35 posts / 0 new
Last post
Time2help's picture
Time2help
Re: Backlash

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
"neo" = crypto, "conservative" = Zionist

I want to call attention to an essay by Laurent Guyenot.

Though I love my Jewish family, friends and co-worker, this BLUE Meme Zionist group is profoundly insane. The assumptions of this thought pattern must be addressed and questioned in the light of day.

He asks:  Is Zionism a Psychopathic Disorder?

His answer:

Yes

This will be hard, maybe impossible, for those strongly ethnically identified as Jewish to look at.  I would remind everyone that Judaism can be "done" in many different ways.  This group, the Zionists, are a primitive, toxic group, holdouts from an era when the dominant way of thinking on the Earth was RED/BLUE Meme, and these beliefs were written into scripture.

In this essay, when Guyenot uses the word "Jewish," substitute "BLUE Meme Jewish."

-----------------------------------------

I will include here a picture of my personal trainer and good friend who is also our dog's veterinarian.  I would describe him as ORANGE / GREEN Jewish.

One can be Jewish without the BLUE Meme thought structures!

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
Selling stolen technology to authoritarian regimes. Horrific!

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Israel is trying to ‘suck America into’ Iranian war

Israel is trying to ‘suck America into’ Iranian war that could lead to world war — Lawrence Wilkerson (Mondoweiss)

Quote:

"Wilkerson, a retired army colonel who now teaches government at Washington-area universities, served Powell during the runup to the Iraq war. He spoke last Friday at the annual Israel lobby conference at the National Press Club, sponsored by the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs and Institute for Research: Middle East Policy. The conference aired on C-SPAN.

I have transcribed his speech below. Wilkerson’s remarks are important because his analysis of the tail wagging the dog is so cogent and frightening at a time when the premier Israel lobby group AIPAC is pushing for action against Iran in Syria. Also for Wilkerson’s respectful take on Vladimir Putin; for his unvarnished opinion of the Israel lobby, so different from the tame piece he published in The New York Times a month ago; and for his comments about Israel attacking the USS Liberty in 1967 and stealing US uranium to build a nuclear weapon with LBJ’s knowledge."

Wilkerson speech:

Follow up Q&A:

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments