This is an absolutely

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
meg-abear's picture
meg-abear
This is an absolutely

This is an absolutely outstanding presentation - a MUST-READ (or really a Must-LISTEN) for anyone who wants to understand how our economic system really works. Chris Martenson has done a tremendous job of delivering, in an easily digested form, crucial infomation on how our monetary and financial system functions.
I can't wait for Chapter Sixteen.

Oliver's picture
Oliver
Brilliant
Excellent and enthralling. Really hard to quarrel with any of the opinions here, and I look forward eagerly to the remaining chapters
LuckyFolks's picture
LuckyFolks
Chris, you bring it to the
Chris, you bring it to the point, that is awesome, how easy to understand (even for a german guy) you describe the financial situation not only in US, but worldwide. There is a solution for Alibear´s concern on the confiscation of Gold: JWS Shekel range has several distinct advantages over gold savings in other forms; * By comparision, government issued bullion coins are always the property of the issuing government; the holder is only ever the 'bearer', never the owner. Shekels are non-government issued. This can be found on http://JWSpaidtosave.com/luckyfolks
acomfort's picture
acomfort
Fuzzy Numbers and the MSM
Fuzzy Numbers is a great education. Thanks Chris. I believe that none of these fuzzy numbers would be possible without the cooperation of the Main Stream Media. - Arlen

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments