Crossing into the "Radiation Zone" of UFOs

69 posts / 0 new
Last post
sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Crossing into the "Radiation Zone" of UFOs

This post is not completely pertaining to the 3Es.  But it pertains to how we shift world views, something that PP is very much involved in.  I hope that some here might appreciate it.

--sand_puppy

----------------

I crossed into the “radiation zone” last night. 

I attended the premier of the movie Sirius.  I crossed into the zone of things that are likely to lose friendships with more reasonable people, embarrass myself publicly and even threaten sanity. I thought dangerous and illegal thoughts with 400 other people at the Paramount Theater in Charlottesville.

But first, I’d better explain the term “radiation zone.”  It is taken from a different movie: Oblivion with Tom Cruise.  Oblivion is a rousing good tale where a man and woman, Jack and Victoria, run a remote outpost on a desolate, post-apocalyptic Earth.  They are working partners and lovers, and the last 2 humans still living on earth.  Only gradually do they come to suspect that things are not as they believe.  Jack begins first.  But Victoria just cannot go there.  She rejects the small indicators and intuitions.  Victoria refuses to leave their cloud top outpost to go down to the planet surface and see the clues Jack wants to show her and lets it be known that her ongoing affections for Jack depend on him giving up these dangerous ideas.  Fortunately, Jack seems to be able to tolerate this ostracism and continues to explore.

As Jack flies about the ruined earth doing his equipment maintenance duties, there are places that it is not safe to go.  The radiation zones.  The control screen of his flier flashes a bright red line and sounds a warning buzzer when he approaches a radiation zone boundary and he veers away.

Later in the movie, Jack’s confidence in the correctness of his worldview is under assault but he does not yet understand how things actually work.  His mind is churning and he is distressed.  His sanity is shaken.  Morgan Freedman directs him to

“Go to the Radiation Zone.  The answers you seek are there.”  

And Jack gulps, but goes.  He crosses the boundary. 

What he finds is that there is no radiation in “the radiation zone.”  Simply THE BELIEF that there was radiation beyond the boundary prohibited his exploration of this area.  And this belief was given to him as a deception.  A deception reinforced by the bright red line and warning buzzer of the flier’s navigation computer.  A deliberately crafted control-myth, effective only because it was believed.

How many “radiation zone” boundaries do we carry?  It is impossible to know as a boundary is experienced as "true."  They are our “current best understanding of reality.”  Only after a painful waking-up experience do we come to understand that some of those “best understandings of reality” are wrong.  And sometimes, they are consciously engineered deceptions.

Some famous “radiation zones” from history:

• The world is flat and people who sail too far out can fall off the edge.
  • God gave monarchs the right to rule.  They have royal blood in their veins.
  • God likes our group best.
  • Women are lesser than men.

And from more recent history:

• The words of the President of the United States are truthful.
  • Our government is very concerned about human life and the safety of children especially.
  • The Federal Reserve is designed to provide economic stability for the American people.
  • World Trade Center Building 7 collapsed due to burning office furniture.

So what “radiation zone” boundary did I cross last night with Sirius

The movie follows the work of Steven Greer, MD, as he amassed reports that UFO’s are real and that they are here.  He has gathered video testimony of 500 military and aviation officers explaining their direct experiences with UFOs.  He summarizes the now tens of thousands of reports of UFO contacts and observations released by governments who have opened their UFO files to the public in this last decade.

Watch to see if your control screen flashes a bright red line and the warning buzzer sounds.  What words does your personal warning buzzer say?  Danger.  Radiation Zone.  People will say I’m crazy.  I’ll be so embarrassed.  That’s impossible.  It just couldn't be.  I’m a scientist.  Thats a bunch of crap.  Do you feel a visceral surge of emotion: irritation, hostility, embarrassment or discomfort?

We each get to play the role of Jack or Victoria.  We investigate the small indicators and intuitions to see if they might lead to a new understanding, or we turn away.  Sometime we discover that there is no radiation in the "radiation zone."  But we cannot find out until we go there.

Feeling adventurous?

Jim H's picture
Jim H
Get to know Dr. Greer better in this video -2007 vintage I think

I am willing to enter the rad zone with you Sand Puppy.  After watching the above video.. I can say that Dr. Greer does not set off any warning bells for me with regard to insincerity.  He is obviously a very intelligent guy.  My own view, or intuition if you will, is and has been for some time that we have only scratched the surface of the true nature of the universe via quantum physics.  The more you learn, the more you realize how much we don't know.  For instance, we can describe the effects of gravity with precision, but we really cannot explain how it works.

Why don't you start a Group for this area of inquiry Sandpuppy?  You can call it the radiation zone  : )      

jdye51's picture
jdye51
Great idea!

I've read Dr. Greer's books, "Disclosure" and "Forbidden Truth, Hidden Knowledge" and find them compelling reading. I also saw the "Sirius" movie online. I think we've been conditioned to react to any mention of ETs and their craft with ridicule and disbelief. People say they want proof - well, there is certainly a great deal of evidence from competent observers.

Those of us on the PP site share a willingness to see the truth hidden behind the all the lies when it comes to the 3Es. I believe a similar situation exists when is comes to the reality of the ET presence. I am happy to cross over into the radiation zone with you and welcome this forum on the PP website!

Joyce

Cornelius999's picture
Cornelius999
Sirius

Thanks for the fascinating Sirius information Sandpuppy. I have for decades, found the evidence on this subject most difficult to dismiss.

Declan

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Conditioning

Think about everything that we're/ve been conditioned to believe since birth by tptb.  If there's one thing they're lying about, more than likely they're lying about much, much more.  

The Western World population has literally been conditioned since birth to ONLY believe what we're being told.  So for me, I don't believe anything I hear from tptb, and then study from there.  

As for Greer, there are some issues that I've noticed about him that make me go ....hmmmm.  But for the most part, he comes across as a valid conveyer of info.  

Sirius and his info is valid IMO.  And as SandP stated, what we've been conditioned to believe is far from the truth so, I'll take Greer's side every day of the week.

Cornelius999's picture
Cornelius999
Sirius

Thanks for the fascinating Sirius information Sandpuppy. I have for decades, found the evidence on this subject most difficult to dismiss.

Declan

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
You are not alone

in your beliefs regarding UFO information. Having watched "Disclosure" available on youtube a while back, I came to the conclusion that it was either a very very clever hoax or that we are being lied to as usual by the ptb.

If we are being lied to, and my viewpoint in headed in this direction, then we truely are enslaved more so than I imagined.  They have the technology to end all dependancy on fossil fuels, but its unlikely that they will liberate us from that, they dont murder millions for oil and resources to then just reveal to us what they have concealed from us for so long.

Its my conclusion that they will use this technology against us as usual.

Excellent post as usual SP. Thats one film that I will go to see.

http://vimeo.com/65430488

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Awesome Steven Greer Talk, Jim H

Thank you so much for that post Jim H.  I was ABSOLUTELY RIVETED by the talk.  Steven Greer's work brings together many aspects of life, for me.  

One is the spiritual experience of being intimately connected with all.  (I have learned that almost everybody has this experience--though the words we use to describe it can be very different and depend upon cultural context.)  

One example for me was after a cross country ski trip to Glacier Point Yosemite in the middle of winter, I sat atop the rocky cliff looking out at the Valley and Mountains.  It was very quiet.  Snow covered everything.  I reached out and could FEEL the immensity of the tons of granite.  Immensity and beauty.  I thought of the words of an Indian mystic, that "all matter is aware" and felt the immensity of the granite consciously EXISTING.  The words might be: "I AM."  This was associated with great peace, that all is well, and great intimacy--like we were all made of the same thing.  Retrospectively, I noticed that a sense of "me" (as a separate human being looking out at the Valley) had dissappeared and that there was just Presence filling everything. 

My wife comes from a Christian context and describes similar experience as "feeling the love of God enfold her and every living thing for all time, past, present and future."  Another, that in meditation he had "dissolved into the Buddha-mind" and that in this state there is "no self."  Another explained it as "the direct perception of the ground of being." 

Steven Greer's understanding is that to connect with the ETs that we need to come to know this level of counsiousness well ourselves.  That communication and travel happen here.   So our sense of close connection to Life, God, Existance or whatever we call it, is a part of joining the neighborhood of the universe.  

jdye51's picture
jdye51
Isn't It Exciting

to think about being part of a galactic family, no universal family? I do believe Dr. Greer is on the right track. If we are to survive and preserve life on this planet, we need to change ourselves. I look forward to seeing the money made on "Sirius" used to support research on energy systems that could make such an enormous difference. He's smart to make everything he does very public, as the more people become aware, the less likely they will be able to keep it surpressed. I worry too, Brian, that this information will be prevented from surfacing once again but maybe the time is right. Keep spreading the word about "Sirius"!

Joyce

Nervous Nelly's picture
Nervous Nelly
Interrupted Journey

The Betty and Barnie Hill Adduction. You can even see the original movie on you tube.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_and_Barney_Hill_abduction

My sister had an experience somewhere in 1978-80. At the time she lived in Sherbrooke ,Quebec and she and her girlfriend decided to go eat supper in Burlington after work. Coming back late at night on that desolate road, they lost one and half hour.Interrupted journey. They only remember a large light going from one side of the autoroute to the other. My sister was curious and slowed down. Her girlfriend jumped in the back seat screaming for her not to stop. Then the next thing they remembered was being right back on the road ....one and half lost ? Her girlfriend refused to talk about that night. My sister doesn't talk about it either and she never wanted to go through hypnosis. She was too  afraid of what could have happened.  

http://www.cbc.ca/archives/categories/science-technology/the-unexplained/close-encounters-of-the-canadian-kind/an-aerial-phenomenon-over-montreal.html 

My question is this . If we exist in this vast universe, why wouldn't there be life on other planets?  The probabilities were calculated.

Mind you that there must be lower and maybe higher levels of technological advancements. 

But the arrogance of thinking that we are alone is absolutley unbelievable.

I'll take a look at Disclosure tonight.

Thx 

Sonya

Nervous Nelly's picture
Nervous Nelly
M.Greer

That syposium was something and I think that explains why my sister had an experience. She was so interested on the subject, she had books and read everything she could get her hands on. So it was a form of meditation. Focus on one suject, that might have brought her to them or the other way around. 

I'll get back later to meditaion. Got ot go to work.

Sonya

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
Its good

to hear from people who know of such experiences as that of unexplained occurences. This adds even more credibility to the information that we are getting on UFOs. I too had an experience last month on a long drive home where I lost an hour of my journey, I am not suggesting anything untoward or suspicious, but I genuinely lost that hour on the road and I cannot account for it at all!

I hope more comes out from official sources other than the ones that we are hearing from currently.

I will watch the abduction film later tonight thanks.

Jim H's picture
Jim H
Brian

You said,

I too had an experience last month on a long drive home where I lost an hour of my journey, I am not suggesting anything untoward or suspicious, but I genuinely lost that hour on the road and I cannot account for it at all!

I gotta remember that story to use on my wife next time I "lose" an hour.... LOL... sorry.. you have me cracking up here. 

Nervous Nelly's picture
Nervous Nelly
Now Jim you're making me laugh!!!

Would you use that on your wife...wink  Hahahaha!!!

No offence Brian, I believe you. I just didn't expect Jim's post!

jzakariasen's picture
jzakariasen
Congrats on a well written Post

Great post SP!

I too urge you to start a group for further discussion on this topic.  I am a little surprised that there isn't one started already.  As Dr. Greer points out, the issue is not whether or not UFOs/ETs are real, (that point is patently obvious to anyone who has done any serious research), it is that the compartmented (Black Opps) elements within the US government have captured ET craft and reverse engineered their power sources. They already know know how to access quantum vacuum (aka Zero Point) energy and they are keeping this information from the masses.   We still need oil and gas as feedstock for myriad polymers and plastics but we don't need to be burning it to liberate energy! 

Ben Rich, who was the director of Lockeed's Skunk Works top secrect R&D operations from 1975 to 1991, stated during a talk he was giving at a UCLA alumni association reception, "We now have the technology to take ET Home!"

For those who dare to cross into the "radiation zone" I offer the following links which will leave little doubt in your mind as to the answer to the question "Are we alone in the Universe?"

Also go to www.earthfiles.com and spend a few bucks to become a subscriber. You will then be granted access to the "Real X-Files" area of the website.  You will also have access to all archives of hundreds of X-File articles and recordings.  This website belongs to investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe.  She is a professional independent journalist who tells it like it is.

IMHO the bottom line is, we are not alone, and we never have been.  I urge you all to do the research necessary to convince yourself of this startling reality.  It will take hundreds of millions of well informed people to ultimatlely force the governments of the world to admit what they know, end the 60+ year truth embargo, and give the people of this planet the free energy technology they so desperately need.  It is the right thing to do for humanity and the right thing to do for the planet.

Nervous Nelly's picture
Nervous Nelly
Betty and Barney Hill (The UFO Incident)

Hadn't seen this movie in 20 years ! Amazing how it corresponds to what Dr. Greer says.

Thx Sp and everybody else for introducing a very good and positive subject. It has lightened my spirit !cheeky

herewego's picture
herewego
Breaths of possibility, always welcome

The Greer footage is the first I've seen of him as this topic has seemed "too crazy" to bother with so far.  My mind attaches that label to input that is both highly impactful and impossible for me to substantiate.  Since all of you and others have found Greer and his work compelling, I watched the lecture.  Online critiques of  "Sirius" point out the use of debunked footage and quotes from a 2012 end-times proponant, so I may not pay to watch it.  Feedback about that from those of you who have seen it?  Greer seems to have a beautiful mind and a fascinating life.  Would that his understanding were accurate but I can't know that. 

I can know that even the breath of possibility that there is peaceful consciousness at large in the Universe and that there might be some help for my beloved, beleagured planet such that her current biosphere does not have to slide all the way into oblivion makes me wake up and weep with longing. 

An aside:  I am sure there is a massive reservoir within humanity of latent love for the home-planet.  Will this powerful force become apparent in the world?  How can it not?  Only our surface minds take this place for granted.  In our bodies, hearts and souls we adore Earth, Air, Fire, Water.  We revel in the opportunity to be here, both conscious and embodied so that we can bear witness and participate down to the molecule in this biosphere.  We take on birth and death for the experience of an Earth lifetime.  Am I missing something or does that core joy in sunlight on water, mountain stone under one's hands, skin on skin, the beautiful, awesome discipline of gravity and in the generosity of photosynthesis smolder in all of us?  How long can something so intimate and potent be latent?  What would it look like awake and active?

Back to Greer, a take-home that just keeps deepening from many sources, including you on this website,  is that we are free to claim our values and capacities and direct them towards creating the civilizations we want, starting anytime. Entangled, implicated and burdened by our monstrous systems, and free.  No waiting for "them" required.  We are perhaps late to the game.  We may not get much further.  We may change everything.  It is refreshing to consider that our abilities may be more impactful than the dying system's deficiencies.

With much appreciation of Chris, Adam and all you posters -

Susan

Jim H's picture
Jim H
What a beautiful post Herewego...

I too have found a more hopeful mindset after pondering the message of Greer.. and I thank Sandpuppy for initiating this.  My own spiritual worldview is very much in this direction... I think best explained by Astrophysicist Bernard Haisch who wrote a book entitled, "The God Theory" several years ago,  In the preface he says,

link:  http://www.thegodtheory.com/preface_pgu.htm

Two of the most prominent and accomplished astrophysicists of the last century were Sir James Jeans and Sir Arthur Eddington. Both espoused the view that consciousness was likely the foundation of the universe itself. Jeans wrote in his The Mysterious Universe: "The universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine." Even Max Planck, the discoverer of the quantum, wrote in The Universe in Light of Modern Physics that "there are realities existing apart from our sense perceptions." And exceptional human experiences and accounts of mystics throughout the ages point in the same direction of a fundamental underlying consciousness. There is indeed mounting evidence from the opposite side of physics -- the microscopic realm of quantum mechanics -- that this view of consciousness as the basis of reality is correct.

As long ago as 1932, mathematician John von Neumann showed that quantum mechanics requires consciousness to produce any kind of measurement result. The connection between quantum mechanics and consciousness has ever since been a nagging, unwelcome, best to pretend it doesn't matter sort of skeleton in the physics closet. But new experiments have pried open the closet door. Quantum theory states that it is the act of observing an object to be at a certain place that actually causes it to be there. This is verified in the laboratory. But we ourselves and the world around us are comprised of atoms which are governed by quantum laws. If consciousness is at the heart of quantum physics (and it is) that puts it at the basis of everything.

Susan said,

Back to Greer, a take-home that just keeps deepening from many sources, including you on this website,  is that we are free to claim our values and capacities and direct them towards creating the civilizations we want, starting anytime

Again, beautifully said Susan.  

jdye51's picture
jdye51
Yes!

Jim,

Great quote! I wonder if you would be willing to share it on the Climate Change thread? I recently posted there and mentioned quantum physics and its implications regarding consciousness. My post was in response to another person saying that reality is objective and not something we create. The book speaks to this much better than I did.

Susan,

Welcome! I recommend "Sirius". Don't let a few critics deter you from seeing the movie. It does offer hope that there could be a different outcome than collapse and that we are not alone. Whether that can/will happen is unknown. But Dr. Greer is sure trying! You might also be interested in reading one of Dr. Greer's books if you haven't already done so. "Disclosure" is a good place to begin if you want to read more about the witness testimony he has collected. "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge" is the amazing story of his life and how he got  involved in the ET question. He talks about Zero Point energy as well as many other fascinating topics.

Joyce

herewego's picture
herewego
Thanks Jim...

...for the kind words and for introducing "The God Theory".  I checked out the link and the table of contents looks intruiging.  Further world-view - universe-view? - expansion pending.

Still sitting on the fence about making time/money for "Sirius" but probably will end up watching it what with all of you finding it so stimulating.

BTW Jim, I don't post much but do read lots here and always make a point of catching your contributions.  I like your depth of knowledge, conviction and curiosity.

Cheers

Susan

davefairtex's picture
davefairtex
the need for secrecy

Its pretty clear there's life out there, my only question is, why the big need for secrecy about it all?  Plots to keep alien visitors secret always felt like tinfoil-hat stuff because I was missing the motivation.  It just never made sense to me until I listened to all these videos.  Now - the story definitely hangs together a lot better.  Thanks for posting them.  It's all about energy.

Given who I am, this makes me want to sketch out all the systems that suddenly become worth a lot less if such (energy production) technology were to appear one day.  I want to ask the question: who loses, who wins, and what are the unintended consequences?

If it happened, literally trillions of dollars of market cap would vanish as the market sorted through the implications and "marked down" all the infrastructure that had just been made obsolete.  Also, its not clear what industry would win.  There would appear to be plenty of losers, some would be more or less unaffected, but very few winners.  Well except for actual people at the lower end.  But people with wealth would find much of it destroyed, because much of our stored wealth today is based on the (fractional) ownership of the current bits of infrastructure that provides or makes use of current energy sources.

And the current powers (with soon-to-be-obsolete military tech) with their control over old-style energy production - suddenly irrelevant.  No longer powerful.  Who wants to become irrelevant, especially after being on the top for so long?  What happened to the battleship fleets once the carrier proved superior?

The story does all hang together for me.  We've seen so many manipulations, so many things that have come out recently that have shown various parts of our civilization that have been artificially distorted by institutions that were presumably trustworthy, it would seem almost surprising if it weren't the case here too.

One more little tidbit - unintended consequence: gold becomes as common as dirt because of asteroid mining!  Goldbugs beware!

jdye51's picture
jdye51
Dave, Dr. Greer acknowledges

Dave,

Dr. Greer acknowledges the enormous changes that "free" energy would bring to the economic system. He talks about what could be done to mitigate the sea changes involved. He's mindful of the winners/losers when energy is freely available to all. It would certainly level the field when a poor African farmer can utilize the same energy as the plutocrat in one of the developed nations. We would have a more egalitarian society and one where human potential could be developed unlike any other time in history.

From Disclosure page 494: "The advanced countries of the world must be prepared to put systems in place to assure the exclusive peaceful use of such energy and propulsion advances. Economic and industrial interests should be prepared so that those aspects of our economy which will be adversely affected (commodities, oil, gas, coal, public utilities, engine manufacturing, etc) can be cushioned from sudden reversals and be economically "hedged" by investing in and supporting new energy infrastructure."

Enjoyed your gold joke!

Joyce

agitating prop's picture
agitating prop
interesting topic

My  husband is considered the leading authority on media and govt complicity in the ufo cover-up. He wrote an award winning book on the subject and has been on Coast to Coast and numerous other radio shows. I've been on the inside of this area of study, by proxy, for many years.

Greer can be appreciated for being a very intelligent, high energy, charismatic individual who can get things done. He managed to corral a large number of highly credible witnesses for his Disclosure conference and obviously was impressive enough to find backers for this film. All good....

I trust the information presented by most of his witnesses but I would be very careful about placing too much faith in the man himself. His penchant for smearing scholars of the phenomenon as 'disinfo agents' when they disagree with him on technicalities, earns him a failing grade in objectivity and basic courtesy.

I don't quite get his insistence that alien visitations are always friendly, and if some appear  not to be they must be human sponsored military mind control operations.  There is nothing to indicate this is always the case. There are likely many species involved here and heavy use of mimetics and theatrics by these advanced beings themselves, is a more likely explanation. At some point you just have to say, 'something is going on and I don't know wtf its intentions are'

His conclusions seem to be as premature and  fundamentalist as the 'angel versus devil', debates that  preocuppy religious fundamentalists. He may prove to be correct in the long run, but caution should always be exercised when dealing with the unknown.

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Assertions.

Greer's entire spiel is a string of assertions. Most unsatisfactory. I can assert that the moon is made of green cheese. Charismatic or not, the moon won't yield to my assertion.

Do Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence?

Psychology today.

No

But I do require evidence. Or at least a cogent argument. The best evidence that I can come up with is the incredible technology that we take for granted today. Are us apes truly capable of producing a cell phone?

The fact that the puttative aliens are humanoid might be due to convergent evolution. (Only humanoid life forms are capable of developing technology). This is an example of a cogent argument.

jzakariasen's picture
jzakariasen
Extraordinary Claims and Extraordinary Evidence

I am really enjoying everyone's posts! So many interesting perspectives are presented.  

I find Arthur's comment about convergent evolution quite thought provoking.  Another possibility is that a very ancient civiization could have "seeded" their DNA to other planets.  Those civilizations then evolve to the point where they learn interstellar travel and seed other planets, ....  wash rinse, repeat for a few billion years with liberal genetic splicing and tweaking, and you have a galaxy or perhaps even a universe teaming with intelligent, bipedal, humanoid life forms.  Zachariah Sitchen spent a lifetime translating ancient Sumerian texts that date to about 10,000 B.C. These texts suggest we humans were created when visiting ETs spiced some of their genes into an already existing primative hominid.  Supposedly we look like them, but we are 5 to 6 feet tall rather 10 to 12 feet tall.  Sitchen has written many books, but if this interests you a book called "The Twelfth Planet" is a good place to start.

I do believe extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, but that evidence is all around us.  I think part of the problem is that thanks to mass media, and so called "debunkers", we have been conditioned to believe that such things as UFOs and ETs are unlikely if not impossible.  Therefore, most people ignore it out of hand without giving it the consideration and analysis it deserves.  Public ridicule and scorn are powerful tools for controlling behaviour.  Reporters and mainstream journalists learn early in their careers that pursuing such topics can be a real career killer. 

I find most of what Dr. Greer says to be highly credible but I don't agree that all species who have visited, or are visiting, our planet are necessarily 100% benevolent.  As another poster wisely said, we don't yet know enough about all the different species that we are dealing with to know with certainty what there individual agenda's might be.  

For those of you who desire more evidence to consider in deciding whether or not UFO's are "real" here are a few more things to look at and think about...

1) Rather than just listening to what Dr. Greer has to say, listen to the testimony of his many extremely credible witnesses by watching all of the Disclosure Project Press Conference that was held back in 2001.  Here is the link... http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=lkswXVmG4xM 

2) Go to the Internet and search for Puma Punku.  Seek out pictures and video.  Look with your own eyes at the massive stone "H" blocks and other massive stones found there. One of the stones that makes up the large terrace is 7.8 meters by 5 meters by 1 meter thick and weighs about 131 metric tons!  Bebunkers would have us believe it was moved with vine ropes and log rollers. I am pretty strong, but the most I can drag under ideal conditions is about 300 pounds and I cannot go far without a rest. Rough math suggests you would need 960 people doing the pulling and the ropes would need a collective tensile strength of perhaps as little as 150,000 pounds, but that is still 60 ropes if each could pull 2500 pounds without breaking.  I admit levers from behind might help if you could get them under the end but there would only be room for about 10 lever pushers so how much help would that be?  It seems to me this would be pretty tough sledding.  I submit that if the Incas were the ones to build it, they would have been smart enough to use much smaller rocks!   Indeed that is exactly what they did when they later built their own temple nearby in homage to "the gods who came down from the sky".  Look here at the temple of Kalasasaya which is about one kilometre from Puma Punku.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalasasaya

Notice the deep pockets with perfect right angles cut into the stone. Notice how flat the surfaces are.  Today with diamond saws and milling machines we would be hard pressed to duplicate these pieces, yet we are to believe the our ancestors did this over 10,000 years ago with stone, copper, and wood tools? Really??  These pieces most closely resemble modern precast concrete, yet they are made of a hard stone called andesite that is approximately 60% Silicon Dioxide which is an extremely hard mineral.  

3) Listen to what Mercury astronaut Gordon Cooper says about his UFO experiences.

Astronaut Gordon Cooper Talks About UFOs - YouTube
► 5:04► 5:04
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc
Dec 27, 2007 - Uploaded by Elhardt
Mercury 9 and Gemini 5 astronaut Gordon Cooper talks about his UFO sightings and ...

4) Listen to what Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell says about UFOs
Edgar Mitchell UFO and Aliens are Real and Watching Us - YouTube
► 2:27► 2:27
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhxxHxIEmO4
Feb 6, 2013 - Uploaded by alienuforesearchcom
From http://alien-ufo-research.com/nasa-ufo-pictures-videos/ Edgar Mitchell is a famous NASA ...

5) Learn about the so called "Starchild Skull" and the results of the second round of DNA testing done on it. Please note that the data in Wikipedia is not current and does not reflect the results of the second attempt to extract nuclear DNA. 

Starchild Skull - The New Evidence - Lloyd Pye - YouTube
► 112:21► 112:21
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nguXc-NpyDI
Dec 25, 2012 - Uploaded by checktheevidence
Lloyd Pye - Starchild Skull - The New Evidence - Lloyd, who has worked as a Hollywood Screen ...

6) Watch the Sirius movie just released to learn about DNA tests done on the Atacama humanoid.  These results came from three different leading genetics labs to eliminate errors.

7) Check out the excellent website of investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe at www.earthfiles.com. It does cost $45 per year to access the "Real X-files" portion of the site, but I feel that is a real bargain considering the vast archive of info you will find there.  Think of it as ET tuition;-)

8) Learn about the true nature of crop circles and how to tell those made by ETs from those made by humans.  See how complex and beautiful the are, yet the real ones are formed in less than 30 seconds. Go to www.cropcircleconnector.com   Check out the book "Secrets in the Fields" by Freddie Silva

Thanks to all for your interest and comments.  Thanks to all of you who have the courage to dig for the truth in spite of what the debunkers would have us believe.

Enjoy your research, and have a great weekend!,

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
AP, What are the names...

of your husbands books?  Are there any other credible (by your husbands standards) books/persons that we should be reading/listening in order to become more educated on this subject?  Are there any documentaries that you would suggest?  Anything?

Thank you in advance!

agitating prop wrote:

My  husband is considered the leading authority on media and govt complicity in the ufo cover-up. He wrote an award winning book on the subject and has been on Coast to Coast and numerous other radio shows. I've been on the inside of this area of study, by proxy, for many years.

Greer can be appreciated for being a very intelligent, high energy, charismatic individual who can get things done. He managed to corral a large number of highly credible witnesses for his Disclosure conference and obviously was impressive enough to find backers for this film. All good....

I trust the information presented by most of his witnesses but I would be very careful about placing too much faith in the man himself. His penchant for smearing scholars of the phenomenon as 'disinfo agents' when they disagree with him on technicalities, earns him a failing grade in objectivity and basic courtesy.

I don't quite get his insistence that alien visitations are always friendly, and if some appear  not to be they must be human sponsored military mind control operations.  There is nothing to indicate this is always the case. There are likely many species involved here and heavy use of mimetics and theatrics by these advanced beings themselves, is a more likely explanation. At some point you just have to say, 'something is going on and I don't know wtf its intentions are'

His conclusions seem to be as premature and  fundamentalist as the 'angel versus devil', debates that  preocuppy religious fundamentalists. He may prove to be correct in the long run, but caution should always be exercised when dealing with the unknown.

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Excellent evidence Zakariasen.

Thanks Zakariasen.

Now that is what I call evidence.

The video is 2 hours but worth going through. The bead of my belief has now been pushed to very near the end of the wire. 

This obdurateness of humans is a weakness brought on by the insistance of the Left Hemisphere that it's models Are reality. It cannot conceive of anything existing outside the model. It is blind to the evidence of it's senses. Read this book to find out more.

We are blinded by our thoughts.

The Cold Fusion researchers are up against the same phenomenon.

And now on to the very convincing video:

FreeNL's picture
FreeNL
i can understand greedy

i can understand greedy people trying to cover up things to hang on to their wealth, but i dont see any alien civilization being so dumb.

im sure there is life out there, and im equally sure that they wouldnt participate in a coverup. It just doesnt make any sense. Travel half way across the galaxy to hide in the shadows. 

just one of the many engineered distractions to keep you from finding out that your getting robbed bigtime by the elites.  

Nervous Nelly's picture
Nervous Nelly
Starchild Skull

Thx for that Starchild Skull Doc! 

Many thumbs up. Fascinating.

I'm really enjoying this thread it's like a freah breathe of air.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
UFOs & National Security State

Much appreciation to posters here:  people who enjoying playing with outside-the-box stuff (especially jzakariasen recent additions.)

For those who would like a careful, academic review of the cover-up of UFO sightings, I would recommend the book by Richard M. Dolan "UFOs & The National Security State, 1973-1991."  In this book, Dolan begins by citing standard news sources documenting the initial reports of UFO sightings.  He then follows the evolution of those reports through the iterations of retractions, denials and "disappearance" of evidence from the public domain.  The stories invariably end with a "report" by "an authority" concluding that the sighting was simply "a weather baloon," "swamp gas" or "the evening sunlight reflecting off pond water."

The sheer volume of cases, meticulously documented, makes his summary very convincing to me.

(This book is not about UFO's, ETs or their implications, but about the cover-up process.)

Cherihuka's picture
Cherihuka
Hmm, lots to mull over in

Hmm, lots to mull over in considering ET's, unknown agendas of earth's most elite and powerful, as well as the KNOWN dysfunctions like losing the rule of law in our land. I agree somewhat with your take on the hiding aspect, though the reasons could be various. 

Along with my husband at the time, in 1980, I myself saw 7 UFO's on one night at CLOSE proximity - including about 10 feet above our heads - but only years later after reading a book on the topic could put 2+2 together to realize we had 2 hours of missing time. It was long after that, that I discovered a 'scoop' mark scar. I also refuse hypnosis - how would it help anything to know what might have happened?

I've taken 3 photos of different UFO's in the last 2.5 years (not seeing them while taking the photos, only afterward and when zooming in).

I KNOW there is something out there, but believe more and more that it/they are more earthbound than space-incoming. I say this for 3 reasons:

One, that folks are now questioning the long-distance travel of advanced life forms and not seeing evidence of ships coming from space (though they seem to hang around our close neighbor the sun and moon and I know postulations of worm holes exist, as well as a doorway in the sun itself).

Two, that before I saw the first UFO I only saw a light and within minutes felt I was being brain-scanned -and became frantically afraid. I felt aware of EVIL before I ever saw anything even remotely resembling a UFO.

Three, there is another new movie documentary coming out soon called "The Stan Romanek Story" (see his talk with video and photographic evidence: 

). His really intriguing evidence is hard to turn away from, starting with many UFO encounters in public - and some weird looking ET photos... but it ends with some very odd and disturbing additions to 'ET', since "everyone knows" that once you see aliens, a lot of OTHER weird stuff happens in your life, like poltergiest-type activities and men in black, among other things. His photos then include 'shadow people' who themselves cast shadows (on walls in his home)...the evidence begins to make more sense it being multi-dimensional beings, rather than ET's from outer space.

Make of it what you will, but I believe it's evil incarnate, not because of anything I'm hearing or reading but because I personally felt a sense of foreboding and intrusive power before I saw anything but a light. 

This has intruded on my beliefs - having been raised in Christian beliefs by a Baptist preacher (and you know they aren't very flexible as a general rule, lol). It is a lot to navigate first-hand, so I really caution anyone who is gleaning info second-hand, even from those we might consider scientific.

I have not seen the actual Siruis movie yet, but it strikes me how strange that anyone would make such an assumption about 'several distinct species' of aliens all being of a benevolent nature. Especially when they exist in secret, with kidnappings and experimentations, in the dark of night... There is a disconnect with that issue in Sirius that is off-putting to me. I am open to the concept of aliens, and it makes sense that energy would be one more motivation for industry and Gov't cover-ups, but I hold that aliens/ET's could just as likely be demonic in nature.

Take care! 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments