Geoengineering

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
rayne's picture
rayne
Geoengineering

It has been a while since I've participated in discussions here (though I keep up on the blogs) but I was hoping for some insight into what might be going on in the sky above me.  This strangely warm winter in PA has caused me to be really concerned about climate change. Since moving here I've been much more open to the conservative ideas of my neighbors but one thing always bothered me: climate change denial.  I just couldn't understand why people don't see the obvious.  Climate change is real right?

So I started thinking about how so many in the alternative media sphere say climate change is a hoax.  Most notably G. Edward Griffin.  Then I discovered geoengineering.   

I started paying attention to the sky. I drive a 60 mile round trip twice a day taking my son to school and I started noticing 3-4 times a week where every single cloud in the sky originated from a persistent contrail.  Some days there's only a few planes in the sky at a time. Some days there's dozens.  I checked flight schedules in the area and they are pretty much consistent M-F.  Sometimes the planes look to be at cruising altitude but other days the planes are so low I can see the planes themselves. They can't be that high if I can see them right?

After a few days straight of spraying I collected a sample of the first rainfall.  I didn't send it off, I just did a pH test since I was doing my soil samples that day.  The pH was 7.5-8.0.  How is this possible?  According to EPA normal rainfall is 5.5 and polluted acid rain is 4.5 or lower.  Why is the rain basic?

I also took a sample of snow from that big storm last month.  The pH was 7.0-7.5!

So what's going on here?  Is it possible that geoengineering is causing these strange weather events and it's not climate change?  Shouldn't the increased atmospheric CO2 also increase carbonic acid in rain and keep the pH low?

I found these two sources on weather manipulations.  Would anyone care to discuss?

Jim H's picture
Jim H
pH

pH is a logarithmic scale.. in other words, it takes only a tiny bit of acid or base to swing pH up or down one unit from pH (neutral) of 7 in (unbuffered) water.  It takes 10X more to make the next swing from 8-9, etc., etc.  Because of this I wouldn't make much of these small swings in pH around 7.. they probably represent tiny concentrations of.. .whatever.  

As well.. the more pure the water, the more difficult it is for a normal pH electrode to get an accurate reading.. you may notice that you get different values if you stir the probe around.. the lack of ionic strength is the issue. 

It is not my opinion that commercial aircraft are, "spraying" anything purposefully.  Contrail formation and persistence are a function of many variables, including height, temp., atmospheric conditions, etc.  That being said, if you uncover evidence more interesting than pH 7.5 rainwater.. I am all ears.

9/11 on the other hand was a false flag of epic proportions : )

Mark Cochrane's picture
Mark Cochrane
pH - 2

Climate change is all too real. That said, contrails are in fact important in climate change. They help form high elevation cirrus clouds that can be persistent. Those high wispy clouds are primarily formed by water vapor freezing (kind of like exhaust from your car on a cold day when you start it up). There are other aerosols in them too, like sulfates. The IPCC actually looks at stuff like this. Here is the link to the short chapter section on the subject from the AR4 report (link). While those wispy clouds do reflect some sunlight (cooling effect), they also act to trap long wave radiation (heat) and yield a net warming that is regionally different dependent on how much air traffic a location has. Contrails = extra warming in your location if they are persistent.

As for the pH of the rainfall, it is usually around 5.6 as you say. Usual does not mean always but your values are more like sea water than rain water. Maybe it is something raining down, but probably not from those contrails. Are you downwind of any industry? It could also be as simple as contamination of your samples. Dish soap or bleach are both very basic. If there is even a little left on whatever you are using to collect your samples, you could easily wind up with what looks like a high pH rain samples that are artifacts of your methodology.

Barnbuilder's picture
Barnbuilder
SAI

This has been going on for some time now. I see it regularly where I live. Listen to the former CIA director John Brennan praise it as a potential cure for global warming.

rayne's picture
rayne
My sources

Would anyone care to discuss the two sources in my original post?

rayne's picture
rayne
My two sources

What do you think of the document I linked at the bottom of my post?  Also, the article describing the history of geoengineering. What do you make of that?  

I'm concerned that the trillions of dollars that have gone missing from the pentagon may be funding these covert programs. It must be very expensive.  But if "they" can get away with 9/11 they can get away with anything right?

Barnbuilder's picture
Barnbuilder
The Red Pill

So you have hit on one of the most tightly controlled and up till now secretive projects that our betters have decided is in their best interest.  The question I have is what authority does any government have to play with something that effects all of us without public discussion and debate.  I did not give anyone permission to spray heavy metals into the atmosphere that I breath and then rain down on the ground that I am trying to raise healthy food on. If they really believe that solar radiation management  through stratospheric aerosol injection is in all of our best interest, it damn sure would be nice if we could have an open and public discussion about it. The hubris of these people in control just totally slays me. I guess it shouldn't.

LimV's picture
LimV
Chemtrails

Here in southern Colorado the chemtrails are happening much more frequently and with many more planes then you describe.  There is a lot of good information out there about the effects of their spraying.  Have noticed heavy spraying then the storm that we were supposed to get disappears as does the moisture.  You can see what's happening to the plants and you feel quite dehydrated after.  Here's a link you might find interesting.

Jim H's picture
Jim H
Evidence

Rayne,  I looked through the second report.  It is filled with inuendo.. but little in the way of actual evidence.  While it is incontrovertable that much of this technology exists or has been considered, played with, patented, etc., there is a big difference between what is possible and what is really happening on a mass scale.  

Let's take this unsubstantiated statement from the article;

Barium has been found to be the number two chemtrail ingredient.

I can't find any valid evidence confirming Barium in visible contrails. I do find this.. and remember, I am not anti-conspiracy... I will gladly explain to anyone, as an analytical chemist, the evidence for the existence of highly engineered nanothermite/thermate in the post 9/11 dust.  

http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

Here's my thinking:  forget about this bogus rainwater testing, which can be affected by ground-borne aerosolized dust, etc.  If planes are spraying.. it's pretty much got to be dispersed in the fuel.. as nanoparticles.  It would therefore be trivial to take samples of jet fuel and ID the added solids as sulfates of Barium, oxides of Al, etc... you can't hide this stuff.  Where is this data?  Why is there no data?

Look, I am not saying that there are not continuing experiments.. maybe military.. that touch on these ideas.. but I am saying that I don't believe commercial jets are playing a role in some grand geo-engineering experiment.. I don't see the evidence.. and simply telling me it is so, as with the linked article,  does not constitute evidence.  This is a distraction until proven otherwise.  

LimV's picture
LimV
Jet fuel

Jim, you will find on YouTube a video where samples were taken of the jet fuel.  This happened I believe in Europe.  Sorry, I don't have that link saw it several months ago.  Maybe what a meteorologist has to say will give you more insight.  Here's a link to one of his videos

yogmonster's picture
yogmonster
Best documentary, with evidence I've see

Here is a link to the trailer for a documentary about Geoengineering.

. I watched the full length directors cut when it came out. I don't believe you can buy a DVD til this fall. They didn't raise enough money. I was very skeptical about the whole issue, until watching this. I still am about some of it. But there is enough evidence in that film to make me believe there is something going on.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments