The Definitive Mind Manipulation Thread

78 posts / 0 new
Last post
Time2help's picture
Time2help
The Definitive Mind Manipulation Thread

What does it really mean when a person is asleep or awake? Why is television in general, and mass media in particular, currently such a negative influence on the human mind? How do mass media and television impede spiritual awakening and the development of higher levels of consciousness? What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and how is it used to manipulate mass opinion? Can you learn to identify NLP as it is being used to influence you, thereby reducing its effectiveness?

Quote:

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP): A name that encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human experience: neurology, language and programming. The neurological system regulates how our bodies function, language determines how we interface and communicate with other people and our programming determines the kinds of models of the world we create. Neuro-Linguistic Programming describes the fundamental dynamics between mind (neuro) and language (linguistic) and how their interplay affects our body and behavior (programming).

(1st of three videos in a series)

(2nd of three)

(Example application)

(Use in media)

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Vid #4 (media thread)

If you can ignore the triple 6 reference about halfway through the video (or don't, whatever floats your boat) I think the commentator makes some good points otherwise. Take it with a grain of salt.

Digging into the whole NLP philosophy and history a bit more in parallel to this thread.

davefairtex's picture
davefairtex
NLP

TTH-

That's fascinating stuff.  Watching Fox just gets me upset, so I avoid it, but its nice to see someone (other than Jon Stewart, may he rest in peace) doing a step-by-step breakdown of exactly why they piss me off so much.  I can totally feel the manipulation when it happens, but the explanation of the hand movements was awesome, stuff I didn't even realize was happening but now it will be hard to ignore.  The pinky bit was perfect.  [FWIW I also intensely dislike MSNBC - they give me quite a similar feeling.]

How did we get from Walter Cronkite to these clowns anyway?

CAF talks about "entrainment technology" which (if I recall correctly) involves non-audible sound which can be used to either make people feel happy or sad depending on the goals of the people engaging in the activity.  Install happy-vibe projectors at your favorite candidate speeches, and unhappy-vibe projectors at your opponent's speeches.

Below is an example of an actual device you can buy on Amazon which uses sound waves to cause nausea, and or emotional disquiet within its area of effect.  I'd guess the (presumed) CIA (FBI?) version is substantially more capable.  Who needs COINTELPRO when you can selectively manipulate people's emotions without them even realizing it is possible?

http://www.amazon.com/Shomer-Tec-Assault-Electronic-Disruption-Device/dp/B00ABV7O6G

Honestly, I think "mind control" is actually just "repeated use of emotional influence" - but it ends up having the same effect on the mass of public opinion over long periods of time.  Law of big numbers and all that.

Isn't it interesting how both Red and Blue have their chosen manipulation agents in place?  All bases are covered.  I'm surprised they aren't both owned by the same company.

Michael_Rudmin's picture
Michael_Rudmin
so why watch TV at all?

Walter Cronkite was perhaps simply more skilled, or people were more credulous.

But I do want to ask a question.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Why watch TV?

To ensure that you are properly indoctrinated. So that when you are drafted to go off and fight as a foot soldier in the Ukraine for freedom, you do so without question.

MarkM's picture
MarkM
"Inside the shooter's house" from San Bernardino

What is the manipulative motivation of showing this? I don't remember this ever being done before. Surreal.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
MindWar

From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory

Originated Headquarters, 7th Psychological Operations Group, US Army Reserve, 1980

Introduction (dated 2003) wrote:

"While in the 1980s I had no reason to think that this paper had had any official effect upon U.S. PSYOP doctrine within or beyond the Army, it was with some fascination that I saw specific of its prescriptions applied during the first Gulf War, and recently even more obviously during the 2003 invasion of Iraq. In both instances extreme PSYOP was directed both against the object of the attack and upon U.S. domestic public perception and opinion, in 2003 to the extent of "embedding" journalists with military units to inevitably channel their perspectives and perceptions. 

The impact of even these minor techniques of MindWar was remarkable. A psychological climate of inexorable U.S. victory was created and sustained in both the United States and Iraq, which accelerated that victory on the ground.

Somewhat less positively, the failure of MindWar in this instance to be guided by only the most rigorous principles of truth and ethics has just as inexorably led to a substantial post- victory evaporation of that euphoric climate. Therein lies the Achilles' heel of MindWar. Invoking as it does the most intense emotions and commitments of its audiences, it must deliver the goods as they are judged by the target audiences. If the ethical values of those audiences are not respected - if MindWar is used only in the service of ulterior motives and objectives - the resulting "disintoxication"can be socially shattering (sic)."

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Does HD stand for "High Definition" or "Hegelian Dialect"?

From today's Fox News headlines.

Quote:

FEDERAL AUTHORITIES are expected to bring charges against Enrique Marquez, far left (sic), a former neighbor of San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook who bought two of the guns used in last week’s terror attack, Fox News has learned.

Wouldn't "left" have sufficed here? Seems like the guy on the "far left" is a problem. Maybe a solution from the "far right" might help?

Yoxa's picture
Yoxa
Far left

Since both pictures are on the left of the text, it is entirely sensible... and common usage ... to say "far left" to make it clear which picture is being referred to.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
In a trance yet?

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
The Morals of Sweden.

And the Rus.

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Greg Hunter

Examines one head of the three-headed Semitic snake.

The USA discovers it's Strong Man.

https://youtu.be/d3h

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Information overload
Indiana University researchers have found that people who seek out news and information from social media are at higher risk of becoming trapped in a "collective social bubble" compared to using search engines.

http://m.phys.org/news/2015-12-social-media-news-consumers-higher.html

In a nutshell we use the MSM to filter out the noise. This allows them to bend our perspective.
That's the problem.
What's the solution?
I use expert opinion to fill in my knowledge gaps. That method suffers from the "appeal to authority" fallacy.

The solution might be to recognize that all mind is in superposition. And this leads to answers that "feel right", intuition. QM might be a lot more pertinent than is generally recognized.
That feels right to me.

davefairtex's picture
davefairtex
entrainment technology example?

In a lecture by Catherine Austin-Fitts, she describes what she calls "entrainment technology", which (from what I understand) is some form of sound wave that acts as a modifier for our emotions.  She described being at a lecture given by someone she knew was generally a bad guy, and feeling during the lecture that he was actually pretty wonderful - until she realized what was happening.  "Hey wait a minute, he's a bad man!"

I had a similar feeling yesterday listening to Janet Yellen's press conference after the FOMC announcement.  It was on in the background as I was watching prices, I was listening to her speak and talk about all the details of the indicators the Fed was watching, and I remember feeling something like, "gosh, its so nice to have these people watching over the economy for us."   Once I realized what I was feeling, it really made me sit up and take notice.

Regardless of what Jim thinks, I don't normally have such warm and fuzzy feelings about Janet Yellen, or about the "fantastic job" that the Fed is doing managing the economy and keeping us all in debt.

If such a thing was happening regularly, if they really were using some sort of entrainment technology in important conferences like this, it would sure explain a lot.

So simply as an experiment, I'd like some of us here to try tuning in next time (the next press conf is 3 months away) to see if anyone else gets that same vibe that I did.  To properly replicate, you sort of have to tune out slightly, listen half-way to all that she's saying, and drift somewhat.

File this under: "boy, that's really out there..."

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
Network

Quercus bicolor's picture
Quercus bicolor
entrainment analysis?

Perhaps there is someone out there who knows how to extract the audio from the video, spectrally analyze it determine what components are genuine human voice, background noise, etc, even compare it to other audio of Janet Yellen.  Then determine if there is anything added in to accomplish the entrainment.

davefairtex wrote:

In a lecture by Catherine Austin-Fitts, she describes what she calls "entrainment technology", which (from what I understand) is some form of sound wave that acts as a modifier for our emotions.  She described being at a lecture given by someone she knew was generally a bad guy, and feeling during the lecture that he was actually pretty wonderful - until she realized what was happening.  "Hey wait a minute, he's a bad man!"

I had a similar feeling yesterday listening to Janet Yellen's press conference after the FOMC announcement.  It was on in the background as I was watching prices, I was listening to her speak and talk about all the details of the indicators the Fed was watching, and I remember feeling something like, "gosh, its so nice to have these people watching over the economy for us."   Once I realized what I was feeling, it really made me sit up and take notice.

Regardless of what Jim thinks, I don't normally have such warm and fuzzy feelings about Janet Yellen, or about the "fantastic job" that the Fed is doing managing the economy and keeping us all in debt.

If such a thing was happening regularly, if they really were using some sort of entrainment technology in important conferences like this, it would sure explain a lot.

So simply as an experiment, I'd like some of us here to try tuning in next time (the next press conf is 3 months away) to see if anyone else gets that same vibe that I did.  To properly replicate, you sort of have to tune out slightly, listen half-way to all that she's saying, and drift somewhat.

File this under: "boy, that's really out there..."

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Christmas reading snippets

How about we extract snippets from our Christmas reading that we find interesting.  But perhaps this requires it's own forum. 

Note of caution.  Context is everything. 

I'll start

I thought of you when I read this quote from "UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery" by Richard Dolan - "The first conclusion of importance reached by these and similar analyists is that international financial power is irredeemably corrupt and controls entire nations. The next conclusion, for our purposes at least, is that there is a great deal of money floating around the world that is free for the taking and requires no open accounting, at least for those groups in a position to take advantage." Start reading this book for free: http://amzn.to/1SasuCL

Time2help's picture
Time2help
The TV Mind Control Movie | 2015

The half circles are epic...and they are everywhere in news media...once you know what to look for.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Now watch these...from this month

And focus on the background...not the content. Look for rotation.

Fox

CBS

NBC

BBC

ABC

Time2help's picture
Time2help
For the younger generation

Wheels

Snowflakes

Maybe explains this little guy?

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Happy Kwanzaa Everybody.

Or Hannukkah or Christmas

or whatever.

http://www.redicecreations.com/TV/2015/Insight-Origins-Kwanzaa-Hanukkah-...

fated's picture
fated
The TV Mind Control Movie | 2015

Thanks T2H.

Now I know what all that movement on the News that drives me batshit is!

It's everywhere alright. Glad I don't watch telly at home. Seeing more and more TV's in places like shopping centre food courts though.

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
The Prophecy of the Witch

Or this sort of thing turns deadly.

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
The Unspeakable Truth.

Again,  make of this what you will. 

Satanic Reptilian NWO EUSSR Mind Control Paid Troll's picture
Satanic Reptili...
Red Ice Radio are neo nazi

Red Ice Radio are neo nazi nutjobs.

They were covering just mainly alternative/pseudo science and loony occultism until a couple of years ago. Now they seem to have gone for the full on goose step.

What's this got to do with Peak Anything, anyway ? It says above "Peak Prosperity. Insights for prospering as our world changes"

I guess one way of prospering, when the economy dies, is by gassing half your citizenry and taking their stuff.

Satanic Reptili...
.....or are they really a

.....or are they really a controlled opposition operation, drawing all the right wing extremists into one place ?

Satanic Reptili...
The media can use as much NLP

The media can use as much NLP as it wants, seeing as NLP is bollocks.

So if NLP is effective, that must be why you are bedding five 18 years old babes at a time every night, yeah? When do I get the invite to your NLP orgy ?

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Thanks Reptile

I approach you, Reptile, as one would a snake. 

So the love of one's people and civilization is now streng verboten?  

Tell me, Oh great arbiter of good taste, do you love your children?  What about your kin? Would you step over them in the street? If you would then your moniker fits perfectly. 

I on the other hand, am a mammal.  I have a certain fondness for my kin. That does not imply that they do not on occasion infuriate me. But they are my kin, so I stand between them and you. You see, it is my duty. 

Duty. What an outdated word! Surely it has been consigned to the dustbin of history along with the word traitor. 

But then as it has been pointed out to me,  I am so old fashioned.  I never could keep up with all these fashionable ideas promulgated by the much admired Main Stream Media. 

You see, I have a weakness for doing my own thinking. Believe me, it is not I who wear Jackboots, and march in step. 

But I am so glad that you have displayed your position.  

Thank you. 

Satanic Reptili...
I have no idea what you are

I have no idea what you are on about. Don't you ever get the horn over non-white women ? I do.

Here's your breeding choice.

or

or

Grow up and stop giving miscegenation a bad rap.

Satanic Reptili...
So NLP is a dead duck. Plenty

So NLP is a dead duck. Plenty of other fish in the mind control sea, though, like those flashing, blinking, rotating things on news TV. What's the science there ? Is it a hypnotic rhythm to switch off the forebrain and render us more susceptible to the charms of the glossy news anchor babe spouting Fox news gibberish ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments