a paranoid hypothesis

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
ao's picture
ao
a paranoid hypothesis

It is generally recognized by reasonable aware and intelligent observers and participants that, at least in the Western world, there is a wide scale wealth extraction scheme being enacted whereby the middle class is progressively being extinguished and driven towards modern serfdom as neofeudalism is established. A key to understanding the scheme is understanding the “game” approach. This approach works in the following manner. A game is created and enacted to extract wealth. The gamers who enact it know the rules. The gamed upon who it is enacted do not. Gradually, the gamed begin to catch on to the rules and adjust their actions accordingly to minimize their losses and maximize their gains. When a tipping point is reaching whereby the game is no longer benefiting the gamers sufficiently, a new game is created and enacted. The process then repeats itself, over and over again. The gamers typically extract wealth with the greatest ease when the game is new to the gamed and the gamed are unfamiliar with the rules. Therefore, it is critical for the gamers that in order to maintain their advantage, they must have a readily available new game in the wings ready to be enacted whenever the old game runs its course.

Here's the latest iteration of the game which one may call the Let's Target The Faux Rich (LTTFR) game. We know from recent information about income and wealth inequality how skewed wealth is towards the top 10%, 1%, or 0.1% (or whichever top tier group you wish to select) in near exponential fashion. The poor and underclasses have nothing left to give (and, in fact, are often “getting” instead) and the working class and lower middle class are pretty well tapped out. According to many in these groups, if you have X amount of money in the bank, you are “rich”. Let's arbitrarily put that figure at the newer FDIC limit of $250K. Therefore, if you have more than than this amount, the poor, working, and lower middle classes might consider you rich. These classes comprise more than 50% of the population and therefore form a voting majority. TPTB recognize this fact as they enact the LTTFR game. The core play in this game presently is the bail-in. The bail-in targets the upper middle classes and even the lower portion of the upper class. These groups are excellent patsies since (1) they are a political minority and therefore won't be able to do much about their plight at the voting booth, (2) they are not at the very top of the wealth heap and are therefore not positioned to either substantially influence or control key political decisions, (3) they are living a comfortable life and not likely to rock the boat and jeopardize their position by fomenting revolution, rioting, participating in other forms of civil unrest or illegal activity, etc. (4) they are often too busy with making a living to even have the free time to engage in substantial levels of legal protest or civil disobedience to counter the political moves against them, (5) they will provide a substantial source of previously untapped revenue, and (6) since they are considered “rich” by the majority, they will make excellent scapegoats of sorts.

As a consequence, given the favorable conditions for the spread of this contagion, one might hypothesize that the LTTFR game will sweep the Western world like wildfire with the bail-in being the latest arrow in the quiver of a vast armamentarium … useful until the need arises for the deployment of the next arrow. It's a grand plan. Watching it unfold, one can't help but be awestruck by the terrible “beauty” of it all.

osb272646's picture
osb272646
Questions

Good points, AO

KeithM1116's picture
KeithM1116
Bilderberg?

Ao

Sounds like you're describing the Bilderberg group. But one additional aspect is that occasionally one of the "gamed" becomes rich enough to be assimilated by the "gamers". And then we get statements from the likes of Buffet that "higher taxes are OK with me"!

Keith

RNcarl's picture
RNcarl
Well then

Thank god I don't have any money!

I am already a serf!

Hotrod's picture
Hotrod
Paranoid?

ao,

I think you underestimate the possibility of what you hypothesize.  I believe it was Dick Cheney, who famously stated, "We will create our own reality, and when you figure that one out we'll create another one". If they can do that to foment war, just think who much easier to game the financial system for the chosen few.  I think your theory has a very good chance of being real.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
It was Karl Rove that made..

That statement, or something to it's effect.

And ao is very well aware of what's coming, and was being extremely PC in regards to the OP.  

Things are going to get bad, but tptb are in complete control at this time, and don't think otherwise.  

Hotrod wrote:

ao,

I think you underestimate the possibility of what you hypothesize.  I believe it was Dick Cheney, who famously stated, "We will create our own reality, and when you figure that one out we'll create another one". If they can do that to foment war, just think who much easier to game the financial system for the chosen few.  I think your theory has a very good chance of being real.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Film on Democide: Innocents Betrayed

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/innocents-betrayed/

I came across this film on Catherine Austin Fitts website yesterday and just got arround to viewing it.  It is very powerful and disturbing.  Raised here in the United States with our sanitized public school system history courses and mainstream media, I had never understood the extent or the mechanism of this "democide" process in the world.  It was very eye opening for me.

"Innocents Betrayed" is a documentary that reviews a history of government genocide of unarmed populations. Beware – it’s tough stuff. However, it is essential to understand the importance of a well armed, well trained population to maintain the balance of power between people, governments and large corporations that now have the power to field private security forces.

MarkM's picture
MarkM
One more for a new world order

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/135218.html

sand_puppy,

Don't confuse us with facts.smiley

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments