An accurate prediction

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
bientum's picture
bientum
An accurate prediction

There is another way to predict what we are in for.  Its not Astrology, its a phenomenon that I discovered, and it cannot be faulted.  Please read on, I stress its not Astrology.  You know the song from the 60s "This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius", well I took that song and said, if Astrologists wanted to predict the times then they would just look at the dawning of Aquarius (the dusk of Pisces).  It is possible to get a definition what a single day will turn out to be like, rather than a whole star sign.  So that's one thirtieth, of a star sign on average.  It turns out that the dates for star signs are wrong! and have been for almost 2,000 years, they are only off about 20 days.  So here it is folks, if you want to know the future, then find someone born on March 10, and do some interpretations.  I've done the interpretation and it fits 'The Great Recession'.  Astronomists would argue that the Platonic date is only about March 12, but I applied some testing and came up with March 10.  Why would I argue with Astronomists?  Because ancient knowledge trapped in Pyramids, the Sphinx and other things indicate otherwise.  And Astronomists could even be wrong a 200 year period given that it that takes approximately 75,000 years to track the full cycle.  So please read the book: http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Language-Eras-Discover-Personology/dp/098719691X or the eBook: http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Language-Eras-Personology-ebook/dp/B0061XUZ6Y.  An Australian hard copy will be available soon also.

jumblies's picture
jumblies
Full moon again already?  

Full moon again already?

nigel's picture
nigel
Talking without meaning is

Talking without meaning is worthless. Conversation is an attempt to convey meaning. Some conversations are very good and some are very bad. I judge a conversation by cogency, strength, validity and soundness. These are not idle words and in a formal education have a reasonably precise definition.

I would like to stress that I don't want to discourage you especially as my own cognitive dissonance frequently stymies my attempts to convey meaning. I am the pot calling the kettle black.

Could you please think about what you want to say and rewrite it, or change your password?

bientum's picture
bientum
Rewrite

OK, this is a hard concept to explain in laymens terms, but once understood is very simple.  Instead of looking to the stars for a prediction or horoscope, this concept looks at human beings.  Each day represents something, the official (formal) word for it is Personology.  Personology is the categorisation of people by looks (big noses or a particular shape), or by birth date.  In this sense its birth date.  Hence, the current 'Great Date' (a cycle lasting 75,000 years) is March 10 in my opinion.  March 10 will last about 200 years.  Please see the book for a full interpretation of what we are in for.  I tested 25 of these dates against known history and they match!  Right back to 3,000 BC, when the Pyramids were supposed to have been built. 

What do you mean by change my password?  Did you guess my password?

This is current news because this Saturday will represent the times, and Sunday will represent the years 1800 to 2000 AD.

jumblies's picture
jumblies
bientum wrote: March 10 will
bientum wrote:

March 10 will last about 200 years

It's going to be a long day

Poet's picture
Poet
Astrology And Personology Equals Baloney

Having fraternal twin boys born just two minutes apart tells me all that I need to know about these so-called astrology or personology myths.

My boys have very different personalities.

Twin A: If he doesn't get something he wants, he collapses and cries. He thinks before he acts, always cautious of falling or getting hurt. He is happy to play by himself. If the television is on, he's not paying much attention at all. He loves ducks and loves making quacking sounds. He is afraid of dogs.

Twin B: If he doesn't get something he wants, he growls. He is fearless and acts before he thinks, and therefore has suffered more than his share of bumps on the head, but that hasn't taught him much. He always clings to mother when she is around. If the television is on, he stands or sits, eyes glued to the screen. For easily an hour or more. He loves dogs and will grab any dog he comes across.

Astrology equals baloney, and I knew long before I had kids.

Poet

nigel's picture
nigel
hmmm

Correlation and causation are not always the same but that doesn't mean they can't be.

From a farming point of view; Most cows born in spring will be faster growing and fatter cows. Most cows born in Autum will be easier to handle. You could say that this is related to their star signs or you could say that this has to do with the amount of grass growing. A cow born in spring has a good season of natural pasture to eat. A cow born in autum has poor pasture and generally has to be fed hay which means daily visits from the farmer which gets them used to being handled. I can make general observations about cows based on their star signs.

I can make general observations about people from their star signs but I don't think I can make any specific predictions. For instance my cow is not going to have relationship problems or come into money. Don't discount the relationship to star signs and nature, farmers use that relationship a lot they just don't call it astrology. Generally what applies to cows apply to people, even if they don't understand it.

In addition to that, there is always the exception. My Belted Galloway cow when mixed in with Angus was always the odd cow out. Cows can be cowist (racist) and will only hang around with cows of the same skin colour. She was always an angry cow probably because she was exlcuded socially. There will allways be an exception no matter if the reason is physical, biological, or mental. This applies to cows and people.

All that aside, the parent post said this was not Astrology. However, he/she didn't make a compelling case as to why I should investigate the issue any further. See my 1st post, you need to find the right words to make us understand your meaning, and you still haven't done that.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Cherry Picking
Poet wrote:

<snip>

Twin B: .....He loves dogs.....

Astrology equals baloney, and I knew long before I had kids.

Poet

I knew from your description that I was going to like Twin B 

maceves's picture
maceves
March 10

Man, I'm going to be out camping--what is supposed to happen to me?  I like to think the stars are just pretty when I'm on the beach at night---not worrying about space junk falling or Great Dates lasting 200 years...

bientum's picture
bientum
Rewrite 2

I have twins also, and they are totally opposite also, so how could I write this?  Well, they still have an underlying similarity in they nature.  

I say its not Astrology because its not classical Astrology.  I don't know how Astrologists write horoscopes, I've never even looked into that.  You could call it Astrology if the word Astrology means make your own interpretation, but I thought they had a method involving the 9 planets.  Also, star signs are given the wrong dates, so I'm not going on classical Astrology dates.  I guess its a kind of prediction method based on the Precession of the Equinoxes.  You can read quite a long summary of the book using the links above.

Is it not fascinating that the Great Pyramid and the Great Sphinx have key numbers in their measurements?  If you read the book you'll see evidence that they were not built around 2,800 BC.  In my opinion they were built around 10,500 BC.

jumblies's picture
jumblies
bientum wrote: Well, they
bientum wrote:

Well, they still have an underlying similarity in they nature.

Such as?

bientum wrote:

I say its not Astrology because its not classical Astrology.  I don't know how Astrologists write horoscopes, I've never even looked into that.

How can you say A isn't B when you've not looked into B?

bientum wrote:

I thought they had a method involving the 9 planets.

But...but...what about planet X / Nibiru? Not that I'm going to root for astrology, but if you're going to say your magic isn't like their magic then at least know how their magic purports to work.

bientum wrote:

Also, star signs are given the wrong dates

I think the "wrong dates" is the least of astrology's problems. The whole thing is, as we say in blighty, bollocks.

bientum wrote:

Is it not fascinating that the Great Pyramid and the Great Sphinx have key numbers in their measurements?  If you read the book you'll see evidence that they were not built around 2,800 BC.  In my opinion they were built around 10,500 BC.

Fascinating, yes. Amazing that even all those years ago they had mathematics. And agriculture. And a whole bunch of religions which were all definitely true then but have now been replaced by new truths. Also definitely true, of course, unlike those older barbaric ones. And they had alcohol, social structures and pizza*.

And yet there is considerable evidence suggesting the dates were around the 2800-3500 BC mark (carbon dating project). Yes there were some range discrepencies in the results which is why I said 2800-3500. But coming up with 10,500 is way off out there.

To prove this 10,500 date I would need to see concrete, peer-reviewed scientific evidence that has actively been challenged for a good few years by competent scientists without an axe to grind. Not tea-leaves and pig's knuckles.

* the pizza bit i magicked up

bientum's picture
bientum
Science

Sorry, but I've done a Science Degree, I've studied statistics, I understand how we should all use official scientific results, but I don't have the time or funding to go and launch a scientific study about this.  How can you argue for science when this whole website, PeakProsperity.com, and the whole topic of a looming worldwide problem, is about how science forgot one basic thing?  We are spiralling out of control and I certainly don't have 2 years to prove it, I'm relying on Chris Martenson, Joel Salatin, and John Michael Greer to get the point across.  I don't need or want to justify what I say, you can take it or leave it.  I may be trying to get people to read my book, but I'm not trying to con anyone.  I seriously found odd coincidences by comparing 200 year periods of our history with the likeness of birthdates.  If you haven't read the summary, then I'll give you some more information here, the original birthdate personology was not done by me.  It was done by someone with alot of time and money.  I am furthering their ideas by applying those dates to the 200 year 'Great Date'.  I know enough about Astrology to know that this doesn't fit the description, you'll just have to trust me.  If you want to knock me down by arguing for Science then you shouldn't even be here, this website is about going against the grain.  How do you think the inventors throughout time felt when they discovered something but couldn't quite prove it or no one would listen?  That is where I am at.  

bientum's picture
bientum
Science

Sorry, but I've done a Science Degree, I've studied statistics, I understand how we should all use official scientific results, but I don't have the time or funding to go and launch a scientific study about this.  How can you argue for science when this whole website, PeakProsperity.com, and the whole topic of a looming worldwide problem, is about how science forgot one basic thing?  We are spiralling out of control and I certainly don't have 2 years to prove it, I'm relying on Chris Martenson, Joel Salatin, and John Michael Greer to get the point across.  I don't need or want to justify what I say, you can take it or leave it.  I may be trying to get people to read my book, but I'm not trying to con anyone.  I seriously found odd coincidences by comparing 200 year periods of our history with the likeness of birthdates.  If you haven't read the summary, then I'll give you some more information here, the original birthdate personology was not done by me.  It was done by someone with alot of time and money.  I am furthering their ideas by applying those dates to the 200 year 'Great Date'.  I know enough about Astrology to know that this doesn't fit the description, you'll just have to trust me.  If you want to knock me down by arguing for Science then you shouldn't even be here, this website is about going against the grain.  How do you think the inventors throughout time felt when they discovered something but couldn't quite prove it or no one would listen?  That is where I am at.  

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
bientum wrote:   <snip> We
bientum wrote:

<snip>

We are spiralling out of control and I certainly don't have 2 years to prove it,

Start on March 10th and you'll have 200 years to prove it.....

bientum's picture
bientum
Not 200 years

Its not 200 years from March 10.  March 10 represents the approximate years 2000 AD to 2200 AD.  March 11 represents the years 1800 AD to 2000 AD, etc, etc.  So, Sharon Stone (actress) is born on March 10.  Her personology represents now.  Rupert Murdoch (media empire owner) was born on March 11.  He represented progressive intuition, the growth of technology, globalisation, etc. 

Poet's picture
Poet
So Science Is MARCHing Backwards?
bientum wrote:

Its not 200 years from March 10.  March 10 represents the approximate years 2000 AD to 2200 AD.  March 11 represents the years 1800 AD to 2000 AD, etc, etc.  So, Sharon Stone (actress) is born on March 10.  Her personology represents now.  Rupert Murdoch (media empire owner) was born on March 11.  He represented progressive intuition, the growth of technology, globalisation, etc. 

Really? We're in the age of Sharon Stone (actress)?

Hey, Osama Bin Laden (recently deceased fundamentalist Muslim terrorist) was born on March 10. Does his personology represent now and the next 188 years as well?!? How do you explain that?

On the other hand... My mother-in-law was born March 15. She's bitchy and crabby, complains a lot and yells at people. Sounds like the Medieval Times all right.

Poet

thatchmo's picture
thatchmo
The Fourth E

This must fit into the 4th "E"- Entertainment?  Not wanting to stifle discussion, but WT...?  Steve.

bientum's picture
bientum
True

Yes Bin Laden also.  And Carrie Underwood the country music singer.  If you read the Personology of your own birth date you'll find it uncanny.  See a book called 'The secret language of birthdays' by Goldschneider and Elfers.    

Your mother-in-law represents a time during the middle ages when everyone wanted to become the boss, and rise to the top.  Its called 'The Day of Heights'. 

Each day is usually very different to the next. 

Bin Laden is just one person among many celebrities.  The Personology for March 10 says how these people may withdraw if they suffered emotional trauma whilst young.  In my book I explained this day and age as a time of the Great Recession, followed by charity, regrouping, decentralisation, and tribal communities.  Possibly the end of oil.  The personology represents everyone getting a big wake up call about the roots of human beings, that's why I mention the Pyramids.  We'll realize that humans were even more advanced a long time ago, than we are today.  

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Pouring its light into ashes.....

I wish Arthur Robey would join in this conversation......

The ensuing trip would be as good or better than the Grateful Dead's 'Dark Star' from 8/28/69 - recorded at the Family Dog at the Great Highway in San Fran....

Track 3....

http://www.archive.org/details/gd69-08-28.sbd.lepley.4234.sbeok.shnf

eexpo's picture
eexpo
Jerry

So thats what this is all about. Its about missing Jerry isn't ? Well folks Jerry's gone, gone,gone.Can't ask him about personology now can we?I do know of  a clan of twirlers down below who could give insight  to this enlightening paradox.Anyone interested?

jumblies's picture
jumblies
bientum wrote: If you read
bientum wrote:

If you read the Personology of your own birth date you'll find it uncanny

Personology...makes it sound all like official and scientitic. Check out this Derren Brown video about how readings can be uncanny. If you want them to be.

bientum wrote:

Your mother-in-law represents a time during the middle ages

Now that made me laugh out loud. Priceless!

bientum wrote:

Each day is usually very different to the next. 

I disagree. most days just seem to run into the next. It's Groundhog day. A constant cycle of QE, PM price manipulation, "reality" tv and dirty nappies (not mine, my kid's. really).

bientum wrote:

How can you argue for science when this whole website, PeakProsperity.com, and the whole topic of a looming worldwide problem, is about how science forgot one basic thing

But science didn't forget one basic thing. What happened is a bunch of corrupt morons behaved all, well, human-like. The science is good, the problem is us.

bientum wrote:

If you want to knock me down by arguing for Science then you shouldn't even be here, this website is about going against the grain

Ah yes. No science on this website, oh no. Only magick, sigils, burning incense and hooded incantations here. No science, no data, no rational thought.

Actualy...I thought this site was about learning from each other and preparing for significant changes in our environmental, economic and energy landscapes as clearly laid out by CM who based his thesis on solid data and a scientific analysis thereof.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
The Bus Came By......
eexpo wrote:

So thats what this is all about. Its about missing Jerry isn't ? Well folks Jerry's gone, gone,gone.Can't ask him about personology now can we?I do know of  a clan of twirlers down below who could give insight  to this enlightening paradox.Anyone interested?

As long as your twirlers don't caterwaul like Donna Jean, I'd be interested in their perspective.

Bonus points if any are veterans of the Pico Acid Tests.....

bientum's picture
bientum
Forer Effect

Thanks for the link to the Barnum and Forer effect.  I was looking for that. 

I read an example of Barnum and Forer effect and thought it was too generalised.  The Birth Date Personology described by Goldscheider is far more specific.  I tried jumbling eras against different descriptions, and it doesn't work. 

Here is a summary of a few eras from my book: 1600 - 1800 AD - people took risky ventures (discovering the world by sea); 1400 - 1600 AD - people were almost psychic, loved science, obsessed with the esoteric, strong expectations (the birth of renaissaince, Da Vinci, Michael Angelo, Nostradamus, the Spanish Inquisition); 1200 - 1400 AD - people opened up to new ideas but remained wary, confused, obsesses with hierachy (the introduction of Democracy, Universities were finally recognised by the church, Ghenkis Khan was wary); 1000 AD - 1200 AD - people were naive but wanted to be the boss, they were good at new projects ( The Khmer Empire in Angkor had advanced architecture and irrigation, there were mini-industrial revolutions around the world); 800 AD to 1000 AD - people required a stable community before they could become creative and grounded (Vikings conquered lands and settled down to a community life, making art depicting the norse Gods.  Many facilities for the equivalent of churches were built during this time.); 600 AD to 800 AD - people ignored everyday problems and were more interested in excitement, strangely were obsesses with flying! (Mohammed and the flying donkey, flying coffin, paintings of winged angels with Mohammed, the mountain flew to Mohammed) Isn't that a weird coincidence?; 400 AD to 600 AD - people got stuck in repetitive behaviour until the enlightened saw the bigger picture (Aryabhata proposed that the earth revolved around the sun, someone wrote the story of King Arthur which represents the long repetitive wait ); 200 AD to 400 AD - people were fluky, fiery, dreamy, determined and idealistic (Constantine survived assassination attempts before coming to rule.  He then allowed the people to be Pagan or Christian, he granted religious freedom); 0 BC to 200 BC - people were gifted, drew sceptical attention to themselves, required guidance, prone to severe depression, obsessed with psychics, influential to others, gave excellent counsell (hello, Jesus Christ! Jesus relationship to Mary Magdelane represents the need for guidance). 

Now tell me that's the Barnum and Forer effect.

You may argue that I have taken just one or two people from each era, but you have to admit, they are the celebrities of the era.  Its as if humanity wants someone to represent the times.

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
bientum wrote: Its as if
bientum wrote:

Its as if humanity wants someone to represent the times.

Too bad our era is represented by Corzine, Bernanke & Ryan Seacrest...

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
SagerXX wrote: bientum
SagerXX wrote:
bientum wrote:

Its as if humanity wants someone to represent the times.

Too bad our era is represented by Corzine, Bernanke & Ryan Seacrest...

Don't forget Snooki 

bientum's picture
bientum
Representing the Times

We are representing the time times by talking about survivalism, permaculture, decentralisation, local food co-ops, etc.  We don't need a single celebrity or King or Politician.  Some eras were known for what specific communities did, it just depends on what works. 

bientum's picture
bientum
Chris Martenson is a Leo, not Virgo

Thanks Arundhati for the complement.  Chris Martenson is not a Virgo though, by my calculations he's actually a Leo.  Download a free sample of my book to see update dates in the first 10% of the book.  I haven't had any accuracy on Chinese years yet.

Ben

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments