We've been waiting sometime for the FED's to do something , they have and so now what??

1 post / 0 new
Serge Janson's picture
Serge Janson
We've been waiting sometime for the FED's to do something , they have and so now what??

The Sharemarkets were at at an all time high anyway, gold was  on the up and Ben gave us the  QE3 we were wildly speculating on.

Now what, with this extra liquidity and upcoming election, surely  the odds of a September Meltdown is greatly mitigated  and the rest of the year and beyond should hold out irrespective of whats happening in the Eurozone.

So shouldnt we all be buying Gold and commodities now  ( with some covered calls  perhaps)  . Why is the market stalling ??

If youre reading this Chris, I think your followers might appreciate you (and possiblly Mish too)  give some opinions on what to do  now given the game has changed.

We love your in depth analysis but even a short brief would be appreciated.  Happy to hear others views as well.  My intentions is to pull my IRA  / Superannuation  from a Fixed Term Deposit into something a bit more adventurous

Login or Register to post comments