Can't see podcast episodes in iTunes

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
cabezon's picture
cabezon
Can't see podcast episodes in iTunes

Hi all,

I love the work you all do and I'm a big fan of the Featured Voices podcast. Unfortunately, I don't get the podcast episodes in iTunes any more. I can see them in the iTunes store, and the RSS feed is valid. I've re-subscribed several times and tried other tricks, but they're just not showing. The "Old Episodes" button is dimmed as well.

It's probably just my iTunes that's to blame, but has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks.

kfetty's picture
kfetty
Same Here

Yes, same here.  I use iCatcher on my iPhone and I average about 1 per month -- it mimics iTunes which is the source of the problem.

cabezon's picture
cabezon
Thanks for your input,

Thanks for your input, kfetty. I might try re-installing iTunes to see if that fixes it.

bekkilyn's picture
bekkilyn
I am also having this itunes

I am also having this itunes issue. A link or tag probably needs to be fixed where the podcasts have been uploaded to itunes. I don't think this is a user problem unless a bunch of people suddenly respond who are having no issues.

mikekep's picture
mikekep
Premium Content

Is there a separate podcast feed for premium content?  I am a paid subscriber to the site and would like to list to things like the Fireside Chats, etc in my podcast app .

Thanks Much,

Michael

KorviannaH's picture
KorviannaH
There are many issues about

There are many issues about the society nowadays. Indeed, we should all be responsible on how we're going to play an important role in solving those things. A big portion of the nation's mortgages are underwater, meaning more is owed on the loan than the property is worth. However, a California business has a novel repair in mind, which requires local governments using the power of eminent domain to push a refinance. Article resource: shouldn't people look into our https://personalmoneynetwork.com/?

Mrswede's picture
Mrswede
Ditto. This would seem like a

Ditto. This would seem like a no brainer to include "Premium" podcast features to Premium/paying customers.  You wouldn't even have to create different versions of the content.  Just simply release them for download a week or 3 before allowing public access?...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments