IRA and BullionVault

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
pekklenky's picture
pekklenky
IRA and BullionVault

I am thinking of rolling over my 401k to a gold IRA.

After some research on my own, BullionVault seems attractive in many aspects.

One concern is that I am not sure how strong and reliable are the IRA administrators who work with BullionVault (see below).

Among these, if I have to choose, I am inclined to New Direction IRA because their fee schefule is reasonable and they've been in the business for a while (~10 years).

If someone has opened an IRA through BullionVault, could you share your experience on how it was(is) and which IRA admin?

Thanks,

maui4marko's picture
maui4marko
IRA and BullionVault

I just opened an IRA with hardassetsalliance.com and am quite impressed.  Literally within 30 minutes of funding my account my orders were placed & fulfilled online.  I rolled over just a portion of my regular IRA as a test, but based on my experience may do more.  They have multiple suppliers for good prices and they promise 20 minutes to fill most orders, mine was much less than that.  You can see current quotes & place order on web, or old school via phone. Had an IRA with a different Texas-based firm and HAA is light years ahead of anyone else.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments