Buying PMs bureaucracy-free

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
taxidriver's picture
taxidriver
Buying PMs bureaucracy-free

I know this site recommends several sites for precious metals like BullionVault and GoldMoney. I myself am a patron, but would like physical delivery.

Is Hard Assets Alliance a good choice? I'm concerned about having to go through bureaucratic hoops in shipping.

I will be storing either in the US or UK. Are there any tax-free methods of procurement? It's not so much the additional tax premium (although that stinks as well) but the gov't record-keeping that scares me.

nameofthegame's picture
nameofthegame
I am a new HAA client, as

I am a new HAA client, as they were offering a promo recently on free membership. Good prices, I don't think sales tax is too big a deal honestly when it comes to placing your money in PMs. But you should research the Customs practices if you're shipping to US. Careful there. Previously I have been a customer of Liberty Silver Estonia: https://www.libertysilver.ee/en/. Their deliveries to UK and EU area for their coins are tax-free indeed. I suggest you go with UK storage rather than US, but that's my experience.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments