Excalibur 9000 same as the Excalibur 3900B

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
skyfall's picture
skyfall
Excalibur 9000 same as the Excalibur 3900B

Hey guys,

I'm in Canada and I don't see the Excalibur 9000 Deluxe Series 9 Food Tray Dehydrator that's mentioned in the "What Should I do" guide for sale here.  I do see the Excalibur 3900B 9 Tray Dehydrator for sale though.  Are these the same thing?  They look very similar.

skyfall's picture
skyfall
To simplify my

To simplify my question...

What dehydrator do you guys like best?

bcollins7007's picture
bcollins7007
Excalibur model

I currently have the 3900B and in reviewing the difference between the two models they both work the same and the main difference is construction materials. The 3900B is plastic body and trays in color black and the 9000 is stainless body and trays and it has a clear door. As this is not a display countertop model for me and is only utilized for production of dehydrated foods the plastic works just fine for me. I have had it for several years and it gets substantial use with no problems. If I was to purchase (to increase production) I would be the same model again.

jasonw's picture
jasonw
Same model - old label

I have the 3900B as well and have put it through its paces.  Nice feature of the 9 Tray is that it is tall enough to fit a half gallon jar to make large amounts of yogurt at one time.   Happy dehydrating!

skyfall's picture
skyfall
Thanks guys, I went ahead and

Thanks guys, I went ahead and ordered the 3900B :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments