What a Wonderful World...

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1443
What a Wonderful World...

Chris Duane is on a roll.

This video makes me sick to my stomach, as it should all...especially every American that now, or in the past, supported the government Banking Cartel.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1443
On a roll...part 2

It's nice to have someone that understands the true nature of the bullshit we're up against/dealing with.

Walk Away

This society is controlled by tptb in ways most can't comprehend, or CHOOSE to not comprehend.  And yes, it's a Conspiracy......REALITY, not theory any longer.

Nervous Nelly's picture
Nervous Nelly
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 23 2011
Posts: 209
The Power Principal

Logansrun

 Add this to the list of "It's a Wonderful World".  The Power Principal was released im 2012. 

I put this under generals and admirals today but this really follows this new thread perfectly.

This is a comment from a blogger.

I finally finished watching the 3 parts.

This documentary represents a nightmare for many and for that reason many will not watch it until the end, unfortunately.

It's hard to believe that what is shown here is the description of the world we have lived in. It's hard to imagine that a country can have so much power over the world and get away with it. It's hard to understand that a population can be so  blind as to what is being decided under their nose and despite that continue voting for murderers.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/power-principle/

 

 

ao's picture
ao
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 4 2009
Posts: 2220
unconscionable
LogansRun wrote:

Chris Duane is on a roll.

This video makes me sick to my stomach, as it should all...especially every American that now, or in the past, supported the government Banking Cartel.

Chris Duane has some great material. 

What's even more sickening is when one learns the detail of many of those "adventures".  Like the CIA bringing cocaine into Arkansas via SEASPRAY to fund the black-ops behind the Contras.  What happened to the War on Drugs?  Oh yeah, it was supplanted by the War on Terror?  Which has now been supplanted by the War on Domestic Terrorists (read military, ex-military, and others who might oppose the take-down of their country and the destruction of the Constitution in thought, word, or deed)? 

Or even considering actions such as these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

And the cycle continues.

fionnbharr's picture
fionnbharr
Status: Bronze Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 27 2012
Posts: 60
Good Will Hunting

Logan,

There's some good background connection to the (1997) film Good Will Hunting that Chris Duane ripped a piece of:

Ben Afleck and Matt Damon (cousins), wrote the screen play as well as both starring. Damons Neighbor was Howard Zinn, the author of A Peoples History of the United States: 1492-present, which Damon later narrated in an audio version. You can really sense Zinns influence in the NSA speech.

To bolt on another connection, pulitzer prize winning journalist Chris Hedges taught howard Zinns 'Peoples History' to prison inmates, finishing his five week class in August 2010. Here's a link to his article at Truthdig about the experience:

Why the Feds Fear Thinkers Like Howard Zinn

Posted August 1st, 2010 by Chris Hedges

On Monday I will teach my final American history class of the semester to prison inmates. We have spent five weeks reading Howard Zinn’s “A People’s History of the United States.” The class is taught in a small room in the basement of the prison. I pass through a metal detector, am patted down by a guard and walk through three pairs of iron gates to get to my students. We have covered Spain’s genocide of the native inhabitants in the Caribbean and the Americas, the war for independence in the United States and the disgraceful slaughter of Native Americans. We have examined slavery, the Mexican-American War, the Civil War, the occupations of Cuba and the Philippines, the New Deal, two world wars and the legacy of racism, capitalist exploitation and imperialism that continue to infect American society.

We have looked at these issues, as Zinn did, through the eyes of Native Americans, immigrants, slaves, women, union leaders, persecuted socialists, anarchists and communists, abolitionists, anti-war activists, civil rights leaders and the poor. As I was reading out loud a passage by Sojourner Truth, Chief Joseph, Henry David Thoreau, Frederick Douglass, W.E.B Du Bois, Randolph Bourne, Malcolm X or Martin Luther King, I have heard students mutter “Damn” or “We been lied to.”

The power of Zinn’s scholarship—which I have watched over the past few weeks open the eyes of young, mostly African-Americans to their own history and the structures that perpetuate misery for the poor and gluttony and privilege for the elite—explains why the FBI, which released its 423-page file on Zinn on July 30, saw him as a threat.

Zinn, who died in January at the age of 87, did not advocate violence or support the overthrow of the government, something he told FBI interrogators on several occasions. He was rather an example of how genuine intellectual thought is always subversive. It always challenges prevailing assumptions as well as political and economic structures. It is based on a fierce moral autonomy and personal courage and it is uniformly branded by the power elite as “political.” Zinn was a threat not because he was a violent revolutionary or a communist but because he was fearless and told the truth.

Link to full article

Thank you for the headup on Chris Duane.

fionnbharr's picture
fionnbharr
Status: Bronze Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 27 2012
Posts: 60
The Power Principle Trilogy

Sonya,

Thankyou so much for the link to these excellent (2012) documentaries!

They really do deserve to be on this thread.

I'm half way through the second one as I write. These should be taught in schools, as is Howard Zinns book.

This is a link to the film makers website:

http://metanoia-films.org/

All of their documentaries are compiled there, and free to watch on line.

 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1443
Here's another that I recently watched.

Ethos, narrated by Woody Harrelson.

It's not as deep as many others that I've seen, but still a good primer.  

Nelly, thanks for bringing forth The Power Principle's!  I watched it a while ago, it's a keeper and should be watched by all.

ao, there are so many instances of the CIA running drugs into the country, it's sickening.  From flying them  through Canada to Northern Idaho (dropping into Priest Lake), to bringing them underground into El Paso, the CIA has their hands in approx. 80% of the drug running into the US.  And that estimate is low IMO.

fionn, thanks for bringing Zinn to the forefront.  I'd heard of him, but hadn't read much about him.  I remember Damon speaking about him back around the 2008 election.  But that's it.  Something new to study.

Nervous Nelly's picture
Nervous Nelly
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 23 2011
Posts: 209
We're here to share and exchange info.

Thanks to all!

I feel it's important to share what we find , books , videos etc.  The search engin is multiplied. I get to pick and choose from the best here. Some of these videos are so controversial that sometimes I wonder when will they'll be censored!!  I might make copies of the best just in case. I guess i'm a tad paranoid.  

  Never read  Howard Zinn " People's History".  I'll pick that one up .  As to Chris Hedges, I read almost all his books.  I have great respect for this guy, takes a lot of guts being constantly on the sidelines. He carries a deep pain  inside that needs to be expressed by exposing the injustices done to the common man. 

I found this documentary yesterday. "Obey" released 2013  . It's based on Chris Hedges book "Death of th Liberal Class. I'll  look at it today. Must be good. Heres the link.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/obey

Sonya 

Mots's picture
Mots
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Jun 18 2012
Posts: 187
Chris Hedges

Thanks for pointing this out.  Chris Hedges is the greatest thinker (from experience) of our times. There  are some great interviews of him on the net as well....................

adpailet's picture
adpailet
Status: Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 9 2012
Posts: 4
question

Why don't all you people leave if the US is such a horrible country, with such a disastrous future ahead of it and you hate it so much? It may be the worst country ever, but I assure you it will allow you to leave and make more room for the millions all over the world who would give anything to live here.  I'm serious, I don't get it.

Hotrod's picture
Hotrod
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Apr 20 2009
Posts: 176
Hatred

We don't hate this country, we hate the predator class with its foot on the throat of the average person.  Something that holds true in every country and throughout all of history.

ao's picture
ao
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 4 2009
Posts: 2220
adpailet wrote:Why don't all
adpailet wrote:

Why don't all you people leave if the US is such a horrible country, with such a disastrous future ahead of it and you hate it so much? It may be the worst country ever, but I assure you it will allow you to leave.

Welcome to the site.  It might be a good idea, however, to not postulate what you think people say and think but rather examine closely, carefully, and thoughtfully what is actually being stated before making blanket, rash, and inaccurate statements.  It's a common mistake which has been made here again and again, certainly understandable but nevertheless, tiresome.  Did you read where any commenter said they hate the country? 

On the contrary, I think most of these commenters (myself included) love their country and want to preserve what is good about it and change what is bad about it for the better.  The situation is analogous to a parent who (supposedly)  "loves" their child and so, allows their child to do anything that the child wants.  While such a parent may state that they "love" their child, they are, in fact, doing the worst thing possible to their child by not putting boundaries on the child's behavior and by not guiding and directing their behavior in a better direction.:  Instead of producing a productive, responsible, well-balanced adult, they will produce a spoiled, self-centered, narcissistic brat and/or a bully who thinks and acts only with regard to themselves.

Furthermore, the situation won't be signficantly different, in the long run, over the rest of the planet so there will be no place to go.  In addition, I, personally, have no intention of letting any of the polticial and corporate criminals responsible for this mess drive me from our country.  That's not going to happen.   

And actually, capital controls have been and are being initiated where it will be increasing hard to leave the country, at least without leaving a sizeable chunk of your assets behind.

 

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 26 2012
Posts: 519
Thanks for

that link and the links provided by Logan to the very good Chris Duanes work. Is it not ironic that just as the power mad obtain more authority over us, the internet has enabled the liberation of truth to be told, revealing the perpetuated lies of our past and present!

Mots's picture
Mots
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Jun 18 2012
Posts: 187
Chris Duane is on a roll

I agree with your comments.  I also note that Chris Duane not only has explored what the problem is, he has solutions that involve first a. walking away (dont empower the psychopath driven system by fighting it, instead just walk away) and b. withdrawing paper wealth by converting to real assets such as silver and c. forming community now with other members, which can pick up the pieces after  the inevitable collapse.  Of course, a-c is consistent with much that goes on in this peakprosperity site, but is more personal and more active.  We need to get beyond armchair philosophy and non-commited chit chat.  I suggest everyone explore Chris Duane's group of post collapse community builders.

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 26 2012
Posts: 519
North Korea exposes western propaganda

Found this interesting video in 10 parts regarding western propaganda to placate the masses. This will not be required watching for PP people, but I know a few folks around my way that could do with watching this.

 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1443
Welcome. Have you traveled

Welcome.

Have you traveled much outside the United States?  If so, then you'd know, the propaganda that the American Public has been fed since birth (ie:  USA's the Best! or Everyone wants to move to the USA!) is bullshit.  I've been to over 75 countries in the past 20 years, and not once can I remember anyone saying "Boy, I wish I could come and live in the US".  Not one.  In fact, most of the time I was either being looked upon as a "dirty American" or as a "Hostile".  

I don't hate my country.  What I do hate, is that we've been taken over by a very small group of families, that dislikes the citizen to have freedom (true freedom).

On top of this, it's not that easy to leave the US and live abroad.  I was denied access to Switzerland because of my past, and have been persuaded on more than one occassion to not even try to immigrate to others.  My situation is different than most, but even so, it takes a lot of $ to immigrate, and a HUGE amount of hastle.  I do have quite a bit of family that was able to do so to Madagascar, but they didn't become ex-pats, and kept their citizenship (and still pay taxes...ugh).

 

adpailet wrote:

Why don't all you people leave if the US is such a horrible country, with such a disastrous future ahead of it and you hate it so much? It may be the worst country ever, but I assure you it will allow you to leave and make more room for the millions all over the world who would give anything to live here.  I'm serious, I don't get it.

RNcarl's picture
RNcarl
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: May 13 2008
Posts: 382
Brian Maxwell wrote: Found
Brian Maxwell wrote:

Found this interesting video in 10 parts regarding western propaganda to placate the masses. This will not be required watching for PP people, but I know a few folks around my way that could do with watching this.

 

Well,

The perfect propaganda piece..... about propaganda!

gillbilly's picture
gillbilly
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 22 2012
Posts: 423
propaganda vs. propaganda

Size matters in the ring, but sometimes quickness wins out. Hmm

Interesting thread! I've enjoyed the videos posted. I've recommended Ellul before... his books "Technological Society" and "Propaganda, The Formation of Men's Attitudes" are a little dated but the books are incredibly rigorous in their analysis of both, and the messages still hold true today...he's not the easiest read.  He would of loved PP if her were alive today. I had the good fortune of taking a polysci class with Howard Zinn back in colllege when he was still teaching. His "People's History of the U.S." was the required reading, an amazing book! He even lead our class to a public protest in the streets of Boston on a Saturday. He was such a wonderful person.

Thanks for the links!

anexaminedlife's picture
anexaminedlife
Status: Bronze Member (Offline)
Joined: Jan 19 2012
Posts: 48
Confessions of an Economic Hitman

For a revealing look inside the US ops to which the video (A Wonderful CIA World posted by LogansRun) refers, I recommend reading Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins. Although many accuse Mr. Perkins of fabricating his tales of clandestine work designed to create debt slaves out of developing countries, I found it quite credible.

ao's picture
ao
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 4 2009
Posts: 2220
anexaminedlife wrote: For a
anexaminedlife wrote:

For a revealing look inside the US ops to which the video (A Wonderful CIA World posted by LogansRun) refers, I recommend reading Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins. Although many accuse Mr. Perkins of fabricating his tales of clandestine work designed to create debt slaves out of developing countries, I found it quite credible.

A thought provoking book that has been mentioned here many times.  Perhaps it's time to resurrect this thread:

http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/important-films-books-or-internet-pages-we-all-should-study-add-your-own/7450

Lots of good information there.

Doug's picture
Doug
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 1 2008
Posts: 3124
We knew it

ao,

The perhaps most disconcerting part of the "Wonderful World" video is that Americans who were paying attention knew what was happening in real time and did nothing.  Now bankers and successive administrations are rolling us like muggers in a dark alley, and we are doing nothing.

Will the people of the US ever stand up to the ever more pernicious outrages or have we been too pacified?  What will it take?

Doug

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1443
How things have changed here on CM.com

I find it interesting, and exciting, that many of the things that would have been sent to the "dungeon" just 3 years ago, are now being allowed to be discussed openly on the forums!  

I felt that there was a change taking place in our host, and was why I asked for my posting privileges back.  I'm glad I did, and look forward to the continuing awakening of the community!

dshields's picture
dshields
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 24 2009
Posts: 599
It will end...

It will end. The debt/credit bubble will result in major changes in the not so distant future. Welcome back.

The Fed Res has been doing all kinds of things to try to keep the past/current economic system running. It is not working very well. No surprise - what they are doing never works in the long run. I suppose that all depends on how one defines "works". There are some big changes coming. Everyone who visits this site knows about peak energy. Well, we also have peak government. Peak government is really bad. The government will do anything to survive in its current format - massive spending and massive control. Just take a hard look at what the Fed Gov/Fed Res has been up to for the last 10 years or so. It is pretty shocking. But, we have hit peak government now. America is roughly split down the middle. One half being the class of dependency and the other half a bunch of hard working folks. In order for the government to give something to one person they have to take it away from someone else. As the economy continues to grind slowly down and "printing" money has less and less effect other than to create bubbles and malinvestment, the roughly half that works and produces in the private section are going to wise up and get fed up. At some point there will be a trigger event and there will be a loss of confidence. That is when the day of reckoning will arrive and things will change - maybe for the better. 

RogerA's picture
RogerA
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Jun 18 2009
Posts: 106
Propaganda - and how it works.

I get the feeling this is all a game, like I used to play on the pc. Some "entities" play this planet like a computergame.  I find I am not much interested in who did what to somebody else anymore. What is more important is how we are fooled. How the propaganda work.

 

Ellis Medavoy (pseudonym) was my original source for interviews..
He was, before he retired, a master of propaganda and PR, and worked to push important stories in front of the public.

 ...

Q: You said time and emotion.
A: Yes. Emotion is like a proof of time.
Q: Proof?
A: Look. In order to construct a time line, you need human response to it. You need human cement, so to speak, to give the sense that the time line is real.
Otherwise, you just have factoids.
Q: So you re saying.
A: Im saying that the propagandist creates "a fact" that will result in a human emotion. I say fact X and the human being reacts with, say, outrage. Now we re cooking. Now we have a fact that gets an emotion sprouting all over the place. The emotion is the closer, the convincer. Now the human being really believes in the fact because, after all, he just responded to it! What could be a better "proof" than that?
The human being is so self?-centered that he believes his own emotion makes a fact real. He is saying, essentially, This fact couldn t be a lie. Because I just felt ABC.?
Q: It must be true.
A: Right. If I felt ABC, then the thing that made me feel that must be true.
Q: What about a movie?
A: Well, you walk into a theater and you paid eight dollars, and the screen is dark, and then actors you know come on the screen and do things. So you know that you are looking at fiction. But the New York Times is not that way. The New York Times may be doing the same thing that the movie is doing, but the citizen is not aware of that.
Q: Okay. So we have a fact and we have an emotional response.
A: These are the building blocks of reality, my boy. The "evildoer", Osama bin Laden, blew up the WTC. That is the floated "fact". Then you get the emotion from the audience. THEN the audience thinks this fact must be true, because it came from an official source AND because they, the audience, reacted to it with FEELING.
Q: And it doesn?ft matter whether the fact was true.
A: It doesn t matter.

...
Q: You say this is going on now.
A: Absolutely. In fact, it’s everywhere, if you can see it. The bringing on of morality as the most important thing. Look, you get thousands of people who come to believe
this and they start forwarding the agenda themselves without any need for manipulation. That’s always the case in any operation. You get true believers and dupes and all sorts of support from out of the blue. But I’m telling you, the metaoperation is intentional… and it is: MAKE THEM ALL BELIEVE THAT MORALITY COMES BEFORE ANYTHING, COMES BEFORE FREEDOM. This is the operation that destroyed America. The rabid teaching of morality. The truth was, when settlers came to America, they wanted a version of freedom, and even the Puritans began to loosen up. With freedom, you get the natural practice of morality. You don’t need to teach it very much. You don’t need to hammer it into brains. This was one of Walt Whitman’s messages.
Q: Who ran this meta?operation to ram morality down everybody’s throat?
A: People you would never know. Subtle people. People behind the censorship boards. Behind the funding of some of the big?city fire breathing churches. Behind the propaganda campaign on the evils of alcohol and marijuana. Hearst, of course. But others.
Q: Some people would say there is no morality left in America and that’s what’s killing it. Right now.
A: Yes. You may find this hard to believe, but no morality at all is the inevitable outcome of pounding morality into every skull. Accept that or reject it, I don’t care.
Q: So the destruction of freedom was the major operation.
A: Always is, right? I don’t have to tell you that. But HOW TO DO IT is the question, and I’ve just given you a big piece of the answer, a piece that is invisible, utterly
invisible to most people. If large numbers of people ever got it through their heads that everyone could live by the rule of freedom. Propaganda would not have worked. In order for propaganda to work in any form, people have to have forgotten the rule of freedom. I can’t say it any clearer than that. I want people to see this. This is why I call it meta?programming. You have to install a bias against the rule of freedom first, as the first order of business, or else nothing further will happen.
Q: Have to.
A: Have to. The bonus is, if you use a huge overdose of morality as the strategy, on the other end you also get social chaos. Because, as I said, a great forced infusion of
morality results in no morality eventually. Listen, I’m giving you strategies and understandings here that are known to true manipulators. They USE these understandings. In every group or nation or cult, you can trace the evolution of the use of morality as a tool of control. I’m not talking about civilized behavior. I’m talking about the use of morality to club people over the head with, for one purpose. To knock the freedom out of them.
Q: People have to go along with this. As victims. They have to submit.
A: Yes they do. And they become victims of this strategy because, in the main, they don’t know what to do with their freedom. It’s unfamiliar territory. It’s like a void.
So they fill it up with what other people give them—like a very stiff dose of morality… and then they forget about the freedom. They raise the flag of some cause and they march to it and they hate certain people all of a sudden and they feel a sense of power and they march along and now they’re under the control of the manipulators—and NOW they can be brainwashed along many different lines. Do you see the progression? Do you see how the door is pried open to begin with?
Q: Giving away secrets here.
A: People are now so conditioned to receiving the moral message, you only need to hit it once or twice and you’ve started their engine. They’re ready for the moral
landscape and now you come in with the cheaper better drugs message and the vaccine message and you’ve got them.
Q: Moralistic people—
A: —Are like guard dogs who wear a sign on their chests that says FREEDOM. It’s a sham and they know it deep down. They’re basically dupes for the manipulators who are re?molding society in the shape of a Sunday school with uzis. One of the biggest current themes in societal propaganda is the community. THE COMMUNITY.
I assure you, this is not real. It’s not a real sentiment. It’s created and shaped. It goes, “The right thing to do is care about your community and give to your community and join with your community and be one with your community and think about what your community needs from you and submerge yourself to your community…”
Q: This is a piece of propaganda. You’ve told me that before.
A: I’m telling you that again. It’s a core idea. Once you install it, you can build out in a number of directions to influence people. You start with community as a moralistic idea. You say it over and over again in a hundred different ways. Community, community, community. And make no mistake, this is as moralistic idea. It’s communicated with a flavor. You see it—
Q: —You see it after every school shooting.
A: Certainly. Now some people will say that community is, in fact, an excellent value. I’m not here to argue about that. But I’ll tell you this. In Americas at this time, the biggest moralistic operation—intentional operation—propaganda operation—is around the idea of community. Why? Because it is being used to drown out the idea of the free individual. It’s as simple as that. See, I believe that if left alone people would have a natural sense of community. You wouldn’t need to launch soft pink bombs about it every five seconds. But that too is another issue.

...

Q: Propaganda and the lies that propaganda represents have contributed to this destructive state of mind.
A: I’m afraid that’s so. That was my line of work. And most of us couldn’t foresee what would happen. We just thought we could paint a picture of reality that was false, and everyone would stand up and salute that. And it was true. People did stand up and salute. They still do. But propaganda is waning in the face of this other impulse—to destroy. To grab money and deny ALL other reality. To kill the society and the culture. To do propaganda, you have to have some kind of culture to
play off of. If culture is a dirty rag lying in the gutter, you can’t get leverage to work your propaganda.
Q: So you think the Nazi urge to destroy is winning.
A: It’s about 50?50 right now on the seesaw. We’ll have to see. If education stays
the way it is, we’ll head further downward into oblivion, because no one will be able
to think.
Q: And people will—
A: ??People will insist that the authorities get tougher and build bigger jails and put
soldiers in the streets. Democracy will become martial law while still pretending to
be a democracy....

Q: So terrorism is controlled from above.
A: Terrorism IS mind control. It’s supported by the cartels for various reasons. It’s for the purpose of guess what, TERRORIZING PEOPLE. Big surprise. The loss of freedom. The imposition, by degrees, of a de facto military state. It’s “we must fight the enemy forever and here is the latest report from the battlefield.” Pretty soon whether you call it that or not, you DO HAVE A MILITARY STATE. But…and this is very important, you are conditioning people to accept little battlefield reports as the whole picture. Battle X, attack Q, assault V. You get people conditioned to the press reports on this level. And they feed on that. It becomes the daily diet. That was World War 2. Every day a new battlefield report. Nothing about the men who were supporting and financing both sides. Nothing. Just battlefield reports. Like in my example about AIDS. See? Same thing. This village wiped out, and that gay man, and this innocent person who just had a blood transfusion and that bathhouse and this country which has suddenly seen an explosion of AIDS. Battlefield reports. I learned that early on in my career. Run an OP by giving the press battlefield. That’s what they want. At that level, you tap into the public fascination with cops and robbers. He did that crime, they pursued him, they finally caught him. Well, we bombed Iraq today. We bombed Iran. We attacked a serious terrorist cell in Miami.
Battlefield. Except new terrorists rise up. Now, with nuclear weapons on the loose, you’re dangling on the end of a very short string.

...

The Cold War was formed in order to plant the idea that THERE IS ALWAYS AN ENEMY.
The cartels operate on the basis that, in order to lead the mass of people, you must direct their emotions toward an enemy. That mobilizes people. That keeps them in line. Without an enemy, the people will soon grow tired of external control. They will naturally drift into more natural freedom. The cartels know they must derail this drift.
As the Cold War proceeded, it became apparent to the cartels that absolute control was slipping away from them. More and more people were becoming suspicious of arbitrary authority on all fronts. Financial, political, medical, informational. Therefore, paradoxically, the solution became, end the Cold War. End the Cold War and create new enemies to feed the level of emotion in people that has been trained to focus on an enemy. Make new and better enemies.
Gorbachev, a cartel cutout who could be used for many ops, was set loose to bring down the Soviet Union—as the easiest way to end the Cold War.
Then came the new and improved War on Drugs, War on Cancer, War on Terrorism, in order to create new enemies. And, oh yes, the War on Crime. And the War on Killer Viruses. These new enemies would be thrust into the limbo surrounding the end of the Cold War.
The War on Drugs would be used as a cover story for funding elite military groups in the US and abroad who would supposedly crush the drug trade. In fact, these army groups abroad would aid dictator?governments in smashing incipient revolution in their countries, keeping cartel politicians in place. In the US, military troops would become a recognized presence in fighting drugs—even though such actions are against the law. The American federal police and the American military would begin to blend, making it difficult to tell the difference between one group and another. America would move closer to a military state.
The War on Cancer would become a means for elevating THE DOCTOR in people’s eyes to the level of a supreme authority, a priest. This War would try to divert people from the fact that much cancer is caused by chemical companies and their products. This War would instill FEAR, fear of cancer and a possible cancer virus and a possible cancer gene.
Likewise, the War on Terrorism and the War on Crime would actually, through covert cartel ops, encourage crime and terrorism, and bring more fear into the lives of people.

RogerA's picture
RogerA
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Jun 18 2009
Posts: 106
Interviews.

Just wanted to make it clear. The quotes above are from Jon Rappoport interviewing Ellis Medavoy.

RoseHip's picture
RoseHip
Status: Silver Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 5 2013
Posts: 147
Was a loan made?

I would argue that Propaganda and debt are in a proporational relationship. As debt rises so must propaganda. To push back against propaganda is an up hill battle, I feel it much more useful of our time to push back against debt (consumerism).

Was a loan made? Here is what they would have to produce in order to establish that a loan was made and that you may have a debt:

1. Produce documentation of prior title, ownership and rights to the money they purportedly loaned you.

2. Produce documentation of the history and origin of funds that they purportedly had prior title, ownership and rights to that they purportedly loaned you (banking requires 3 generations at least if not all the way back to issuance/creation of the alleged funds…this is why banks issue a letter of origin/history of funds)

3. Produce documentation of the actual transaction and transfer of said funds (prior title, ownership, and rights) from loaner to borrower (invoicing/receipts) there is a difference between a “loan” and “debt,” conceptually and factually look up the definitions of loan and debt difference between statement and invoice, only an invoice has to be paid. However they would first have to show that they made you a loan, if no loan, each invoice is fraud, mail fraud, etc

Rose

Doug's picture
Doug
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Oct 1 2008
Posts: 3124
wtf, when will we do something?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-12/guest-post-four-new-bills-political-elite-land-free

Quote:

So, in just a week’s time, the political elite in the Land of the Free gave us bills which:

  1. ensure the government cannot assassinate its own citizens with drones
  2. impose price controls with insurance premiums
  3. award the government with more power to initiate biosurveillance operations
  4. create a quota system in the labor market

It really makes me wonder… how much more will it take for people to notice how rapidly they’re losing freedom, or how destructive the political leadership is?

OK, let's break out the pitchforks and torches.

Doug

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments