's a tough life, but I really do envy you more than you can imagine!  I've told my family since I was the age of 14 ( when they started asking how I wanted to be buried/cremated)  that I wanted to die in the wilderness, never to be found and be eaten by natural forces.  Still do!  I've dreamed of your life many, many times and would love to be able to do exactly as you and Cat are now.  But I've chosen a family life that's not there yet (Although I'm beginning to get the feeling things are a changin':-).  Being the community that we are, let me know if you're in need of anything (ammo/food/etc...).

 

Gungnir's picture
Gungnir
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 2 2009
Posts: 643
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

Oh we're fine Plicks dad is keeping us in citrus by frequent "air-drops" I have a boatload of ammo, that Canada thought was for starting a war, but that's a different story, and of course I'm using less now, since I'm occupied with surviving rather than going to the range and firing off 300 rounds.We've still got about 14 months of our main consumables for everything else too (except firewood, which has been discussed in detail on our blog). Once we get through this winter, then we'll be ahuntin' and afishin' for real so that'll supplement too, although I did plink a spruce grouse with my 40 at about 15-20 yards tasted yummy, although I'm sure Bob's friends were holding a midnight requiem for him.

There's plenty of land up here, so if you get the chance too convince your family then you'll get land no problem, and of course land like gold is a finite resource. Where we're at was one of the areas of the Alaskan gold rush so who knows we might be sitting on a few undiscovered pounds of the stuffLaughing

Anyway to address what you said, I didn't go back further than a week, since I had assumed this was a recent thing. Pete actually put it better'n I did anyway I was never much of a wordsmith.

 

Ken C's picture
Ken C
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 13 2009
Posts: 753
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
Gungnir wrote:

There's plenty of land up here, so if you get the chance too convince your family then you'll get land no problem, and of course land like gold is a finite resource. Where we're at was one of the areas of the Alaskan gold rush so who knows we might be sitting on a few undiscovered pounds of the stuffLaughing

 

Gungnir,

If you wouldn't mind tell us a little more about the available land in your area. Are you very far off the Elliot Hwy?

Ken

 

Saffron's picture
Saffron
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 29 2009
Posts: 250
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
Gungnir wrote:

So the media cheering minor successes (we predicted that unemployment would get worse and look it met our expectations) *cheer* isn't a big surprise. People like to feel safe, even if it's an illusion, so to fill advertizing slots what does the media do? Makes people feel safe, it's all under control we know what we're doing, it's getting a little worse but it'll get better in the new year; saves them from facing the major issues we face, inflation, commodity prices spiraling, gross employment (or unemployment), the national debt, uncontrolled and unfettered government spending, interference in the capitalist markets, Military spending and foreign aid etc. etc. etc.

I would disagree - the purpose of the media (press) is not to make us feel safe - its constitutionally derived privileges were given for the express purpose of keeping us informed. And if what we were hearing was making us feel unsatisfied or unsafe then at least we would have the knowledge to make informed decisions and act accordingly. Our media's choice to sugarcoat everything is based on them being owned by powers that benefit from our passivity and inaction, not from any desire to make us feel good.

You asked earlier in your post whether the MSM coming out with the whole truth would make things any better. It probably wouldn't right away but only because we aren't used to hearing the truth and wouldn't believe it if it was handed to us on a silver platter. But, if our media had been in the habit of doing its job, which is to keep us informed, we may not have fallen so far down the rabbit hole to begin with.

Gungnir's picture
Gungnir
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 2 2009
Posts: 643
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...

Saffron then we must agree to disagree the purpose of the media is to be profitable, it therefore requires income, most frequently from advertizing. This sets the tone of what the media can do; it cannot run around with its hair on fire saying "we're all gonna die!" even if we are, until being paid by their advertizers is no longer of any value, because even if they wanted to there's still families to feed, and mortgages or rents to be paid, both by the media company and it's employees.

I do however agree with you in principle, the issue is who "pays" for the media effectively controls their content. For instance if the media was paid for by the government, then they would have an influence on the content that the media could provide (they do anyway, but that's a different issue). If it's paid for by a charitable donation, then that donator can influence the content that the media provides again, similarly with commercial advertizing the same happens. For instance during the infamous Nipplegate saga during Superbowl (Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake, as a complete aside, why is every controversy a *gate, Watergate, Nipplegate, Climategate?) MTV who were the producers of the half time show wound up losing a whole host of their advertizers who withdrew from their contracts. As I mentioned him before I'll mention him again, Glenn Beck's show has had issues with advertizers too, due to the more controversial statements and topics he's covered. As the old saying goes, money talks, given the current parameters that the media is operating under there is no free press, if there ever was one.

Ken, if you look here http://dnr.alaska.gov/mlw/landsale/ you'll see the OTC (Over the counter) land sales, and can sign up for auction, there's nothing North or South of the Elliot highway currently up for OTC sales, there might be something up for auction though, although I don't know since I don't get the auction notifications (not much point we have 80 acres where we wanted it). In the Northern region the OTC sales are currently in Tok and west of Nenana, so it's the opposite side of the Tanana from us unfortunately, although if you bought a parcel at Geskakmina lake if I calculated the ballistics correctly I could probably hit your place with a 30-06 round. Oh since you asked we're about 1/4 mile from the Elliot as the crow flies, which in AK is pretty meaningless, but we're about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile by trail.

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 27 2008
Posts: 1200
Re: Amazing Coincidence - Bernanke gets a grilliing and ...
kenc wrote:

LR

I do appreciate your straight talk and I agree with your point of view.

 

One of the points that I was trying to make was that  the incessant cheer leading from the MSM for even the smallest "good" news is really annoying. The talking heads on CNBC never want to ask the tough questions about the supposed "good" news. They take the gov. spin as gospel and then increase the spin 10 fold.

As far as gold going down 40-50 dollars on this employment news it does not bother me a bit. I would not be scared off of my positions if it went down another 100 dollars. As a matter of fact I bought more gold two days before the employment news. I know that in the long run (maybe not so long)  I will be better off with gold than the monopoly money I used to buy it. In addition to people that are buying gold to protect their money there are also a lot of speculators in the gold market. They are the ones that quickly liquidate on any change in direction. so when they sell gold goes down some. It will be higher soon.

 

Ken

 

Ken. If the (John William's) Shadowstats data, and the data put forth by CM and so many others (many of whom can be found at seekingalpha.com) continues to hold up, then I see these price falls as manna from heaven.

It's been impossible to get any metal at a decent price. Perhaps now we'll have a window.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments