Money Map Press

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
gordlloyd's picture
gordlloyd
Money Map Press

I recently suscribed to the Money map press after watching the documentary the Chris Martenson took part in. I signed up for ~$75 and subscribed to their weekely newsletters. Every single email I receive has a link to a powerpoint that is trying to sell some other form of membership and hot-tip.

I guess I'm writing this because I feel dismayed as no real information is given without setting you up to pay something for that piece of "key" information that will "NET YOU %295 by NEW YEARS!!"

Has anyone else subscribed to Money map and thought the same thing?

rocketgirl2's picture
rocketgirl2
gordlloyd wrote: I recently
gordlloyd wrote:

I recently suscribed to the Money map press after watching the documentary the Chris Martenson took part in. I signed up for ~$75 and subscribed to their weekely newsletters. Every single email I receive has a link to a powerpoint that is trying to sell some other form of membership and hot-tip.

I guess I'm writing this because I feel dismayed as no real information is given without setting you up to pay something for that piece of "key" information that will "NET YOU %295 by NEW YEARS!!"

Has anyone else subscribed to Money map and thought the same thing?

Hell no

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments