Marjory Wildcraft - Free Home Grown Food Summit - April 6-12

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Marjory Wildcraft - Free Home Grown Food Summit - April 6-12

Gaye Levy from "Backdoor Survival", http://www.backdoorsurvival.com/ , has an announcement about a free on-line summit that I think others here may be interested in.  Here's the link to the registration page: http://www.homegrownfoodsummit.com/

"This April 6-12, there is an online gathering of 30+ experts in backyard food production, homesteading, and off-grid living.  This summit has been organized by leading gardening and food production expert, Marjory Wildcraft.

"Get started growing, or take your skills to the next level.  I can say for sure that this Summit has something for everyone!   Here is a sample of what you will learn:

•     The 6 laws of plant growth
  •     The easiest food source to grow
  •     3 gardening techniques for those with back problems or limited mobility
  •     How to recognize the signs that a plant wants to communicate with you
  •     How to be able to identify wild plants while driving 60 mph down the road
  •     The 3 easiest vegetables to save seeds from
  •     The health benefits of eating fermented foods
  •     How safe is pressure canning for preserving food
  •     The 13 weeds that can ensure you never go hungry
  •     The difference between pressure canning and water bath canning
  •     How many eggs one hen can lay in a year & and how to avoid costly mistakes
  •     The importance of resilience in today's world
  •     The secret to a green thumb
  •     The 7 most useful hand tools in a backyard homestead
  •     How to remove heavy metals from your garden soil
  •     What the healthiest people in history ate for dinner
  •     How to grow a secret garden of survival
  •     How many pounds of potatoes a beginner can grow in 200 ft.²
  •     Why the most effective form of pest-control may actually be hiding in your compost pile
  •     And much, more more!"

Tycer's picture
Tycer
I'm so impressed with Ms.

I'm so impressed with Ms. Wildcraft's ability to market herself. Real Moxy. I got her first video when it first came out and was impressed then. You go girl. She's got a good group of presenters for this.

Luke Moffat's picture
Luke Moffat
Thanks Pinecarr

Hi Pinecarr,

Thanks for the heads-up. I've only just registered so missed the first couple of days but looking forward to the rest of the presentations.

All the best,

Luke

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
You're welcome, Luke!

I hope you enjoy the presentations!  I also like finding out about new home-steading and gardening related web-sites.

sapnalara8's picture
sapnalara8
Simple Way To Fat Burning And Muscle Gain

Having a tilt, tough and flirtatious embody is quite a woolgather of most of the men. Men try a numberof fast and workouts. Notwithstanding, all men do not succeed in their attempts. In this, fat fervid and bully get quantity a hypercritical part. Conscionable uptake nutritious content or having strict workouts faculty not

Testerect demonstrate efficacious on the retentive run. It has embellish much simple for any soul to regress unit, form muscles or upright to maintain the wellbeing he has. It is thus alpha to lessen in the usance of foods that ply in boosting the testosterone levels in the embody. We fuck a company of products that we can endure. Notwithstanding, there are a company of strength increase supplements that add author values to your health. These supplements act as vigor boosters gift you instant force by execution unwelcome fat in your body. As a tackling any complications by taking the supplements.

http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/testerect/

donnadenham's picture
donnadenham
I like the presentation.

I like the presentation.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments