behavioral alteration with vaccines

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
ao's picture
ao
behavioral alteration with vaccines

There is increasing interest among the sociopaths about so-called killer vaccines which can selective destroy different parts of the human body.  Here is a leaked video of one designed to change human behavior related to spiritual belief.  Chilling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2MuXgpl2Sxg

Note the presenter saying "it has great promise".  Sick.

A little bit about VMAT2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesicular_monoamine_transporter_2

Tough to develop resilience against this type of assault.

Grover's picture
Grover
Vaccines

While making coffee this morning, I had the TV on a news station in order to get the latest weather report. A news clip was shown about getting a flu vaccine NOW! They said all should get one, but particularly elderly and pregnant women.

The next story was about the number of children with allergies. I don't remember the percentage they were quoting, but the numbers have increased dramatically in recent decades. Is there a correlation?

A friend of mine was in the US Army in the early '90s and lost his shot record. The Army wisdom was for him to run through the entire series of shots. Right after that, he developed allergies to tree nuts, dairy products, and certain pollens. Is that a pure coincidence? According to the Army, it is.

Are you planning to get a flu shot this year? Not me. Influenza, along with all viruses, need to grow in living tissue - eggs, horse, beef, other animal cultures. If any part of the living culture gets injected, you could develop allergies to that host tissue. Even nonmalicious vaccination can be detrimental to your well being.

Granted, it is a far cry from an innocent innoculation to nefarious germ warfare, but they use the same methods. A hidden payload would not be discernible to the recipient. Are the immunizations a clever way to gain our trust?

Grover

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
I skip vaccines, too.

I share a lot of the same concerns ao and Grover.  Though not an expert in this field, I have heard enough from experts in the field who are seriously concerned about the unintended consequences and very poorly understood effects of activating the immune and allery systems.  (There is likely a broad range of indivicual responses to vaccines.)  I personally decline vaccination due to safety concerns. 

-------------

A surprising finding to me was that the flu vaccine just doesn't work very well!  The Cochrane Institute is a non-profit public interest organization that reviews the medical liturature and attempts to draw conclusions by meta-analysis of the smaller studies.  So they are [I believe] one of the few impartial sources of information.  In an analysis of the efficacy of the flu vaccine in healthy adults it concluded:

We included 50 reports.... of over 70,000 people. .... In the relatively uncommon circumstance of vaccine matching the viral circulating strain and high circulation, 4% of unvaccinated people versus 1% of vaccinated people developed influenza symptoms, a risk difference of 3% ..... The corresponding figures for poor vaccine matching were 2% and 1%  ....  Vaccination had a modest effect on time off work and had no effect on hospital admissions or complication rates. 

Translation:  That means that if you have a group of 100 people only 2% - 4% will get  the "true flu" (Influenza A or B) each year.  If all 100 are vaccinated, the risk of the "true flu" drops to 1% to 2% depending on how good the vaccine strain matching was and how intense the epidemic was that year.  Most of the time the strain matching is not great and the over all effect is that for every 100 people vaccinated we prevent only 1 case of "true flu!"

Vaccination had a "modest effect on time off work and had no effect on hospital admissions or complication rates (like pneumonia).

which is, of course, the very reason that the vaccine is recommended.

The Cochrane meta-analysis of the impact of the flu vaccine in the elderly was evern more underwhelming:

We included 75 studies.... 1348 participants. Due to the general low quality of non-RCTs and the likely presence of biases, which make interpretation of these data difficult and any firm conclusions potentially misleading, we were unable to reach clear conclusions about the effects of the vaccines in the elderly

My take on this is to be completely mystified as to why the medical community has embraced flu vaccination so enthusiasticly.

ao's picture
ao
Grover wrote: While making
Grover wrote:

While making coffee this morning, I had the TV on a news station in order to get the latest weather report. A news clip was shown about getting a flu vaccine NOW! They said all should get one, but particularly elderly and pregnant women.

The next story was about the number of children with allergies. I don't remember the percentage they were quoting, but the numbers have increased dramatically in recent decades. Is there a correlation?

A friend of mine was in the US Army in the early '90s and lost his shot record. The Army wisdom was for him to run through the entire series of shots. Right after that, he developed allergies to tree nuts, dairy products, and certain pollens. Is that a pure coincidence? According to the Army, it is.

Are you planning to get a flu shot this year? Not me. Influenza, along with all viruses, need to grow in living tissue - eggs, horse, beef, other animal cultures. If any part of the living culture gets injected, you could develop allergies to that host tissue. Even nonmalicious vaccination can be detrimental to your well being.

Granted, it is a far cry from an innocent innoculation to nefarious germ warfare, but they use the same methods. A hidden payload would not be discernible to the recipient. Are the immunizations a clever way to gain our trust?

Grover

Yep, every year they run this same propaganda campaign.  I've posted about this in the past.  Almost every time the government is pushing something really hard, for your safety, or better yet, for the children (Obama just used this tired old cliched phrase again recently), I've learned to run in the opposite direction. 

ao's picture
ao
new method of destructive vaccine design exposed
From Jim Stone 9-10-13

Bombshell - New method of destructive vaccine design exposed

I was contacted by a Doctorate of Pharmacology who revealed a new method of creating brain destroying vaccines. This is an updated method and will supersede the bacteriophage virus approach to destroying neurons. Intentionally destructive vaccines are the real reason for Autism, lowered test standards, and today's far less capable kids

Here is what they are now doing. They are growing brain tissue from stem cells, stripping the proteins off of them and coating the inactive or weakened pathogens that a vaccine normally uses with these proteins. Many people out there know that friendly vaccines contain either dead or weakened versions of the disease they are supposed to prevent. To cause a friendly vaccine to become destructive, all that is needed is to coat these weakened pathogens with proteins, hormones, or whatever else in the recipient's body you want destroyed, and when the recipient's immune system reacts to the pathogen, it will recognize the protein or other material you coated that pathogen with as hostile also and then attack it wherever it exists in the body.

Emotional and cognitive neurons are not the same as the neurons that control body function, and their proteins and other components are slightly different from physical control neurons, especially in the synapses. If you start with a stem cell and grow it to only form a blob of emotional or cognitive neurons and then take the proteins and other materials from these stem cells, grown in a culture, and attach them to the pathogens in a vaccine, the recipient's body will then proceed to destroy the parts of the brain that have proteins that match what was in the stem cell culture.

And this is exactly what we are seeing in the children now, with the outrageously high autism rates. And it's far worse than that, EVERY child who receives one of these sabotaged vaccines gets a severe emotional and intellect hit, and those who get hit the hardest develop full blown autism. These sabotaged vaccines, whatever the form, were introduced during the same time frame that the aptitude test standards were lowered. These standards were lowered and lowered again and again as the vaccines became worse, the autism rates climbed, and the general intelligence of the population dropped. They had to incrementally lower the test standards to hide the incrementally increased damage from the vaccines. They could not have every kid failing all of a sudden because people would look for the cause.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Think Sunscreen as well

I don't have time to do it now, but over the summer I took a look at the amounts of skin cancer that had occured before sunscreens were prevelent in comparison to now.  The #'s were pretty shocking as the most deadly type of skin cancer had almost tripled in occurance over the past 20 years.

When I have time, I'll find the #'s but, if the gov't is schilling something hard, I know not to put it in or on my body!

Grover's picture
Grover
Do We Really Want Smart Sheep?

We're waltzing into the conspiracy weeds. When the stated goals aren't supported by observed actions, conspiracy theorists try to make sense of it all. What if it really is as it seems - that the leaders of our country are trying to dumb us down? Why would they do that?

On another thread, Why We All Lose If the Fed Wins comment #10, in response to "dpaull", I wrote:

<snip>

What will become of those millions who were formerly gainfully employed? Some will land on their feet in another job. Some will become entrepreneurs. The majority will resort to going on the dole. Who will pay taxes to support these folks? It will be the capitalists who own the robots along with anyone else lucky enough to have a job.

dpaull wrote:

Grover writes "how will they remove the excess population?"

My question is how will we remove the excess capitalists?

Let's say that your dreams come true and all the capitalists are removed. What will happen? Without capitalists to pay the wages, why would anyone work? Unless some of the workers stepped into the role of the capitalists, there would be chaos. Our society has become dependant upon just-in-time delivery. Break any single link and the supply chain fails. For example, deliveries of food would cease. Store shelves would soon empty. With no food, cities would become self cleaning ovens until the remaining population was able to sustain themselves.

dpaull wrote:

Robots require energy to work, and I have yet to see a wood burning robot. So I think that nature itself will both find a way to reduce the population and the number of folks willing to exploit their neighbors. The resources needed to maintain our complex society will surely become depleated.

I agree with you on all these points. If the population drops dramatically, the remaining resources will last longer. With 10% of the usage, finite resources will last 10 times as long. With 1% of usage, finite resources will last 100 times as long. So you have to give some juice to a robot ... it is only while you need it. That is a much lower tax rate than supporting hordes of unemployed.

</snip>

It used to be that human workers were necessary for capitalists to make money. Robots and computers are reducing the need for human workers. When human labor is obsolete (or nearly so,) the majority of humans will be seen (by the people who control our elected leaders) as useless eaters.

Monsanto has placed genetically engineered terminator genes in their GMO seeds. Unless seeds are subjected to a chemical process, they won't sprout. Could a similar human terminator gene be carried by a viral innoculant? Rather than having a process that makes it viable, have one that triggers it ... like a certain type of HXNX flu. That way, TPTB achieve their goal without messy blood on their hands.

[Diabolical laughter erupts as Grover slinks deeper into ... and becomes completely enveloped by the weeds. The laughter eventually dies out and a song bird can be heard in the distance.]

Grover

KugsCheese's picture
KugsCheese
Vaccines as Manipulation Tool

A PhD, MD, MBA doctor I know who was marked as child genius entering Stanford at the age of 15 claims vaccines have already been used to modify human behavior.  He is a little eccentric so I am not so sure of his statement though he insists.

Grover's picture
Grover
Do Vaccines Cause Autism?

This video shows (according to Rob Schneider) the protection afforded to vaccine manufacturers. The law is scheduled to be revisited in November, 2013. Will it be a kangaroo court proceeding similar to the CFTC's recent review of silver price manipulation? FYI - no manipulation.

Grover

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
A friend of

mine a couple of years ago got the flu jab and contracted pnuemonia the following week! Im very sceptical indeed.

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
lovely

It has been a looong time since I stopped in here and may get a warning  with this one  but durn it  if we can't bounce some of these things off each other to come up with some truth behind the info I do not know where to go .  This article may not be new to some   but I am looking into buying an ionic foot bath to try to suck some of the nasties  pumped into us .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-remington-nevin/mefloquine-the-militarys-_b_3989034.html 

I personally have lost hope in anything decent out there ... we are all over Syria  and yet  we are doing this to our own .

FM

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
lovely

It has been a looong time since I stopped in here and may get a warning  with this one  but durn it  if we can't bounce some of these things off each other to come up with some truth behind the info I do not know where to go .  This article may not be new to some   but I am looking into buying an ionic foot bath to try to suck some of the nasties  pumped into us .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-remington-nevin/mefloquine-the-militarys-_b_3989034.html 

I personally have lost hope in anything decent out there ... we are all over Syria  and yet  we are doing this to our own .

FM

ferralhen's picture
ferralhen
once i had heard that the us

once i had heard that the us gov't , during ww2 era, had given 800 black men syphillus and didnt tell them, and watched them die off and suffer for 30 years i sat up and took note.

then the thought occurred to me that our generals were willing to risk one million soldiers at normandy...and the general making that assesment became a us presiden(eisenhower)

i spoke with a gal who was a gulf war vet and she said they were forced to take all the shots before the war and she thought gulf war syndrone was a result of all those shots.she had allergies after she came home.

so far i am quite healthy...part of that i attribute to not getting vaccines, not using deoderant,sunscreen, lotion, staying away from dr's offices and hospitals(unless i absolutely have to), washing my hands with the wipes at the grocery store, and staying away from children and most people for that matter.(i have the hermit gene)

i read up an any prescribtion drug a doctor wants me to take, before i take it. then i pay attention to any side effects. i take as little as possible . as i age this bevomes increasing an issue. personally i am electing to deal with pain of aging than sell out for relief now and a bigger problem later. it's a coin toss however my choice is to err on the side of caution and natural aging.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments