Welcome to the Peak Prosperity Seed Exchange

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wendy S. Delmater's picture
Wendy S. Delmater
Welcome to the Peak Prosperity Seed Exchange

I'm setting this topic up as a place to offer excess seeds and plants between members.

To start, I have a couple of packets of ten daikon radish seeds, and a few extra Egyptian walking onions, which re-seed themselves. I will exchange them for other seeds of interest. Let me know what you have, and let's trade!

I also have some extra purely ornamental blue-gray succulents, which are sort of like hen-and-chicks but with a trailing habit suitable for hanging baskets. In the following picure, they are the ones on the right.

Amanda Witman's picture
Amanda Witman
Wendy, what a great idea.

I'm so glad you posted this.  I'm not at a point where I'd participate (I'm doing a CSA this year and planning raised beds for next year), but I'm hopeful that others will be.  Good topic!

robie robinson's picture
robie robinson
Wendy,

for a moment i thought your succulents were peyote buttons. Robie

I'm curing some shallot bulbs and would do a trade for walking onions. the shallots do best if dug cured and replanted in early fall. they will divide if left alone but not reach their full potential.

robie robinson's picture
robie robinson
OBTW

i've got OP corn(approx 110day) in both yellow and white. makes great meal and good roasting ears. seed availabiloty will be in around oct. also sugar drip sweet sorghum seed available now.

catherder's picture
catherder
Hopi blue corn

I'm growing Hopi blue corn for the first time for corn meal, and expect/hope to have some extra seed, not much/limited quantities as I'm saving it (hard to get around here). I got it from Seeds of Solidarity farm here in MA. Let me know what you have to trade!

robie robinson's picture
robie robinson
alot of southwestern corn

varieties did fair to poor here in zone 7 VA. a few generations of seed saving could cure that though.

Wendy S. Delmater's picture
Wendy S. Delmater
moving to Groups!

Please join the group, as this is moving over to Groups.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/group/peak-prosperity-seed-exchange

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments