Improvement Suggestion - Update the "What Should I Do" Guide

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
skyfall's picture
skyfall
Improvement Suggestion - Update the "What Should I Do" Guide

Hi guys,

With the new Crash Course videos coming out, could I also suggest that there is some updating of the "What Should I Do" guide on this site.  It's a fantastic guide that has helped me and others immensely but some of the links are no longer valid and some of the information could probably be improved and expanded. 

I think most of the people on here would agree that we don't mind the affiliate links so long as the recommendations are for the best product available and not just a viable product that has an affiliate link.

Thanks guys

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
Already bright on our radar

I couldn't agree more, Skyfall.

This is the next big project on my radar. I'm still digging out a bit from everything all the delayed work pushed off as we hunkered down creating the new CC series, but should free up capacity soon to tackle updating the WSID Guide (I have some interesting ideas about how we can not only deepen & enrich the content, but make it more interactive & personalized).

No promises, but I'm shooting for a launch date of the new guide at some point in Sept.

cheers,

A

skyfall's picture
skyfall
Adam, that's excellent news! 

Adam, that's excellent news!  Really looking forward to it :)

skyfall's picture
skyfall
One thing I would add is that

One thing I would add is that your international following would probably greatly appreciate links for companies that ship outside of the USA :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments