3E related think-tanks / organizations

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Futuo's picture
Futuo
3E related think-tanks / organizations

This may be a bit off-topic, but I figured that members of this community might be able to help me out. I'm a college undergraduate student looking for a summer internship, preferably related to something that I care about. Does anyone know of organizations that do work related to research/advocacy of 3Es, sustainability, or any related field? I've found several promising organizations via Google, but thought I'd give a shout-out to the community here to see if anyone has some suggestions.

Thanks all!

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Re: 3E related think-tanks / organizations
Futuo wrote:

This may be a bit off-topic, but I figured that members of this community might be able to help me out. I'm a college undergraduate student looking for a summer internship, preferably related to something that I care about. Does anyone know of organizations that do work related to research/advocacy of 3Es, sustainability, or any related field? I've found several promising organizations via Google, but thought I'd give a shout-out to the community here to see if anyone has some suggestions.

Thanks all!

Futuo -

Consider contacting Will Allen at Growing Power, Inc. in Milwaukee.  It is a phenomenal organization and just might be what you are looking for. 

http://growingpower.org/

Futuo's picture
Futuo
Re: 3E related think-tanks / organizations

Will check it out, thanks for the tip Dogs!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments