Is There A Trojan Horse Lurking In The Shadows?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
databasedna's picture
databasedna
Is There A Trojan Horse Lurking In The Shadows?

Would you knowingly drive a car on the freeway with loose lug nuts? (Hopefully, not) The only reason you would engage in such behavior is if you didn't know your lug nuts were loose. Just like loose lug nuts, the current danger we face in the domestic 48 states is observable and should be brought to everyone's attention. If there is anything I am missing, I welcome the feedback. I assure you, the sooner I can disprove this theory the better.

Consider how many times a Trojan Horse style attack has been the turning point in major conflicts and the balance of power. The most important ingredient is an unsuspecting victim. The existence and popularity of this forum proves that not everyone is totally unaware, but I doubt many have considered the following scenario.

1) Bullets are very hard to come by. Nothing new here, but it is the foundation of my theory and everything builds on this point. If we know we can't get ammo, you can bet a lot of other people know it (in the same way that mass shootings tend to happen in places where there aren't a lot of guns.) Someone who wants to make a statement by shooting a lot of people wouldn't go to a police station to try and accomplish this. When it comes to invading a nation, those without bullets are more attractive; do you think the British would have preferred to fight Colonists with or without bullets? Put another way, weakness invites strength.

2) Next there needs to be a motive. Consider how many on this planet dream of on an opportunity to engage in violence against us? People will happily engage our military; how much more attractive would fighting unarmed citizens be? Even so, you can rule out most people who would like to attack us simply because they are too far away. For now, ask yourself which group of people in close proximity who have a multi-generational deep seeded hatred for the US? Justified or not, there are several non profit organizations whose sole objective is to fan the flames of resentment over land that was stolen from a people. You can do your own research, start by searching for a group called, La Raza. Even the most generous definitions (Wikipedia) put it in line with the flawed logic of the White Supremacy movement. Additional searches will yield plenty of references to the need for advocacy for a particular race of people because of the injustices inflicted by the same people who are currently unable to purchase ammunition. There are many examples of this group acting out violently inside the borders of our country (namely, > 20% of our current prison population are non citizens from this same group convicted of violent crimes in the US) A week ago a single man admitted to killing over 30 Americans inside this country over the course of three decades.

3) Current policies, opinions, and legislation have us looking the other way (ie. just like a housing crisis that was not even on the radar of the people in charge of looking out for just that sort of thing.) Or how most people didn't even considered that we were under attach on Sept 11 until the third plane crashed into the Pentagon. I'm not even going to talk about how stupid it is to believe that the same sort of attach would even be considered by anyone seriously considering inflicting a similar amount of pain on our nation. However, it should be on everyone's radar that another attach of similar magnitude is more likely than not. 4) In the event of such an attach, which part of the government is tasked with our protection? Last I checked the US Military has as its first duty/purpose to protect the nation (not conquest in foreign lands.) Regardless of the motives, the powers that be have deployed the most capable defenders of this country so far away that in the event of an attack it is impossible for them to return home with their equipment in time to fulfill the primary directive.

4.a) Kind of a separate point, but I have become increasingly concerned that there are not sufficient resources to adequately support these lengthy deployments in foreign lands. Think about the helicopter crash that killed 27 Seals; why put our best trained men in inferior equipment without air support? (I kept expecting someone to blame it on the "sequester"; of course that is ridiculous, but you could see a similar type of reasoning by some currently in power.) Or how about the recent announcement that certain bases would no longer be receiving hot meals and soldiers would be fed only by MRE's; that's like making Astronauts drink their own urine to save money. Pay attention to this next part if you have a relative or friend deployed: what would happen to soldiers if they found themselves without out sufficient ammunition? Not only would death be certain, the manner in which they would be killed would be the worst imaginable and without honor. How fast would word spread if the American forces were short on bullets? And just like #2 above, it is common knowledge to all our enemies around the world that we are right on the line of being stretched too thin. If you know a soldier I strongly suggest you make them aware of this possible scenario so they can be extra vigilant regarding their own access to ammunition. You could also let your Representative know that it is time to bring many of our Troops home, for their safety AND ours.

No matter how you look at it, you cannot deny if an angry mob from south of the border or if an angry mob inside our own prisons was "released" or escaped and decided to attack a US city, it would fall immediately. How many homes could fend off an attach by 30 well armed and motivated individuals? Even if you had some bullets, would you stand a chance? Are there enough police? If it happened during the day could you even make it home in time to save your family, pets, and valuables? It may be far fetched, but i suggest there is a greater than 50% probability that whenever all of these conditions were met in the past, the people in our shoes ended up in the ground or in a cage. If you don't doubt me, leave a hundred dollar bill in a public place and see how long before someone takes it.

Above is the what I consider the "reasonable" part of this post; the rest, is only for those of you who are in the "conspiracy around every corner" crowd. And because the following is only supposition on my part, I do not require any feedback on the remaining part of this post. Again, regardless of any willful intent behind the creation of the above conditions, the above conditions stand alone and are reason enough for grave concern. Typically only after significant loss of life do questions like, "Why did this Happen?" and "Who dropped the ball?" get asked. It really shouldn't matter if the Doctor that amputated the wrong leg did it intentionally or not, right? The chilling and sinister part of this for me is that I can think of all sorts of reasons that the Ruling Class (I mean Republicans and Democrats) would have for wanting a certain type of American "out of the way" in the same way the Nazi's had a "final solution" for the Jews. Consider how many "problems" this sort of attack would solve... (especially in the context of what people are going to do to politicians when the promises they made to get elected can't be fulfilled.)

PROBLEM.......................................................................................................... SOLUTION

1) Govts are broke............................................................................................... 1) Sell gold out of NY Fed as coins from the Mint. Collect money from the

..............................................................................................................................sales and use it to fund the govt. Use spy program to figure out where the

..............................................................................................................................bullion went and collect it after the attack. All the other promises made by

..............................................................................................................................past politicians for retirement, health care, under funded pensions, bond

..............................................................................................................................payments, etc all go away if the benefactors are dead.

2) Completely ends all dissent............................................................................... 2) How many tyrannical leaders have dealt with opposition this way?

...............................................................................................................................(more than not)

3) Reset The Economy; resumes the consumption based economy.......................... 3) IF this was proposed as something like the original Land Grab we engaged

...............................................................................................................................in hundreds of years ago, where the first one to plant his flag on a piece of

...............................................................................................................................land owned it. The new version would go something like this, "It is time for

...............................................................................................................................you to reclaim what was wrongfully taken from your ancestors. Any home

...............................................................................................................................you occupy and "clean out" you own!" A representative from one of our

...............................................................................................................................TBTF banks will contact you to arrange loans for your new home and

...............................................................................................................................automobile(s). In the same way WWII brought the country out of a

...............................................................................................................................depression and refreshed out coffers with 75% of the worlds gold.

4) Fulfill campaign promise of "Civilian National Security Force" ................................4) Look up the reference if you don't know it; a steady paycheck would give

...............................................................................................................................these new arrivals a way to consume like we used to in the 1990's and

...............................................................................................................................2000's. Seems like someone has already purchased enough hollow point

...............................................................................................................................bullets to supply such a force. We know they are not for target practice,

...............................................................................................................................not for use with the military, and not because they govt wants to shoot

...............................................................................................................................each other. It can only be for YOU. Oh yeah, and if something bad should

...............................................................................................................................happen to our deployed military, this force would serve as their

...............................................................................................................................replacement. And they certainly wouldn't do any complaining about stuff

..............................................................................................................................."not being in the constitution"!

5) Responsibility...................................................................................................... 5) It's not my fault the attackers invaded our country! or escaped from

..................................................................................................................................prison. This was impossible to predict. This is why we need more spying.

6) Fulfill campaign promise to "Fundamentally Change America"..................................6) I think this would do that. (just like how Warren Jeffs fundamentally

..................................................................................................................................changed the institution of marriage to his benefit)

Of course to pull something this sinister off, you would have to be an individual capable of standing by silently as innocent Americans are murdered. I have often wondered why the current and past administrations refused to build a wall (which also means that they have always intended on doing this.) How many years did it take to build the Hoover Dam? We could have built a fence the size of a dam along our south border instead of buying bullets or having a travel budget greater than the annual GDP of many industrialized nations. The reason the border remains open is for one reason only: they want it open. I can only think of reasons that end badly for us to explain intentionally leaving the entrance to our country wide open and mostly unwatched. If you were going to rob a restaurant, it is not unheard of to pay someone working on the inside to leave the door open and point the security camera the other way. To leave the back door of your business intentionally open only invites bad things; none of your competitors are going to stock your place with new supplies because they just wanted to do something nice. One more thought to ponder: if you were going to be mobilizing this sort of attack, you would need a lot of cover (intentional political turmoil; look over here while i commit the crime.) This all seems a lot more believable than the plots of popular tv shows to me. You could even come up with a cool phrase like, "It is time to come out of the shadows" to signal the beginning of the attack. Or mask the whole thing behind failure to pass an immigration bill which resulted in "riots" (see Gulf Of Tonkin)

Science fiction or not, just having awareness that all the stars have lined up for a perfect storm of violence is enough to prevent it. If airline passengers were aware that terrorists could hijack and fly planes into buildings, I think that alone would have prevented the attack. It would take a miracle to do that today (and it has absolutely nothing to do with any new security procedures we currently have to endure.) The price of freedom is eternal vigilance; the amount of freedom we get to maintain will be proportional to our vigilance. A fool and his freedom are quickly separated.

databasedna's picture
databasedna
More Of The Story

not sure how this is being received; you can read an update here: http://wp.me/p3G8lB-6

databasedna's picture
databasedna
Can't Seem To Stop

http://wp.me/p3G8lB-8

TechGuy's picture
TechGuy
Re: Idiot Against Gun Control

Turbine,

What makes you think that Gun control will stop violence?  Most of the nations that have banned guns have still have very high gun crime rates and very high murder rates (Mexico for instance). Gun control does not stop criminals from using guns and other means to commit violence. It only remove the ability for law abiding citizens to protect themselves against violence. Criminals are not going to hand over there weapsons when they are banned. Most Criminals want gun control because it gives them a huge advantage over thier victims. You can't legislate away violence and crime. Gun control will only increase violence. Every major US City that enacted strict gun control increase gun violence, because they know the majority of their victims will be unarmed and unable to defend themselves.

Criminals are not detered by Gun Control. Most of the people committing violence are desperate people and in many cases prison provides better living conditions. In prision they get free food, free healthcare and often free cable TV. 

Even if firearms were banned today, the US has well over 300 million firearms in private possession and these firearms will be available for a very long time. 

Most Gun owners keep firearms in order to provide domestic security as the average response time for law nforcement is 15 minutes. Thugs can break into your home in less than 30 seconds. In the time that it takes for officers to arrive, they can easily murder you or beat to near death. In many poor, high crime areas the police will not come at all because their are insufficient number of officers on the payroll because of budget cuts and the police do not want to get attacked either. The only option for these people is self-defense. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments