14 posts / 0 new
Last post
krogoth's picture
krogoth
10 Republicans who should go away

radiance's picture
radiance
Re: 10 Republicans who should go away

And the point for it here at the Crash Course is?

krogoth's picture
krogoth

Only the fact that they have a huge influence over the American public, econimic influence and media manipulation, or is that not enough?

radiance's picture
radiance

Cohen's writing is all about attacking the messengers not their positions regarding issues. The piece is pandering to followers of Bill Cohen and lacking any intellectual point of entry to try these folks admitted leadership. The diatribe "as all diatribes" is simply to elicit applause from immature groupies glorying in shared emotions which is unlike you.

Diatribes serve sectarian us and them evil rooted in emotionalism not intellectualism. Readings of your entries indicate that this is contrary to your usual cogent civil discourse. And I will be the first to admit I have had to struggle even here and now from base emotionalism. My first response was pounce and devour, joining the feast found in attacking with witty diatribic sarcasm. He who tames the tongue "pen" has mastered control of the ruder of a mighty ship that either is a ship of war or a ship of hope and peace. Finding voice that unites through love is a pearl of great price. I have often dropped the pearl causing great destruction to even those I should love the most; my family. The wake behind my ship is littered with the blooded mangled limbs of those whom are loved by the one whose shoes I am unworthy to untie. As a mere man keeping my hands in my pockets and not picking up stones is an adult lifelong moment by moment battle between my propensity to raise the beast within or yield with humility to kind nurture. But even now, in my pen I discern the beasts voice lurking in the shadows seeking to seek kill and destroy and for such I apologize. Destruction is by nature doomed to destruction. What power can deliver me from such destruction? Only love and love alone will remain at the final end of all things.  May I be found as one who remains, I pray.

Ron

tom.'s picture
tom.
radiance wrote:

He who tames the tongue "pen" has mastered control of the rudder of a mighty ship that either is a ship of war or a ship of hope and peace.

Ron

Thank you for that.

A. M.'s picture
A. M.

Ron,

Well said.
We could easily add any and all politicians to this list based on individual values, political orientation and groupthink orthodoxy.

Personally, I believe Federalization is the enemy here. States have lost their authority due to huge amounts of financial leveraging on behalf of the Federal Government. "Comply or no free money for you" is the ultimate message that's being sent. This environment has created "Panderer" type politicians, desperate for handouts.

Values, decency and sufficiency have suffered because of this.

Our nation should be ruled from the bottom up, not the top down.

"Racial Profiling" is a deceptive term. No matter how much we like to think "no one" does it, we all do.

TV networks racially profile.
Commercials racially profile.
Politicians racially profile.

They all find their target audience and relay a message.
The message is not always negative, but it's always designed to target an audience.
Saying white people "cling to guns and religion" didn't sit well with me, though the empty heads in Berkley might have thought it genius.

In this case, we as a nation need to send a message to ISLAM - not radical islam - that we will NOT accept Sha'ria law, we will not honor their culture in our nation. They will honor ours. They will play by our rules, or face the consequences in our courts.

Islam is not a sympathetic or kind religion, and it's practicioners are literally at war with the western mindset.
Tolerance and openness only work with adversaries that will allow themselves to understand your culture and perspective.

Sorry for the rant, but this is a socio-political value system that could exacerbate our downfall if we allow it to, and ALL politicians are part of the problem at this point... with possible exception of Ron Paul.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

ten democrats

who should go

bill clinton, hillary clinton, barack obama, joe biden, robert rubin, larry summers, rahm emmanuel, nancy pelosi, chris dodd,

barney frank.

the idiotic distinction between democrat and republican only serves to keep the american people from calling themselves americans.this divide and rule strategy has played very nicely into the hands of those who seek to establish neo fuedalism around the world.

unless and until we have viable third and fourth and fifth parties we will be slaves of the one world, new world order corporate party.

unless and until we regain control of our money and banking system we will remain serfs.

i think it is high time that we stop with this drivel and focus on that which will truly set us free.

krogoth's picture
krogoth

Just don't attack my man Ron Paul

True Joe, lots of shit in the Democratic chicken pen as well, and it looks like it's getting deeper. I would be first in line to pimp slap Barney Frank myself.

Also, I am a big believer in accountability, so I don't think we will just clean slate this anytime soon, so I want to see some heads roll.

A. M.'s picture
A. M.

Krogoth,

You'll hear nothing bad about Ron Paul from me.
That man's the last bastion of decency and intellectual conservativism. I don't recognize Obama as my C&C, my president or a leader representing my interests anymore than the colonial Americans believed the British Crown was adaquetely representing their interests. But I have my doubts about McCain as well.

The point I was trying to make is that the left wing and the right wing are keeping the same diseased vulture in flight.

krogoth's picture
krogoth

And I am in total and complete agreement with you

FedNix's picture
FedNix

Ron,  

Now THAT was special!  Had I the talent to write as well I might have said the same thing myself.  The beast in us is so hard to subdue! 

Thank you Ron.

radiance's picture
radiance

I graduated long ago Viet Nam era from high school unable to write even one coherent sentence. I hated school and life. Life then was pass the joint.  I took 3 English elementary writing classes post high school before passing. I have since 19 years of age loved to write but until the last years of my life it was giving birth laboring many hours on one paragraph. Now I can write one paragraph per hour with the voice I am struggling to find. I whipped this out but the stuff that sings takes time. You can do it just dig deep to find something worth saying.

Thank you for the compliment,

Ron

krogoth's picture
krogoth

Ron,

I am a ship of war. In fact, I am a battleship class. I don't care for Democrat or Republican parties as a whole, and many independents really irk me as well. I will continue to battle for the only thing that matters to me regarding economics and that's truth. Rough and tumble as I write without poetic genius, I am going to get my message across. If I am treated rough and tumble, I give rough and tumble times 2

The time for being docile, passive, forgiving, peaceful, asleep or ignorant about the issues we face ended for me a long time ago, and just now my associates and friends, family and loved ones who were living in a sea of consumerism and blind false bliss, are waking up to this epic economic storm of the century. I will not be ignorant to the ones responsible, and I will do everything in my power to make sure the same mistakes are not made for future generations, including my children.

I think too many people are trying to come up with solutions to the problem, patches or a complete disposal of our current system. Until any of these solutions come into my radar, I will continue to fight to expose and report of current and past wrongdoings. Education and exposure of these issues are our only real weapons right now, and the sooner we realize this is the root of any battle, the better we are all off. If not the sharks will just be replaced with new sharks, and the cycle repeated over and over until we all just become breeders of re-payers instead of what we used to call children.

radiance's picture
radiance

Krogoth

I appreciate your passion and commitment to family, children and country. But once again your own words reveal typical alpha male bravado, brawn over brain. Brawny ones are the canon fodder of the brainy ones. I have read enough of your posts to discern your cerebral capacity. Seems you are struggling like most men to decouple from brawn and lean upon brain power. Bravado is mere rhetoric. Our enemy's perfected brainwashing propaganda tactics are why most people are clueless. They are the masters of tranquil control. And since that does not work for some they conveniently provide voices that pander to the passions of the discontent through the likes of "Hannity on the right, Huffington on the left." They and their associates promote topics that will avoid the real issues you and others like yourself discern. Those who understand need to stand back from the morass, discern their  plot and spoil their plans. This will not be an easy task, if they can keep us focused on their  stooges we remain in their grasp.

May I suggest our own strategies rooted our God given capacity to out think the wolves in sheep's clothing. I am not advising an activism or violence but a strategy that will expose their true intent  and confound their plans. I and others know a major amount of their play book and they can be out maneuvered. But first we must avoid their many snares. We are clearly separated along many lines but this can, with cleverness, be our strength. I am imploring the readers to contemplate and realize that these events are calculated and directed by an elite guard hell bent upon their advance and our decline. Ask God to give you eyes to see! Your own angst with Christianity is well deserved but your enemy has you in his palm. This as you know is war. But the battle will be waged in a manner and in a location you yet don't understand. You unlike most Christians of all types see some things they do not, most of them are blind to the agenda living zombie lives. For the most part they are not bad people just babes in this area of discerning the agenda, which you in part do see. 

All to often the enemy of Christ is Christianity, Christ said it would be so. God will weed them out at his moment. You need to dig deeper and find out what Jesus is about and partner with him in his final quest. Awe and wonder is waiting, a battle of all the ages is at hand. Stand in him or die.

Your servant in the battle plan,

Ron

PS if this dangles to far down the thread I will start a new thread with pertinent posts.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments