95th Birthday of our National Nightmare - the Federal Reserve

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
95th Birthday of our National Nightmare - the Federal Reserve

On December 23, 1913, when most members had already left for the holidays, congress passed the Federal Reserve Act which relinquished our national sovereignty in the clear violation of our constitution. The United States became a client state to a group of international bankers who have ruled us ever since.

According to Benjamin Franklin, the American Revolution was fought over controlling the issuance of our money "The colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters had it not been that England took away from the colonies their money, which created unemployment and dissatisfaction. The inability of the colonists to get power to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of George III and the international bankers was the prime reason for the Revolutionary War." Congress surrendered that which was won by the courage, fortitude and blood of our founding fathers.

Amshall Rothschild stated "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws." Indeed the Federal Reserve Bank, and their elite owners including the Rothschild's, have seized the greatest power of our nation, the power to control our money and credit. Our government and corporate media are complicit - both are owned by the banks; government figuratively and the mainstream media literally. Politicians, with precious few exceptions, are controlled by bribes, blackmail, contributions, extortion, fear and the hope for favorable media coverage.

In the "Money Masters" video, Patrick Carmack tells us that "The battle over who gets to issue our money has been the pivotal issue through the history of the United States. Wars have been fought over it. Depressions have been caused to acquire it. And yet after World War I this battle was rarely mentioned in newspapers or history books."

This great ongoing tyranny is rarely challenged and when it is, apologists will use deceptive double-speak to twist and deny the truth. For example, they will tell you that the Federal Reserve System is a quasi government entity. The fact is that the Federal Reserve Board may be a quasi government agency but the Federal Reserve Banks are privately owned and operated independent of any real government control or oversight. 100% of the Federal Reserve is owned by private banks, our government has absolutely no stake.

President Elect Obama recently responded to a question (forward to around 13:48 in the video) about the Federal Reserve by stating "...I don't think it's good policy for a President or President-Elect to second-guess Fed policy, which is an independent body." Amazingly, Obama conceded that the Federal Reserve Bank is an independent entity; not under the authority of the US Government.

When the people come to understand that the government neither issues nor regulates our money; then they will begin to realize that the Federal Reserve actually controls our government. The full extent of the damage done by the parasitic central bankers cannot be measured in monetary terms alone; the Fed and their co-conspirators have created great suffering and injustice while diminishing all that we earn and all that we have saved. Consider the following:

1. Conflict of interest destroys our future
In steering our national monetary policy and issuing our money the Federal Reserve creates a conflict of interest whereby the good of the nation becomes a secondary concern. Witness the fact that the Fed is working to move huge amounts of toxic debt (bailouts) from the balance sheets of the private member banks to balance sheet of our nation. Given the choice, they would rather our nation go bankrupt than their banking corporations. Remember too, that we are inexplicably paying interest on the bailout money that we are giving away.

It is important that we recognize that wealth is not destroyed, it is transferred. The trillions of dollars that appear to be vanishing from over 99% of our people is simply being transferred to the elite central bankers and their co-conspirators.

2. War is profitable for central banks
Central bankers profit by loaning both sides of a conflict huge sums of money. And, the rebuilding that follows the destruction also must be financed. For example, England is still paying interest on debt incurred during WW1. Some historians have alleged that most wars could and should have been prevented but the central banks have sought to create them.

This unsavory possibility is never touched by our corporate media, for example, why are the costs of our perpetual wars never linked as a cause of our financial failing?

3. A national energy policy would hurt the profitability of the power brokers
Big oil interests serve as directors to the Federal Reserve. We knew that our dependence on depleting oil reserves was a dangerous threat to our national security and prosperity over 30 years ago but yet, virtually nothing has been done to develop sustainable alternatives. The sale and distribution of oil has been lucrative for the few at the expense of the many.

4. Exponential growth of compounding interest is destroying our economy
With the exception of coins, all of our money is created out of thin air by the banks with interest charged. Chris Martenson explains (Crash Course 4 and 8) that there "will always be more debt than money in the system" and that "perpetual growth is a requirement" at an ever accelerating rate. From this we can see that is mathematically impossible for us to fully pay the debt and that our system has a finite lifespan; that is that eventually it will fail as there will not be enough willing and worthy borrowers to sustain the growing debt. When this point comes, and I suggest it has, the government will attempt to artificially sustain the system by unorthodox and illegal means.

Chris was not the first or only person to understand this problem. Mike Montagne calculated what he terms as the "multiplication of debt" and offered his findings to the Reagan administration back in the early 1980s. His graph is listed below and incredibly, approximately 30 years ago, he calculated that the finite end would occur around 2009.

PFMPE

You have to ask yourself why nothing was done about the unavoidable demise of our economy. And, why does the corporate media never bother to explore this key concept?

5. Our huge national debt was unavoidable and desirable to the Federal Reserve
In 2007 interest alone on our national debt was over $400 billion dollars. I shudder to think what this years payment will be but two things are clear. First, we can never pay the national debt off. Second, from here on out, we will struggle to simply pay the interest - forever. New born Americans are enslaved in debt as part of the natural citizenship process.

6. The damage of constant inflation is inherent to our debt based system
The effects of interest are inflationary. When interest rates go up, there may be a temporary decrease in inflation but inevitably, inflation may never be stopped. Inflation is a corrupting force that steals our savings and forces us to become risky speculative investors in an attempt to off-set the adverse effects. Our government uses inflation to con us into thinking our economy is growing. Since 1990, almost all of the growth in the stock market can be attributed to inflation.

The effects of inflation damage corporations in that they are constantly pressured to increase the value of their stock. Long term strategic planning gives way to short term cost cutting measures. For example, the number of employees might be reduced or their benefits cut to sweeten up a financial report.

Corporations and hedge funds have been pushed to find new ways of avoiding inflation losses. For example the creation of the zero sum derivatives market, referred to as financial "weapons of mass destruction" by Warren Buffet, was largely motivated by inflation.

7. Elimination of free market capitalism
Free market capitalism cannot occur when markets are constantly manipulated and transactions are opaque. The Fed constantly manipulates our markets through the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) and the PPT (Plunge Protection Team). Again we have the moral hazard of conflicting interests, are the markets being manipulated to protect and serve the people or to enhance the position of the Fed and their co-conspirators? Insiders benefit from lower interest rates as they have use of the money before the effects of the subsequent inflation takes root.

There is little transparency with the Fed as may be witnessed by the fact that they refuse to disclose the recipients of $2 trillion of our money. Bloomberg should be applauded for entering a lawsuit against the Fed in an attempt to discover what secrets they are hiding. Why is no one in our government demanding transparency?

8. Creation of a fraudulent society and the shredding of our constitution
The trickle-down fraud and corruption has permeated our commerce and institutions. Our media and government deceptively keep the truth from us and education has given way to indoctrination. Fidelity to our constitutional rule of law should immediately stop the illegal Federal Reserve. Instead, our constitution has been systematically shredded.

The conclusion of the 2006 Treasury report, the Financial Report of the United States Government, was released with little fanfare or note even though it confirmed that the United States was insolvent. David Walker, the heroic Comptroller of the US, onerously stated that the GAO had found so many significant material deficiencies in the government's accounting systems that the GAO was "unable to express an opinion" on the financial statements. This should have set off alarms and bells but it was largely ignored.

Social Security and other entitlement programs are unfunded liabilities that are simply Ponzi schemes. For example, the money we have paid into Social Security has been transferred to debt - we hold only IOUs.

Our history has been amended to eliminate negative references and the truth about the Fed. We are indoctrinated into a deceptive system rather than being taught critical thinking and the truth. By design, we have become a nation of sheep who rely on the media to analyze current affairs and to provide their editorialized truth.

9. The cost of goods and services is artificially high
Business and government interest costs are added to products and services. Government interest costs are imposed on businesses through taxes.

10. The corruption of foreign trade
Most modern nations are subjugated by a central banking system. This creates problems as it becomes very desirable for nations to export more than is imported in order to avoid the damaging effects of interest since the money coming in is interest free. Nations strive for cheap labor rather than developing consumerism through higher wages and better benefits.

We are told that we cannot compete with the cheap labor of other countries. We can compete and we can prosper by removing the heavy parasitic burden that is the Fed. Any nation that removes this burden will instantly secure a huge advantage for the prosperity of their people.
________________________________________________________________________________

There is a secret race underway that will determine our national future. The Federal Reserve must completely dominate the people before the people wake-up and demand real and substantive change - the elimination of the Federal Reserve. This is a race that we must and can win.

I urge you, do not believe me, but instead find your truth after personally investigating the Federal Reserve. Like financial bubbles - the deceptive bubble that perpetuates the Fed cannot be sustained in the face of a vigilant, vocal and well informed people. And like the growth of multiplying interest, the truth about the Fed will grow exponentially from one person to others. Let us unite in learning and then teaching the truth about the Fed as our most important patriotic duty - the revolution is really an awakening.

Support Ron Paul's Legislation H.R. 2755 - Federal Reserve Abolition Act

"Abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913"

More Info

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: 95th Birthday of our National Nightmare - the Federal ...

Revision:

I didn't properly link Mike Montagne's important chart:

Hopefully it worked this time...

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

great post doc

glad to see there are still a few "conspiracy theorists" around.

one note tho how come schiff did not address the fed directly when 

it was handed to him on a silver platter? he dropped it and beck had to bring it up again anyone ever hear schiff say anything about the fed?

rufus's picture
rufus
joe2baba wrote:

it was handed to him on a silver platter? he dropped it and beck had to bring it up again anyone ever hear schiff say anything about the fed?

you mean about ending it? I don't recall hearing schiff mention it. I do recall the investor Jim Rogers say we should end the Fed because it doesn't do a good job, but not because it is unconstitutional or corrupt

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
joe2baba wrote:

it was handed to him on a silver platter? he dropped it and beck had to
bring it up again anyone ever hear schiff say anything about the fed?

Interesting point...while I remember him criticizing the Fed often, I can't recall specific instances where he calls for ending the fed. And, in a way I can't blame him - his father, Irwin Schiff, is the author of a number of articles and books that are critical in demanding the end of the Fed and it's collective arm, the IRS. Irwin Schiff is a passionate advocate for financial freedom and has refused, under constitutional grounds, to pay federal income tax. He's in prison serving what I think is a 30 year sentence.  

rufus wrote:
Jim Rogers say we should end the Fed because it doesn't do a good job, but not because it is unconstitutional or corrupt

Agreed, the Fed has done a lousy job and should be fired. As far as the constitution and the Fed, here is the section that I think is applicable:

Constitution - our founding fathers wrote:

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the
Standard of Weights and Measures;

rufus's picture
rufus
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

his father, Irwin Schiff, is the author of a number of articles and books that are critical in demanding the end of the Fed and it's collective arm, the IRS. Irwin Schiff is a passionate advocate for financial freedom and has refused, under constitutional grounds, to pay federal income tax. He's in prison serving what I think is a 30 year sentence.  

Wow. I did not know that.

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the
Standard of Weights and Measures;

I wonder if that means that Congress has the power to coin money, but not necessarily the exclusive right to do so. Also, you'll note that it says to coin Money and not to issue notes or bills. So perhaps private banks can issue bills, just not coin money according to the constitution.

I personally don't have a problem with private banks, as long as the bills/notes they issue are backed by gold/silver or an equivalent and as long as there are no legal tender laws forcing me to accept the bills that they issue. I would prefer the banking system to be decentralized as opposed to centralized. Because that way the whole nation is not affected by bad managment of one single bank such as the federal reserve

GDon's picture
GDon

Very good summary DrKrbyLuv.

There is little to no educational coverage on monetary theory in America, nor it's significance to the US Constitution, and the entire economic model the original Founding Fathers envisioned.

If there were, and the average American understood, then, it would be easy to agree with Henry Ford - 

Henry Ford - "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

DrKrbyLuv wrote:
joe2baba wrote:

Interesting point...while I remember him criticizing the Fed often, I can't recall specific instances where he calls for ending the fed. And, in a way I can't blame him - his father, Irwin Schiff, is the author of a number of articles and books that are critical in demanding the end of the Fed and it's collective arm, the IRS. Irwin Schiff is a passionate advocate for financial freedom and has refused, under constitutional grounds, to pay federal income tax. He's in prison serving what I think is a 30 year sentence.  

rufus wrote:
Jim Rogers say we should end the Fed because it doesn't do a good job, but not because it is unconstitutional or corrupt

Agreed, the Fed has done a lousy job and should be fired. As far as the constitution and the Fed, here is the section that I think is applicable:

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To which I'll add Article I Section 10 -    which forbids any State to "make any thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts".   It also forbids States from emitting "Bills of Credit", which, during the time of the Constitutional Convention, were the common colluquialism for "paper debt money".

For a concise understanding of the unconsitutional nature of our current monetary system, I strongly recommend the work of Dr. Edwin Vieira, PhD, JD -  http://www.edwinvieira.com/

He has argued several cases before the United States Supreme Court, and has an incredible knowledge of US Constitutional Law, and specifically, constitutional intent WRT monetary theory.

Here is a link to his paper published in the Texas Review of Law & Politics, entitled The forgotten role of the Constitution in Monetary Law :      http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/VieraTexasLawReview.pdf

As for Peter Schiff's restraint from engaging the Federal Reserve, DrKrby is correct with his statement regarding the Schiff family, and their target status from the IRS and it's step-brother, the Federal Reserve.

I submit that there are 3 Monetary Mechanisms, which, now fully instituted within the United States (and the majority of the world elsewhere), are destructive to the livliehood of 95% of people outside those in control of the monetary systems, or unable to engage in the same government-protected monopolies.    It creates a flow of property and prosperity from the majority to the minority contolling these mechanisms.  This minority operates in government and private finance.

Specifically, those 3 Monetary Mechanisms are:

1) Fractional-reserve Banking:

Fractional-reserve Banking is a fraudulent practice, which allows for a Bank, a monopoly on drafting credit, without offering anything in contract (i.e., there is nothing actually being "lent" to a borrower, since the Bank does not have the property in question).   Further, it is fraud, because it allows the issuance of single-owner title, to multiple persons (if a Bank loans out your "deposit" to multiple parties, there are multiple claims on the single property).   Finally, only a select group of persons can engage in this ponzi-style scheme, and they are protected by government monopoly enforcement.

2) Private Banking Controlling Issuance of a Nation's Currency:

As Mayer Rothschild was quoted above, "Allow me to control issuance of a nations currency, and I care not who makes it's laws".   Andrew Jackson made it the hallmark of his administration to wrestle control of the US money supply from the First US Central Bank - a private consortium of US and European banking partners.   I suggest a read of his 1837 Farewell Address, to see the amazing parallels with today's economic climate.   Once control of the nation's currency is in private hands, it is a short method to loss of that nation's wealth and eventually, it's soveriegnity.

3) Irredeemable Currencies - Unbacked by Commodity Currency (Gold & Silver):

This mechanism allows for unbridled debt, both government and private.   Worse, in the case of government debt, it allows for the "promise" of government debt payback, through the enslavement of it's citizens.    The Founding Fathers warned and discussed this incessantly.   I will not re-list the vast number of Founding Father quotes in this regard, as they can be found through a search of this site. 

Perhaps Lord Acton, who was a professor at Cambridge during the late 1800's, and Lord-in wating to The Queen was correct when he stated:

Lord Acton - "The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks."

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

GDon wrote:

There is little to no educational coverage on monetary theory in
America, nor it's significance to the US Constitution, and the entire
economic model the original Founding Fathers envisioned.

If there were, and the average American understood, then, it would be easy to agree with Henry Ford - 

Henry Ford - "It is well enough that people of the nation do not
understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe
there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

You make an excellent point in stating that monetary theory is neglected in our educational process - even at the most basic level. For example, how many Americans are able to understand a credit card or mortgage contract?

These things are basic necessities for running household finance. Credit issuers often exploit people by making contracts long and using lengthy language and lots of technical jargon.

Of course, as you said, a basic understanding of our national monetary system would result in public outrage

GDon wrote:

For a concise understanding of the unconstitutional nature of our
current monetary system, I strongly recommend the work of Dr. Edwin
Vieira, PhD, JD -  http://www.edwinvieira.com/ 

He has argued several cases before the United States Supreme Court, and
has an incredible knowledge of US Constitutional Law, and specifically,
constitutional intent WRT monetary theory. 

Here is a link to his paper published in the Texas Review of Law & Politics, entitled The forgotten role of the Constitution in Monetary Law :      http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/VieraTexasLawReview.pdf

Thanks for the link, I found a lot of interesting stuff there. One basic objection I have is that we are too quick to creatively "interpret" the constitution. For example, if congress wanted to establish a private central banking system, shouldn't they seek a constitutional amendment? This would be more difficult to attain as a 2/3 majority is required in both the house and senate but it is the way our constitution was intended.

GDon wrote:

1) Fractional-reserve Banking:

Fractional-reserve Banking is a fraudulent practice, which allows for a
Bank, a monopoly on drafting credit, without offering anything in
contract (i.e., there is nothing actually being "lent" to a borrower,
since the Bank does not have the property in question).   Further, it
is fraud, because it allows the issuance of single-owner title, to
multiple persons (if a Bank loans out your "deposit" to multiple
parties, there are multiple claims on the single property).   Finally,
only a select group of persons can engage in this ponzi-style scheme,
and they are protected by government monopoly enforcement.

2) Private Banking Controlling Issuance of a Nation's Currency:

As Mayer Rothschild was quoted above, "Allow me to control issuance
of a nations currency, and I care not who makes it's laws".   Andrew
Jackson made it the hallmark of his administration to wrestle control
of the US money supply from the First US Central Bank - a private
consortium of US and European banking partners.   I suggest a read of
his 1837 Farewell Address, to see the amazing parallels with today's
economic climate.   Once control of the nation's currency is in private
hands, it is a short method to loss of that nation's wealth and
eventually, it's soveriegnity.

3) Irredeemable Currencies - Unbacked by Commodity Currency (Gold & Silver):

This mechanism allows for unbridled debt, both government and
private.   Worse, in the case of government debt, it allows for the
"promise" of government debt payback, through the enslavement of it's
citizens.    The Founding Fathers warned and discussed this
incessantly.   I will not re-list the vast number of Founding Father
quotes in this regard, as they can be found through a search of this
site. 

Very good stuff...especially the fractional reserve part. You make a great point in explaining that we justify banking "interest" by their risk - when in fact, what exactly is the risk?

GDon wrote:
Lord Acton - "The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks."

I've never seen this quote before but I love it - you made my day!

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts

joe2baba

"glad to see there are still a few "conspiracy theorists" around."

If you like conspiracy theories check out Alex Jones "Endgame" 

Illuminti News...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/nwo.htm#nwo1

Greg

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

i am glad you did not use the bogus jefferson quote. which mike montagne uses on his site and refuses to remove even tho there is no evidence he ever said or wrote it "if the american people ever................will end up homeless........."

i have seen the ford quote quite a bit as well yet have not found where he said it. i would appreciate it if someone would provide a citation

Linda K's picture
Linda K

I think this AP story is on topic here.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081222/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/meltdown_secrets 

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
The Ford Quote

GDon wrote:
Henry Ford - "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

joe2baba wrote:
i have seen the ford quote quite a bit as well yet have not found where he said it. i would appreciate it if someone would provide a citation

I think this quote first appeared in Ford's newspaper "The Dearborn Independent" - maybe someone else can confirm this.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Linda K wrote:

Thanks for the link...the rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper...

AP has another outrageous story out "AP Study Finds $1.6 Went toBailed-Out Bank Execs"

barrt's picture
barrt

Hi Guys

I just wanted to bump this amazing thread and also add this amazing film to it which some of you may not have seen, it is more info on the Fed, how they have screwed the world and how the income tax itself is illegal!

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&ei=WyhvSb66I4qGjQLnupi4BQ&q=aaron+russo&hl=en

Its Aaron Russo's Freedom to Facism which I think is well worth the time, RIP Mr Russo

- It seems to me like the smartest criminal masterminds that ever walked the Earth are not planning to take over the world, they actually did it 95 years ago! and most if not all of the massive problems the world faces can be traced back to these incredible men and their money machines.

End the Fed before it ends us indeed Dr Luv Kiss

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments