Unacknowledged Movie

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Unacknowledged Movie

I enjoyed Steven Greer's new movie, Unacknowledged, that was released this last week.

Greer is a recently retired Emergency Physician from North Carolina currently spending his time promoting awareness of network of interrelated UFO topics.  This movie reviews these strands.

• The long history of UFO sightings
  • The range of intelligent people who report contact with UFOs and Extraterrestrial Beings
  • Sequestration and control of the UFO information in special "black" projects.
  • The inability of sitting US presidents and legitimate acting national security personnel to get information on the UFO material from the "black projects" people.  These unacknowledged programs seem to have gone underground.
  • The suspicion that an alien-invasion hoax might be used to rally the world population under a tyrannical One World Government to fight this manufactured threat.
  • The psychological public opinion warfare project being waged on humanity by this group.  Project Mockingbird.  The supermarket tabloid to discredit.

As an INFP, I form a great deal of my impressions based on intuitive "read" of the people.  Prominent in this have been:  Catherine Austin Fitts, Daniel Sheehan, Steven Greer, Terry Hansen, Edgar Mitchell, Richard Dolan, Robert Hastings.

kemckenna's picture
kemckenna
I haven't seen the movie yet.

However... I follow Catherine Austin Fitts closely.  I wonder if her and Chris have every appeared together?

kemckenna's picture
kemckenna
I haven't seen the movie yet.

However... I follow Catherine Austin Fitts closely.  I wonder if her and Chris have every appeared together?

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Catherine Austin Fitts Upcoming Podcast

“In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons… who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind” ~ Edward L. Bernays

By Catherine Austin Fitts

Junious Ricardo Stanton is producer and host of The Digital Underground and The Cyberspace Sanctuary – A Safe House for the Mind. A writer and community broadcaster for 20 years, Junious blogs at From the Ramparts.

Frequent requests over the years have come from subscribers to discuss the father of modern propaganda Edward Bernays. When I discovered that Junious was blogging on Bernays and his techniques, I asked him to join me on the Solari Report to connect the dots between Bernays, the propaganda industry Bernays helped create and the lies we live with today. Many people struggle to understand reality because the lies used to construct our official reality are so BIG.  When you understand the history of manufacturing big lies and the powerful technology available to help construct false realities, the modern era starts to make more sense.

In Let’s Go to the Movies, I will comment on Unacknowledged  – a new documentary about the black budget, black technology and the black world that underscores how thick the lies have become.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
What Would the World Change After UFO Disclosure?

Though I have never see a UFO personally, I suspect that they are there and are real.  I don't KNOW this, but suspect it.  So does Richard Dolan who has written on this topic extensively.

One aspect is how would the world change in the event that the public became aware that UFO and extraterrestrial civilizations are real and have been visiting the earth for centuries.

Carl Sagan explored the human social stresses of disclosure in the novel and movie Contact.

Richard Dolan does an interview here about how he imagines the world changing.  Disruptive, but a catalyst for a Renaissance in science and human life and culture.

jzakariasen's picture
jzakariasen
Dolan is likely correct on the implications of disclosure

Like sand_puppy I have never seen a UFO up close, but I have researched the topic extensively.  My conclusion is that not only are we not alone here on Earth, but also that we have never been alone.  Numerous sites on the planet point to this as do leaked military documents.

I think the biggest disruptions will be in the energy industry.  Look at how the Deep State is pushing back against Trump and imagine what would happen if our shadow leaders felt their oil revenues where about to vanish.  Zero Point Energy could solve the energy crisis but would be disruptive to say the least.  I also worry that, if weaponized it would make today's nukes look like candles.   I don't know if it is true, but I once heard a physicist say that the Zero Point Energy that resides in one cubic centimeter of space would be sufficient to vaporize every ocean on planet Earth!  Perhaps we need to evolve more spiritually before we move from "finding the matches" to playing with a metaphorical "flame thower".

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments