Pacific NW PP meet up

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thetallestmanonearth's picture
Thetallestmanonearth
Pacific NW PP meet up

Thanks to PP member Time2help, a small group of us in the NW met up yesterday for the first time at a restaurant and it was an such a great experience I think we'll do it again soon.  Personally I can't tell you how refreshing it was to meet with other like-minded people and share ideas without having to first convince them of the predicament we face. From our time spent on the site we all understand the narrative of the the Three E's and how they impact our world. I returned home with a renewed sense of urgency to do the next thing.

The conversation was unstructured and unpretentious.  We talked about what worries us and what gives us hope and most importantly what we're doing about it.  We all got to bounce some ideas around about how the events gathering on the horizon may unfold and strategies for how to approach each one.  Nothing about the meeting was structured or uncomfortable.  I at least felt an instant kinship with everyone who showed up and I was amazed at how easily the conversation flowed.  We bounced from topic to topic like a kid at the fair trying to figure out which rides to go on with their limited time.  Just like on the site the overall tone of the meet up was hopeful, but with eyes fully open to the reality we face.

I can't wait to do it again and I hope next time a few more people are able to join.  When we have something arranged we will announce it here with enough warning that anyone who wants to come can plan for it.

Time2help, this would not have come together without your persistence and I can't thank you enough.  Let's get together again sometime soon!

Thetallestmanonearth's picture
Thetallestmanonearth
Here's the link to the group

Here's the link to the group page for the next meet-up August 24th.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/event/86470/sunday-afternoon-trails-end

mememonkey's picture
mememonkey
Yes, was an excellent get together!

You pretty much said it all Tall.

I too enjoyed myself for all the same reasons you outlined.

Big thank you to  Time 2 Help!

I look forward to the next meet up

Mememonkey

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments