Dedicated forums for discussing Peak Prosperity partners

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
kevinoman0221's picture
kevinoman0221
Dedicated forums for discussing Peak Prosperity partners

I think there should be an area in the forums for threads dedicated to each Peak Prosperity partner, such as New Harbor Financial. I've seen this on another web site and I think it is a nice feature. Site users can go in there and ask questions, discuss experiences, representatives from the partner's business can check in once in a while to answer questions and respond to feedback. I just had a phone call with New Harbor and wanted to leave a positive comment about my experience somewhere on the site, but can't find a good place to do so.

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
Looking into it

Kevin -

I like the idea. And I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your conversation with the New Harbor team.

I'll reach out to them to explore if this can happen. As you probably know, there are disclosure and other restrictions placed on financial advisers by the SEC that limit what they can say publicly (e.g. in response to reader questions).

I don't think that should be a big issue within a PP group, but I can't say for sure without NH's input.

I'll keep you posted as I learn what's possible. 

kevinoman0221's picture
kevinoman0221
Cool, thanks Adam. Even if

Cool, thanks Adam.

Even if they decided they could not come into the group and comment themselves, I think it would still be good to have a thread for Peak Prosperity users to talk about them.

Michael_Rudmin's picture
Michael_Rudmin
Not sure, but, are the ads by partners? One is for prostitutes?

... the ads that are posted to the side, are they supposed to be peak prosperity partners?

Because starting today there's an ad for "the ten dollar retirement plan that is creating millionaires", and it appears to show a prostitute in lingerie, or something.

They still run stings, you know.

Maybe PP should can them.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments