Vaccines

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Vaccines

I thought that it might be a good idea to gather vaccine related discussions in one forum.

For me personally, this topic is currently very hot at this time for several reasons.  My first (step) grandchild was born last night.

1)  The mother (my step-daughter) and father live deep within "the Matrix" where all vaccines are good and the CDC vaccine schedule was handed directly from God to St Peter on a stone tablet, and from there passed to "Science" (capitalized to indicate "The One Infallible Truth").  Doubting the CDC guidelines is considered "anti-science" and is both wrong and morally repugnant.  They will not let anyone hold the child unless they are up-do-date on their influenza and TDaP vaccinations.  This creates a quandry for me as I reguard the flu vaccine as useless to slightly harmful (discussion planned below).

2)  Within a few hours of his birth, in accordance with the CDC guidelines, the grandchild was given dose #1 of Hepatitis B vaccine.  Thanks to GreenDoc, I have recently learned quite a bit about Hep B and it seems to me that this vaccination is A) harmful due to the 250 microgram aluminum nanoparticle load and the recent wealth of information that has emerged linking CNS nanoparticles of aluminum to the immune activation central to the autism process.  (detailed discussion to follow), and B) un-needed as Hep B is primarily spread by sex and IV drug use with shared needles.  Everyone in his home has been tested and is Hep B negative, he is not going to daycare or to to a nanny's home, and they will not travel with the child to hepatitis endemic areas of the world.  C)  Ineffective--more than 50% of teenagers have lost protective antibody titers to hep B by the time they enter their teen years and must be vaccinated afresh at that time.

Areas that might need attention in a vaccine thread include:

1)  The tremendous benefits of vaccination in the global health picture:  polio, measles, yellow fever, rabies, tetanus.  

2)  The creation and impact of an imbalance between the Th1 and Th2 "arms" of the immune system.  Fghting infections is conducted by the T-Helper Cells Type 1 (aka Th1) arm of the immune system, and has greatly reduced in the last 50 years, while modern-life (including vaccinations, several hundred chemicals and who knows what else) has increased autoimmune related diseases mediated by the Th2 arm.  Modern life has created an epidemic of the Th2 mediated conditions:  Autism, Allergies, Atopy, Asthma and Autoimmunity.  Sometimes called the "Th1/Th2 skew."

3)  The emerging information about the way that nanoparticle aluminum salts are sequestered in macrophages and moved past the blood brain barrier, are not excreted in the urine like normal (soluble) aluminum, and the immune activation that follows from this.

4)  Calculating the risk/benefit profile for a vaccination for a particular setting.  As an example, the risk / benefit profile of the Yellow Fever vaccine is awesome for people in the Congo where Yellow Fever is endemic, but very poor in Chicago.

4)  other things that seem important to other people.  Various perspectives are assured!

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
8% of Influenza-Like Illness is caused by Influenza Virus

The mayor of Typical Small Town, USA, (population 100) wishes to understand flu in her community.  She decides to enlist the university microbiology department to determine the cause of each Influenza-like illness ("the flu") that residents have.  [This information is from the Cochrane Collaboration and a BMJ reanalysis of one part of the study (reported in the opinion piece by Doshi, JAMA Internal Med)]

The “flu,”better known as influenza-like illness, ..., has hundreds of known and unknown causes, of which influenza is just one. A reanalysis of the placebo and do-nothing arms of 88 vaccine studies [from the Cochrane Collaboration meta-analysis] suggested that the proportion of influenza-like illness caused by influenza is on average 7%. [Jefferson T.  Mistaken identity:  seasonal influenza versus influenza-like illness [published on-line October 5, 2009 at BMJ Clinical Evidence.  http://www.clinicalevidence.com/x/mce/file/05-10-09.pdf.  Accessed February 6, 2013.]

1.  50% of residents got an Influenza-like illness (ILI, or "the flu") each year, while 50% remained clinically well.

2.   Laboratory determination of etiology of the ILI was found to be "other viruses, bacteria and undetermined" in 92 percent, while only ~8% were found to be caused by the Influenza Virus itself (sometimes called the "true flu" or "influenza").

So, for the 100 citizens of Typical Small Town, USA, this means that:

• 50 people remained clinically well
  • 46 people had a Non-influenza-Influenza-Like Illness (NI-ILI)
  • 4 people had an ILI caused by the Influenza Virus ("true flu")

Recall that the influenza vaccine is only intended to help prevent the "true flu."

In decision making about the flu shot for next year, the mayor's question becomes--

Should we vaccinate the 100 people of Typical Small Town in an attempt to prevent the 4 cases of "true flu?"

davefairtex's picture
davefairtex
resources

I'll contribute the resources I dug up during my research.

First, the government's vaccine compensation page.

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

The conditions I saw that looked relatively alarming were: anaphylaxis (a severe allergic reaction), and encephalitis (swelling of the brain).  The following link describes conditions that are covered.

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/vaccine-injury-table.pdf

The following link describes the up-to-date statistics on vaccine compensation.  Scroll to the bottom to see the table where they count the number of cases where people claimed that "death" was what happened when they were vaccinated.  DTP had the most claimed deaths.  This is over a 30 year period.

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-stats-february-2019.pdf

Each vaccine should have a table listing all the side effects, along with the prevalence of each negative outcome.  Then I can sort out for myself if the risk is worth the protection...

Well look at that.  Here's such a table for DTP.  It is expected that every 1,750 injections, the vaccinated child will either either have some sort of collapse episode, or have convulsions (with or without a fever).  Best to read the whole insert to put this in context.  I'd also like to know how common the illness protected-against is (D, T, and P), and what sorts of unpleasant effects they cause.

https://www.rxlist.com/dtp-side-effects-drug-center.htm

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Flu shot effectiveness in Small Town, USA

Continuing with the saga of our Hypthetical Small Town, USA and its seasonal "flu" assessment.   

In a normal year, the 100 citizens of Hypothetical Small Town, USA:

• 50 people remained clinically well
  • 46 people had a Non-influenza-Influenza-Like Illness (NI-ILI)
  • 4 people had an ILI caused by the Influenza Virus (the "true flu")

Recapping the mayor's problem: 

Shall we vaccinate all 100 people to try to prevent these 4 cases of ILI which are caused by the Influenza Virus (the "true flu")?

--------------

How effective is the vaccination for influenza?  The CDC advises that the seasonal influenza vaccination averages about 40% effectiveness.  

This means that 6 out of 10 people vaccinated are NOT protected.  (I will return to this finding in a later discussion as this low effectiveness prevents the herd immunity phenomenon.)

If our mayor decides to vaccinate all 100 people of Hypothetical Small Town, USA, we expect that they can reduce the 4 "true flu" cases to 2.

Expressed another way: 

In Hypothetical Typical Small Town, USA, they must vaccinate 50 people to prevent 1 case of Influenza.

This way of phrasing the statistic lets us compare a couple of studies.

--------------------

The Cochrane Collaboration meta-analysis of the effectiveness of the Influenza Vaccine in healthy aduts found 71 people would need to be vaccinated to avoid one influenza case.

In healthy children, the influenza vaccination was more effective with 7 children needing to be vaccinated to prevent one influenza case.

In the elderly, 30 people would need to be vaccinated to prevent one influenza case.

ezlxq1949's picture
ezlxq1949
Vaccination Dictatorship

Pkease keep the analyses coming, and thanks for starting this thread.

Like so many others I have had a number of vaccinations and am glad of them, although the only one I clearly recall is polio given at primary school. To leave India as a babe in arms in 1949 and enter Australia I needed two and only two; one I think was Yellow Fever and the other may have been Diphtheria. I've got a WHO certificate buried away in the archives somewhere, and I still have the scars on my upper arms to prove it. Oh, and the doctor hit a blood vessel, much to my Dad's anger.

I use the somewhat dramatic title of "Vaccination Dictatorship" because in Australia at least the various levels of government demand that parents vaccinate their children with a growing number of types, and if they don't then a range of benefits is withheld. I know a young couple who have been battling The System for years to get an exemption from certain vaccinations for their eldest son — which was given slowly and grudgingly with huge reluctance and only after egregious official lying and bureaucratic evasion of legislation clearly permitting such exemptions — but to get an exemption for the second son is proving even more impossible.

No-one has yet explained to me in words of one or two syllables why an unvaccinated child represents any sort of threat to the vaccinated. I would have thought those vaccinated were now bulletproof, so to speak, but apparently not. However, I am no epidemiologist.

It seems also that the way is being prepared for compulsory mass vaccination campaigns, in which all age groups will be caught up and no exemptions given. Under the guise of the public health agenda — and who could possibly oppose worthy public health measures — what other agendas are in play? What happens to adults like me who may refuse to submit? Based on how small, unvaccinated children are treated, could it amount to a form of home detention? Can't go to the shops or any public place or public building unless one has completed a schedule of vaccinations (of what length?) and can prove it by storing some digital certificate in one's cell phone which takes the place of ID papers? "Papieren, bitte!" I don't carry a cell phone when I leave the house, except in special circumstances. Ooh, naughty.

Can this situation be reflective only of the pharmaceutical industry's drive for profits? Totally baffled.

ezlxq1949's picture
ezlxq1949
Clarification please

sand_puppy wrote:

3)  The emerging information about the way that nanoparticle aluminum salts are sequestered in macrophages and moved past the blood brain barrier, are not excreted in the urine like normal (soluble) aluminum, and the immune activation that follows from this.

Sorry, can't figure out what the "this" is to which the last word in the above sentence refers.

Yoxa's picture
Yoxa
Try this
Quote:

No-one has yet explained to me in words of one or two syllables why an unvaccinated child represents any sort of threat to the vaccinated.

Try this:

They're little threat to the vaccinated; that's not the point. They're a threat to the babies and toddlers who are too young to be vaccinated yet.

Small humans who catch diseases before they've been vaccinated might or might not recover okay. Sometimes they can end up with lasting ill effects. Example: measles is a leading cause of child blindness. What a tragedy to suffer such harm from a preventable disease!

Quote:

Can this situation be reflective only of the pharmaceutical industry's drive for profits? Totally baffled.

Check your assumptions. Vaccines aren't nearly as profitable for big pharma as drugs that people have to keep taking for extended periods. 

An interesting read: The Drug Hunters

davefairtex's picture
davefairtex
sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Immune activation damages developing brain --> autism

I cannot tell you how excited I am to have found this paper!   

Introduction to Aluminum Adjuvants and Autism (20 pages, 97 references) 

(download the pdf)

It is presented at the vaccinepapers.org  website and is an excellent summary of the discoveries of the last 10 years on this topic.  All the abstracts and full text papers can be found at their website.  Other more detailed discussions covering the same topics, article abstracts, and full article links can be found at the vaccinepapers.org website.  (ht to greendoc who pointed me to Paul Thomas' Vaccine-Friendly Plan book and lectures)

The short version chronology of this new perspective.

1.  In several animal models, gestational infections with several different diseases greatly increased future autism and schizophrenia in the unborn progeny.  Case controlled human studies tend to confirm the importance of gestational infections.  Did the infectious organisms themselves damaging the developing fetal brains?

2.  Suspecting that gestational Maternal Immune Activation (MIA), not the infection itself, was the cause of autism in offspring, they gave inflammatory chemicals to pregnant females ("poly-IC" to stimulate an immune response to a viral infection, and "LPS" to simulate response to a bacterial infection) and found that it was the MIA that caused neurologic disease in offspring, not the infection itself.

3.  Finding the chemical communication molecule by which MIA caused neurologic disease lead to finding Interleukin-6 (IL-6) as the messenger initiating brain degeneration from MIA.  When IL-6 was blocked with antibodies to IL-6, or in mice genetically bred to be unable to make IL-6, then neurologic diseases were NOT produced by deliberate MIA.   

4.  Rather than eliciting a MIA indirectly, they simply gave IL-6 to pregnant females producing neurologic disease in the future offspring.  This establishes IL-6 as a key mediator in the creation of autism.

5.  And not just pre-natally, early post-natal brain inflammation can create autism like behaviors.

6.  Human and animal models of autism show intense inflammation in the brain.  It is a neurodegenerative disease triggered by inflammation.  Histology and biochemical studies of the MIA damaged brains matched the histology of human autistics.

--------------

Aluminum Salt Nanoparticles

1.  Most of the childhood vaccines contain Aluminum salts in nanoparticles that serve as adjuvants.  Without the aluminum, the child's immune system doesn't react much to the shot.   These nanoparticles clump into larger agglutinations and can be found persisting in the muscle tissue at the vaccine injection site for months/years.  These agglutinations are mostly insoluble and aluminum is not cleared in the urine (nor found to any significant degree in blood and hair samples).  Macrophages, a type of white blood cell, engulf (phagocytose) the Al agglutinations in the inflamed muscle at the injection site to sequester them.  Months and years after the injection, these particles can be observed persisting in the muscle. 

2.   Macrophages filled with aluminum agglutinations, crawl through tissue and are eventually taken up into lymphatics where they travel to regional lymph nodes and the spleen.  From there to distant lymph nodes.  Some make it into the thoracic duct (a lymphatic vessel) that dumps into the blood stream.  

3.  As these macrophages traverse brain capillary beds in the blood, the macrophages are allowed to climb out of vessels, cross the blood brain barrier, and migrate through brain tissue carrying their toxic load of aluminum particles.  The key hypothesis is this:  Seepage of Al from these macrophages initiates local brain inflammation.

4.  Animal models show macrophages ladened with aluminum nanoparticles in brain tissue when measured months and years after the injections.  Human autistics have high brain aluminum levels, also, and high inflammatory markers such as IL-6.  

5.  Aluminum within brain tissue seeps out activating the microglia (the white blood cells of the brain) producing high levels of inflammation and elevated inflammatory cytokines such as IL-6.  These inflammatory changes are chronic and very long lasting.  

6.  The developmental stage at the time when the inflammation is created affect outcome with the immature brains, still forming synapses, the most sensitive.

Bucking the established viewpoint is hard work!  It is so much easier when our trusted authority just tell us what is so.   Entertaining a paradigm shift forces us to read, think hard, and chase down lots of references to review in detail. 

I will be very interested to know your thoughts on this new field.

Uncletommy's picture
Uncletommy
Dosage as the culprit?

Not to be cheeky on this potentially dreadful subject, but given the preponderence of metals in our environment, couldn't aluminium be just one of many factors in iatrogenic conditions so prevalent in our environment? Metal hips and other joints slowly grinding away and leaving neurotoxic effects hitherto unknown? Have we forgotten the plight of the people at Grassy Narrows in Canada or Minamata, Japan in regards to mercury? Perhaps just one more example of the ubiqutous nature of metals and other chemicals in the environment. Polytetrafluorethylene, anyone? Perhaps weird Al isn't too far off the mark.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Complexity of the Nanoparticle Story

An engineer friend sent me this summary article this morning on the use of custom made nano-particles for vaccines.   

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4977448/

Vaccine adjuvants are applied to amplify the recipient’s specific immune responses against pathogen infection or malignancy. A new generation of adjuvants is being developed to meet the demands for more potent antigenspecific responses, specific types of immune responses, and a high margin of safety. Nanotechnology provides a multifunctional stage for the integration of desired adjuvant activities performed by the building blocks of tailor-designed nanoparticles. Using nanomaterials for antigen delivery can provide high bioavailability, sustained and controlled release profiles, and targeting and imaging properties resulting from manipulation of the nanomaterials’ physicochemical properties. Moreover, the inherent immune-regulating activity of particular nanomaterials can further promote and shape the cellular and humoral immune responses toward desired types.

-----

The hypothesis (vaccine aluminum->transport to brain-->inflammation-->autism) emphasizes the distribution and transport of aluminum (Al) to the brain via macrophages and the positive feed back loop created when macrophage chemotactic protein-1 (MCP-1) is released in inflammed brain tissue drawing even more Al ladened macrophages through the Blood Brain Barrier and into the brain tissue.  And all  of this is done without significant rise in the soluble Al concentrations.

The macrophage functions as a trojan horse getting the al particles through the BBB into brain tissue.

Minimizing Al containing vaccines while this is worked out seems smart to me.

ezlxq1949's picture
ezlxq1949
Pre-natal vaccination?

They're little threat to the vaccinated; that's not the point. They're a threat to the babies and toddlers who are too young to be vaccinated yet.

OK. But what (I think) I am told is that the unvaccinated school-age children (denoted by U) are a threat to the vaccinated school-age children (V), even in the same age cohort.

So it's all about U mingling with V at school and V carrying home whatever illnesses U passed onto V and V infecting V's unvaccinated parents and siblings and friends and anybody else they may come in contact with.

(What is the primary vector of such transmission? Surface bacteria? Ingested/inhaled micro-organisms? Something else?)

If so, I can understand the drive for vaccinations at ever-earlier ages, which is to confer a variety of immunities as early as possible. Is anyone working on pre-natal immunisation?

Check your assumptions. Vaccines aren't nearly as profitable for big pharma as drugs that people have to keep taking for extended periods.

Thanks for helping me to check my assumptions. I am here to learn. Based on the immediately above then, then it would be much more profitable for big pharma only partially to prevent infections and illnesses, because then they are not closing off revenue streams from long-term medication of the chronically sick.

Or is this simply too lurid a conclusion to draw?

newsbuoy's picture
newsbuoy
This is opinion Not Science

If you would like to provide the scientific proof and or evidence of your opinion please do provide it. If you are refering to so-called "herd immunity" this theory is all but been proven false. While it is still a useful troupe for a misinformed public. Save and Effective is the goal not more-or-less works statiscally.

It's easlier to fool people than it is to convince them that they've been fooled -- Mark Twain

ezlxq1949's picture
ezlxq1949
More opinion not science

Well of course it's opinion! That should be obvious.

There's not a skerrick of science in what I wrote! What I did was to plod through the logic based on certain hypotheses and see where it leads.

I had no idea that what I was referring to is labelled "herd immunity." Good; now I have a label, a search term, to aid any research that I may carry out.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Persistent Aluminum Nanoparticles in Muscle and Brain

I thought that some pictures and a link to one of the more central source articles might help.  These are from this 2013 paper:

Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain

Khan et al. BMC Medicine 2013, 11:99

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1741-7015/11/99

Zakir Khan1,2, Christophe Combadière3,4,5,

Abstract

Background: Long-term biodistribution of nanomaterials used in medicine is largely unknown. This is the case for alum, the most widely used vaccine adjuvant, which is a nanocrystalline compound spontaneously forming micron/ submicron-sized agglomerates. Although generally well tolerated, alum is occasionally detected within monocyte lineage cells [macrophages] long after immunization in presumably susceptible individuals with systemic/neurologic manifestations or autoimmune (inflammatory) syndrome induced by adjuvants (ASIA).

Methods: On the grounds of preliminary investigations in 252 patients with alum-associated ASIA showing both a selective increase of circulating CCL2, the major monocyte chemoattractant, and a variation in the CCL2 gene, we designed mouse experiments to assess biodistribution of vaccine-derived aluminum and of alum-particle fluorescent surrogates injected in muscle.  [CCL2 is identical to MCP-1, monocyte chemotactic protein] ...

Results: Intramuscular injection of alum-containing vaccine was associated with the appearance of aluminum deposits in distant organs, such as spleen and brain where they were still detected one year after injection. Both fluorescent materials injected into muscle translocated to draining lymph nodes (DLNs) and thereafter were detected associated with phagocytes in blood and spleen. Particles linearly accumulated in the brain up to the six-month endpoint; they were first found in perivascular CD11b+ cells and then in microglia and other neural cells. ... 

Conclusion: Nanomaterials can be transported by monocyte-lineage cells [macrophages] to DLNs  [draining lymph nodes], blood and spleen, and, similarly to HIV, may use CCL2-dependent mechanisms to penetrate the brain. This occurs at a very low rate in normal conditions explaining good overall tolerance of alum despite its strong neurotoxic potential. However, continuously escalating doses of this poorly biodegradable adjuvant in the population may become insidiously unsafe, especially in the case of overimmunization or immature/altered blood brain barrier ....

Picture 1:  Alumninum agglutinates persist in muscle months after vaccine injection.

Picture 2:  Aluminum agglutinates in brain.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Macrophagic Myofasciitis

From a study validating a PET scan for use in diagnosing MMF. It has some nice picture showing the pattern of brain dysfunction in these patients. Whole body aches, chronic fatigue and cognitive impairment.

Cerebral 18F-FDG PET in macrophagic myofasciitis: An individual SVM-based approach.

Paul Blanc-Durand1, Axel Van Der Gucht1*, Eric Guedj2,3,4, Mukedaisi Abulizi1, Mehdi Aoun-Sebaiti5,6, Lionel Lerman1, Antoine Verger7, Franc ̧ ois-Je ́ roˆ me Authier5,8,9, Emmanuel Itti1,10

Macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) is an emerging condition with highly specific myopathologi- cal alterations found at deltoid muscle biopsy assessing persistence of aluminum hydroxide adjuvant particles within macrophages that may occur following intramuscular vaccine injec- tions (#ORPHA592, http://www.orpha.net) [1,2]. In most patients, clinical manifestations typ- ically associated with MMF include arthromyalgias, chronic fatigue and cognitive impairment, occurring several months or years after the last vaccine injection [3–5]. Few functional SPECT and PET studies have investigated this cognitive disorder [6–8]. A peculiar spatial pattern of a cerebral glucose hypometabolism involving occipito-temporal cortex and cerebellum have been reported [7]; however, the full pattern is not systematically present in routine interpreta- tion of scans, and with varying degrees of severity depending on the cognitive profile of patients [8]. Thus, the identification of an individual biomarker is needed.

Mots's picture
Mots
excessive vacinosis and "people do the do-do that they do for $"

Sandman (Sandpuppy)
Thank you very much for your multiple posts and burrowing into this topic of excessive vaccinosis, a topic which you are well placed to study and comment on, due to your high level of medical training.  Your posts bring out much good information and sound advice.

This topic brings up a number of basic issues which are symptoms of a matrix out of control.  I understand basic biochemistry (I taught my own biochemistry courses as a college chemistry faculty member for a couple years), and I understand how large corporations work (I worked in R&D in immunochemistry and diagnositics for about 10 years before working as a patent attorney more than 15 years on large IP projects including new vaccines such as HPV and saw the merits and demerits of data as they related to patentability of the new vaccine (efficacy etc)and how regulatory agencies were dealt with.

I left the general area of academic research in university labs mostly because of the intense politics and nearly complete focus on money.  Everything done is for convincing someone (generally a grant agency) to give money. I was in an old department and conversed with much older faculty members who had started their research careers in the 1950s when big money was not there and had discussions with them about this problem.   I realized that "science" had become a pay-for-play enterprise sometimes in the 1960s when the quiet philosophic "follow the data... " open minded and non-political scientists really became discriminated against .  I went back to my old university department to sit in on a seminar recently and was shocked to see how the projects have become centralized/run by politicians.  The trend has not stopped.

My observations as a patent attorney at a major international law firm helping companies get patents and approval for vaccines are consistent with this notion and I will not say anything more about that.  But it is clear that large corporations are scouring the world of bio-reality to find any angle at all to force people to give them money.  I believe that it is a matter of public record that Merck gave money to governor Rick Perry of Texas who issued an executive order for all girls in Texas to get injected with Merck's HPV vaccine for example.  This very public example resulted in a firestorm which led to recision I believe, but the public does not have the force to push back against the constant pressures from a very big and rich industry, which is using government as a tool to play "pay me or die" games with us.

You arguments convinced me that the excessive vaccinosis problem and adjuvants used that you comment about is a continuously growing medical problem.  A lot of push back and valuable time is consumed on these communications because well trained individuals in medicine and biochemistry can and do disagree about what the medical or biochemical research papers mean, and someone without  basic understanding of the basic principles make most of the the conclusions and internet postings, and demand valuable attention to what is often simply gibberish.  On the other hand the evidence that you present in your several postings on aluminum microparticles is kind of overwhelming in my opinion.  In sum, an individual parent facing the excessive vaccinosis problem cannot make a decision based on reading any scientific literature in my opinion.   

This is yet another facet of a corrupted Matrix that is hopelessly out of control.  The solution is: issues such as excessive vaccinosis melt away at the local level when a self sufficient community forms and the medical professionals (such as yourself) work with and indirectly take some kind of long term responsibility for their own neighbors and friends.  This solution is the same for other serious problems in the world.  The sooner we develop real independent local communities the better we can minimize damage from the overlapping racketering actions that make up the Matrix. In this context, I suggest that you and other like minded MDs get together and provide a paid subscription service to supply a "local" internet community reasoned contemplations, I would pay for such.........

Ivan Illich, a French philosopher from the 1970s wrote about these problems.  His books on the education matrix and medical matrix are quite relevant to today's issues.  See "Medical Nemesis" also known as "Limits to Medicine" by him.  His most popular book was "Deschooling Society."  I think that Illich observed the origins of the racketeering Matrix that we are dealing with and may have some insights, which may help us escape from the time wasting emotional (internet chit chat crapping) "he published.... she published" arguments about the details that make up a system that clearly has gone off the rails........... 

Mots 

gallantfarms's picture
gallantfarms
Vaccine Creates "Silent Carriers" Spreading Whooping Cough

So here's something that isn't well known:  In 2014 the FDA did a study that demonstrated that the whooping cough vaccine creates "silent carriers" that can catch and SPREAD whooping cough with little or no symptoms.  The study used baboons and they could still colonize pertussis bacteria and infect non-immunized baboons for well over 30 days after vaccination.   https://www.pnas.org/content/111/2/787

So parents who make everyone get vaccinated to be around a new baby may be putting the child at more risk because these carriers don't even know they are contagious!  I have also read that the vaccine manufacturer's inserts for all of the modified live vaccines including MMR state that vaccinated individuals should avoid contact with babies/immune compromised for 30 days, but of course they don't inform anyone of this.   

Just when a lot of very compelling science is coming out on serious risks of vaccines they are clamping down.  Since the 1980s vaccine manufacturer's have no liability and can't be sued so there is no incentive for safety or to develop screening for those most vulnerable to injury.   We are supposed to trust that those angels that work at Merck (Vioxx anyone?) etc. would never harm us and now they are fast taking away even the right to say "No" or to warn others of the danger.  (Censorship and paid propaganda demonizing of "Anti-vaxxers").  Very scary times.

Luke Moffat's picture
Luke Moffat
Vaccines & Adjuvants

Sandpuppy, Thanks for taking the time to research and post your findings. As a parent of 22 month old girl and expecting a second child the data and methodology you have published here is particularly relevant to myself (and my missus).

The takeaway point for me is that the aluminium adjuvant, present in the vaccines to boost immune response, is actually a neurotoxin. And, more crucially, the mechanism of how aluminium injected into human tissue can be carried to the brain by white blood cells (macrophages) where it causes immune activation (inflammation).

Cross-referencing this with the information you supplied from Paul Thomas led me to understand that aluminium is present in quite a number of vaccines - namely Hepatitis A & B and DTap.

It's led me to the conclusion that we're simply administering too many vaccines too soon and that Paul Thomas' plan seems to be a more reasoned approach, i.e. delay vaccination, his reduced autism rate alone if worthy of distinction and further discussion.

As such we've already delayed some of my daughter's vaccinations and will do the same for the new-born. I also second Mot's suggestion - i'd be happy to pay for medical subscription service that provides information on the topics discussed here.

All the best, Luke

phoenixl's picture
phoenixl
Autism, vaccines, and mercury

I live with my 33 yr. old son with autism. I hadn't gotten him any vaccines when he was younger as it just seemed too risky to vaccinate such a young child. When he was 25 months I finally had him get only the first dose of MMR and the first dose of DPT at 28 months. The DPT (live Pertussis back then) shot gave him a high fever and a seizure. 1 month later he had dental work and 8 mercury/silver fillings (on insides of his teeth where we couldn't see them - apparently he didn't have lots of calcium covering his teeth). AFter that he stopped talking and regressed. So, don't know if his autism is just from the mercury (now pediatric dentists are told NOT to use mercury/silver fillings on young kids) or also partially due to the vaccines.  I could certainly counsel young parents to avoid/delay vaccines, and when they finally get them to only get the most critical like maybe measles. I see no reason for exposing young children to metals.

mntnhousepermi's picture
mntnhousepermi
my youngest get petussis this way

My youngest got pertussis from vaccinated kids.  They actually can always spread pertusis, not just during the first 30 days.  The vaccine does not stop them from spreading it ( I dont remember if it may reduce transmission,  but it certainly doesnt stop it)  So, often those kids at school with the nagging coughs that dont go away have pertussis.  The vaccine does reduce the severity.  The kids in my older childs class alot had this nagging cough that wouldnt go away, we had to go to after school pickup. 

Anyways, my youngest was about 18months old at the time and healthy, so it was not a danger.  It was very tiring for all of us and was a month or more.  The child was still nursing a little, so that was then increased so that helped alot as breast milk is digsted quickly, so when the every hour or 2 hour ( I forget) coughing came on there was not much to throw up, the child would then get fed again so that the nurishment would get absorbed mostly before the next spell.

Do know that the CDC numbers are garbage, not only because of pertussis.  There is no incentive to report pertussis, or look real hard to diferentiate pertussis from any other cough.  For older or vaccinated kids, the doctor would have to culture, which he isnt going to do.  There is an awful lot of paperwork etc... with this being reported and everyone knows that the CDC wants these numbers low.  Also, if it is reported then the CDC makes it mandatory to get antibiotics, which do not help if there is no secondary infection and mandatory other follow up.  We were told the child had pertussis and what to do.  SInce the child did not have a coughing spell while in front of the doctor the plausable deniability was there. 

Other infectious diseases also are under reported.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Slight suggestion that flu vac may prolong shedding, too

Can it be? Study finds that college students who had been vaccinated against flu were more likely to excrete flu virus / Proceedings National Academy of Sciences

From the blog of Meryl Nass, MD

http://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2018/02/can-it-be-study-finds-that-college.html?m=1

It is only one study.  But it was carefully done, used interesting methods, and it tried to explore issues that have rarely been studied.  Researchers from the University of Maryland studied studentswho had new symptoms of influenza to see if infectious flu virus spread during coughs, sneezing, or regular breathing.  They looked at nasal swabs as well as exhaled air during normal breathing. 

They found that sneezing is rare during flu and is not important in spread of flu.  They found that cough is not necessary to spread flu:  simply breathing excretes plenty of influenza virus.

This is important because fine aerosols generated simply by breathing remain suspended in air for relatively long periods.  Current thinking is that infectious particles larger than 5 microns fall to the ground quickly, but particles smaller than 5 microns may remain in air longer, travel further, and be infectious at larger distances from an infected person.  So staying 3 feet or 6 feet away from a person with flu will not be sufficiently protective.  Typical infection control for flu in healthcare facilities usually involves contact and droplet precautions, for spread over short distances only.

However, this study suggests this may be inadequate, if airborne transmission is a major contributor to spread.  Prevention of airborne (fine aerosol) transmission requires special air handling and the use of negative pressure rooms.  Visitors to the rooms of flu patients will be at risk.

Twenty-two of the University of Maryland subjects with influenza had received flu vaccinations during both the current season and the previous season.  Surprisingly, this group had significantly greater shedding of viral RNA in fine aerosols, compared to subjects who had not been vaccinated in the current or prior season.  This raised the question whether vaccination might actually increase the spread of influenza.  Hopefully other research groups will pay attention to this finding and help confirm or disprove it.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Comparing General Health of Vaxed vx Unvaxed

Biostatisticians from the University of Mississippi interviewed the parents of 666 grade school students about the overall health of their children.  The questionaire was anonymous and unverified (they did not attempt to check actual medical records).  Everything was based on parental recall.  Thus this should be interpretted lightly, not as any strong "proof" of anything.

Vaccines are among the greatest achievements of biomedical science and one of the most effective public health interventions of the 20th century. Among U.S. children born between 1995 and 2013, vaccination is estimated to have prevented ... 21 million hospitalizations and 732,000 premature deaths.. . About 95% of U.S. children of kindergarten age receive all of the recommended vaccines as a requirement for school and daycare attendance.

But there are few long term safety studies, or studies that look at the cummulative risk of 48 vaccinations on a broad range of parameters.

Although short-term immunologic and safety testing is performed on vaccines prior to their approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the long-term effects of individual vaccines and of the vaccination program itself remain unknown [8]. Vaccines are acknowledged to carry risks of severe acute and chronic adverse effects, such as neurological complications and even death [9], but such risks are considered so rare that the vaccination program is believed to be safe and effective for virtually all children.

There are very few randomized trials on any existing vaccine recommended for children in terms of morbidity and mortality, in part because of ethical concerns involving withholding vaccines from children assigned to a control group.

The vaccine's value is presumed to be self-evident and overwhelming, without study.  [The history of medicine has shown this to be a terrible approach!]

A major challenge in comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated children has been to identify an accessible pool of unvaccinated children, since the vast majority of children in the U.S. are vaccinated. Children educated at home (“homeschool children”) are suitable for such studies as a higher proportion are unvaccinated compared to public school children.

Demographic between the vaccinated and unvaccinated home-schooled kids were similar with home schoolers tending to be white, upper-middle class and with slightly higher educational levels.

Results:

Vaccinated children were significantly more likely than the unvaccinated to have been diagnosed with the following:

• allergic rhinitis (10.4% vs. 0.4%),
  • other allergies (22.2% vs. 6.9%),
  • eczema/atopic dermatitis (9.5% vs. 3.6%), 
  • a learning disability (5.7% vs. 1.2%),
  • ADHD (4.7% vs. 1.0%),
  • ASD --Autism- (4.7% vs. 1.0%),
  • any neurodevelopmental disorder (i.e., learning disability, ADHD or ASD) (10.5% vs. 3.1%, ) and 
  • any chronic illness (44.0% vs. 25.0%).

With regard to acute and chronic conditions, vaccinated children were significantly less likely than the unvaccinated to have had chickenpox and pertussis but, contrary to expectation, were significantly more likely to have been diagnosed with otitis media, pneumonia, allergic rhinitis, eczema, and NDD. The vaccinated were also more likely to have used antibiotics, allergy and fever medications; to have been fitted with ventilation ear tubes [myringotomy tubes for persistent otitis media]; visited a doctor for a health issue in the previous year, and been hospitalized. The reason for hospitalization and the age of the child at the time were not determined, but the latter finding appears consistent with a study of 38,801 reports to the VAERS of infants who were hospitalized or had died after receiving vaccinations. The study reported a linear relationship between the number of vaccine doses administered at one time and the rate of hospitalization and death; moreover, the younger the infant at the time of vaccination, the higher was the rate of hospitalization and death [55]. The hospitalization rate increased from 11% for 2 vaccine doses to 23.5% for 8 doses (r2 = 0.91), while the case fatality rate increased significantly from 3.6% for those receiving from 1-4 doses to 5.4 % for those receiving from 5-8 doses.

It will be very surprising to most of us traditional MD/DO doctors that the occurance of pneumonia and otitis media was HIGHER in the vaccinated group.  The vaccines against Hemophilus Influenza Type B (HIB) and pneumococcus intitially reduced these common respiratory pathogens which were the leading causes of pneumonia and otitis media in children.  Alas, other species (like Moraxella catarrhalis and Hemophilus Influenza type A) and strains seem to have filled the void left by the abscense of these big two. (Much documentation of this effect).

You will also recognize that this list is the list of conditions mediated by the Th2 arm of the immune system.  This returns us to the topic of the Th1/Th2 imbalance.

Perhaps it is reasonable to study the overall health effects of vaccinations?  

----------

This discussion is a collaborative effort and I have learned a great deal from those posting here and who have PMed me, sent me lecture pdfs (thanks greendoc) on this topic and pointed out links. 

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
bibliography from vaccine papers discussion

REFERENCES:

1) Aluminum Adjuvant Linked to Gulf War Illness Induces Motor Neuron Death in Mice

Petrik MS, Wong MC, Tabata RC, Garry RF, Shaw CA. Neuromolecular Med. 2007;9(1):83-100.

PubMed Link

2) Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration

Shaw, Christopher A. Petrik, Michael S. Journal of inorganic biochemistry 2009; 103(11):1555-62

PubMed Link

3) Administration of aluminium to neonatal mice in vaccine-relevant amounts is associated with adverse long term neurological outcomes

Shaw CA, Li Y, Tomljenovic L. Journal of inorganic biochemistry 2013 Nov;128:237-44.

PubMed Link

4) Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain

Khan Z, Combadière C, Authier FJ, Itier V, Lux F, Exley C, Mahrouf-Yorgov M, Decrouy X, Moretto P, Tillement O, Gherardi RK, Cadusseau J. BMC medicine 2013 Apr 4;11:99.

PubMed Link

5) Curcumin attenuates aluminium-induced functional neurotoxicity in rats

Sethi, Pallavi. Jyoti, Amar. Hussain, Ejaz. Sharma, Deepak. Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior 2009; 93(1):31-9

PubMed Link

6) Neurotoxic effect of enteral aluminium

Bilkei-Gorzó, A. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association 1993; 31(5):357-61

PubMed Link

7) Maternal immune activation and abnormal brain development across CNS disorders

Knuesel, Irene. Chicha, Laurie. Britschgi, Markus. Schobel, Scott A. Bodmer, Michael. Hellings, Jessica A. Toovey, Stephen. Prinssen, Eric P. Nature reviews. Neurology 2014; 10(11):643-60

PubMed Link

8) Brain IL-6 elevation causes neuronal circuitry imbalances and mediates autism-like behaviors

Wei, Hongen. Chadman, Kathryn K. McCloskey, Daniel P. Sheikh, Ashfaq M. Malik, Mazhar. Brown, W Ted. Li, Xiaohong. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2012; 1822(6):831-42

PubMed Link

9) Maternal immune activation yields offspring displaying mouse versions of the three core symptoms of autism

Malkova, Natalia V. Yu, Collin Z. Hsiao, Elaine Y. Moore, Marlyn J. Patterson, Paul H. Brain, behavior, and immunity 2012; 26(4):607-16

PubMed Link

10) Maternal immune activation promotes hippocampal kindling epileptogenesis in mice

Pineda, Eduardo. Shin, Don. You, Su Jeong. Auvin, Stéphane. Sankar, Raman. Mazarati, Andréy. Annals of neurology 2013; 74(1):11-9

PubMed Link

11) Healthy User Bias: Why Most Vaccine Safety Studies Are Wrong

12) Core symptoms of autism improved after vitamin D supplementation.

Jia, Feiyong. Wang, Bing. Shan, Ling. Xu, Zhida. Staal, Wouter G. Du, Lin. Pediatrics 2015; 135(1):e196-8

PubMed Link
sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Paul Thomas' Vaccine-Friendly Schedule

Greendoc sent me a couple of awesome pdfs of lectures on vaccine science, one of which was by Paul Thomas, MD, a pediatrician from Portland, OR (which I would be happy to share with anyone who PMs me their email).  Here is his recommended schedule on the right ,with the "official CDC" recommendation on the left. (Though I understand that about 50% of his practice elects to go no vaccinations.)

And the Aluminum content of common vaccines.

gallantfarms's picture
gallantfarms
Heb B Vaccine Causes Brain Damage in Mice.

One thing that is shocking to me is that vaccine studies almost never use a true placebo.  They either compare one vaccine to another or their "placebo" is a shot of aluminum adjuvant plus they usually only follow for a week or less so any longer term side effects are not found.

For example, there is a meta-analysis of over a million kids that is often cited as proof that vaccines do not cause autism.  The problem is that ALL the children in ALL the studies were vaccinated.  They compared kids who got say, 7 vaccines (without MMR) to kids who got 8 vaccines (with MMR) and announced that autism rates were similar so this proves vaccines do not cause autism???  

This is an interesting video on the Hep B vaccine.  Del Bigtree has a weekly show on Facebook & YouTube about vaccines called "The HighWire" and he is very active trying to preserve informed consent & vaccine choice.  JB Handley has a blog with some really good articles that are research based but easier to understand for those of us who don't have a science background.

mntnhousepermi's picture
mntnhousepermi
Still seems like too many to

Still seems like too many to me.   Seems like Dtap at 18 months or 2 years because the child could get exposed to tetnus once they are mobile outside,  then MMR and IPV at 4 or 5 years old, space those 2 at different times, should do it.  I dont get why you would want the child to have the rest of them.  If it were me, I would have them just to a Dt  without the pertusis. 

That is alot of not need additives for things like ear infections(prevnar), chicken pox, Hep A and B which they wont even be exposed to, rotavirus when we live in a first world country with healthy kids and access to clean water and electrolytes, flu not needed and of limited usefulness, I would also skip the Hib, same reasons if healthy kid in this country with access to good nutrition and care.

Basically, give tetnus once they are roaming around outside and could get exposed.  Put off MMR and Polio until last minute, before kindergarten so 4 or 5 years old .  Skip the rest.

sand_puppy wrote:

Greendoc sent me a couple of awesome pdfs of lectures on vaccine science, one of which was by Paul Thomas, MD, a pediatrician from Portland, OR (which I would be happy to share with anyone who PMs me their email).  Here is his recommended schedule on the right ,with the "official CDC" recommendation on the left. (Though I understand that about 50% of his practice elects to go no vaccinations.)

And the Aluminum content of common vaccines.

gallantfarms's picture
gallantfarms
Video link for Heb B vaccine.

Video link didn't post for some reason.  If you search YouTube for "bigtree highwire hep b" it should come up.  Title is 

The Alarming Hepatitis B Vaccine Studies Every Parent Should See

It's about 20 minutes long.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Hep B Vaccine video interview

Glad there are others interested in this topic!

The video won't post for me either.... Hmmm....  I've never had a youtube video NOT post.

Here is the url--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3QeoKiDshU

An interview with JB Handley discusses this paper on the Hep B vaccine effect on the hippocampus.  It is my impression is that JB Handley is correct in his explanation of this topic.  His blog is here.

Original first paper is here:   https://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/BCGhepB-vaccines.pdf

Discussion/summary here:  http://vaccinepapers.org/two-vaccines-opposite-effects-brain/

I recommend the discussion version at vaccinepapers.org as the original paper's lab science is "Greek" to those of us who don't do immunologic research --------

Neonatal vaccination with bacillus Calmette–Guérin and hepatitis B vaccines modulates hippocampal synaptic plasticity in rats 

Qingqing Li, Fangfang Qi, Junhua Yang, Luwen Zhang, Huaiyu Gu, Juntao Zou, Qunfang Yuan, Zhibin Yao ⁎ Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510080, China

Abstract:   Immune activation can exert multiple effects on synaptic transmission. Our study demonstrates the influence of neonatal vaccination on hippocampal synaptic plasticity in rats under normal physiological conditions. The results revealed that neonatal BCG vaccination enhanced synaptic plasticity. In contrast, HBV hampered it. Furthermore, we found that the cytokine balance shifted in favour of the T helper type 1/T helper type 2 immune response in BCG/HBV-vaccinated rats in the periphery. The peripheral IFN-γ:IL-4 ratio was positively correlated with BDNF and IGF-1 in the hippocampus. BCG raised IFN-γ, IL-4, BDNF and IGF-1 and reduced IL-1β, IL-6, and TNF-α in the hippocampus, whereas, HBV triggered the opposite effects.

And

Neonatal hepatitis B vaccination impaired the behavior and neurogenesis of mice transiently in early adulthood Junhua Yanga,1, Fangfang Qi a,1, Yang Yanga, Qunfang Yuana, Juntao Zoua, Kaihua Guoa, Zhibin Yaoa,b,∗

J. Yang et al. / Psychoneuroendocrinology 73 (2016) 166–176.

The immune system plays a vital role in brain development. The hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)is administered to more than 70% of neonates worldwide. Whether this neonatal vaccination affects brain development is unknown. Newborn C57BL/6 mice were injected intraperitoneally with HBV or phosphate-buffered saline. HBV induced impaired behavioral performances and hippocampal long-term potentiation at 8 weeks (w) of age without influence at 4 or 12 w. At 6 w, there was decreased neurogenesis, M1 microglial activation and a neurotoxic profile of neuroimmune molecule expression [increased tumor necrosis factor- and reduced interferon (IFN)-, brain-derived neurotrophic factor and insulin-like growth factor-1]in the hippocampus ofthe HBV-vaccinated mice. In the serum, HBVinduced significantly higher levels of interleukin (IL)-4, indicating a T helper (Th)-2 bias. Moreover, the serum IFN-/IL-4 ratio was positively correlated with the levels of neurotrophins and neurogenesis in the hippocampus at the individual level. These findings suggest that neonatal HBV vaccination of mice results in neurobehavioral impairments in early adulthood by inducing a proinflammatory and low neurotrophic milieu in the hippocampus, which follows the HBV-induced systemic Th2 bias.

greendoc's picture
greendoc
40% of 2015 measles outbreak in MMR vaccinated

I don't always agree with Joseph Mercola, MD but he does publish well researched columns for the lay person educating people to the evils of big pharma.  This one is about vaccine safety and freedom to choose and how to support the fight against making vaccines mandatory:   https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2019/03/05/measles-vaccine-reactions.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20190305Z1_UCM&et_cid=DM272080&et_rid=560405261

This part spoke to me...

"During the measles outbreak in California in 2015, a large number of suspected cases occurred in recent vaccinees (3). Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences (R. J. McNall, unpublished data)."

So long story short, 40% of the 2015 Disney measles oubreak where not wild measles, but rather strains only found in vaccines.  

You can read the original research here in full: https://jcm.asm.org/content/55/3/735

Thanks Sand puppy for posting so much evidence based literature here. I wish I had more time to wade through it all!

Claire

Michael_Rudmin's picture
Michael_Rudmin
If you read about BC cartoonist Hart,

I think you will find that he had destroyed his liver drinking; then he got the measles, and that gave him hepatitis... and triggered his liver to rebuild itself.

Not saying that measles is always that good, but he seemed to find a bright side.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments