Last post
jneo's picture
jneo
Peter Schiff on the Joe Rogan Experience

Two of my Favorite Peeps.  Great interview

jneo's picture
jneo
Peter knocks it out of the

Peter knocks it out of the Park in this interview.  I'll admit I think he would run circles around Peter Joseph, now that would be a great debate. 

rayne's picture
rayne
Yeah, but I think Rogan was a

Yeah, but I think Rogan was a little too harsh when it came to the fracking issue.  It's a complicated situation there.  I wish he would have been tougher on Stefan Molyneux and easier on Peter Schiff.

I agree about a debate with Peter Joseph.  We need more interaction between the Zeitgeisters and Free Market capitalists.  There's too much preaching to the choir on both sides.  Wouldn't it be great if they combined Liberty Forum with Z Day?  Haha!  That'll be the day.

But seriously, if the Zeitgeisters and Libertarians joined forces we might actually have a 3rd party in this country.  One that was intelligent, compassionate, free, and knew how to negotiate.  

I think Joe Rogan bridges that gap a little.

jneo's picture
jneo
Jeremy Piven in the Move " I

Jeremy Piven in the Move " I melt with you"  Says a Lot 

jneo's picture
jneo
I think Joe Rogan should of

I think Joe Rogan should have posed the question to Schiff: "Would you let a company Frack on your own Land?"  If he dances around the issue then you know something is up, even though the evidence is there. But I wish they would of spent more time on that issue. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments