Davos's picture
Davos
1 Important Article

Link

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Re: "Brace for Impact: In 2010..."

Hi Davos!

Yep, I also caught Tyler Durden's article and thought it was a good one!  For folks who haven't checked it out yet, it is "Brace For Impact: In 2010, Demand For US Fixed Income Has To Increase Elevenfold... Or Else".  I submitted it to the DD this morning, so there's a chance there may be a repeat of it there tomorrow.  Kinda brings things home, doesn't it?

Davos, I was wondering how you were doing with all that snow!  Last I saw here, I think you said you'd gotten 24 inches of snow during that big storm, and then I didn't see any of your posts for a couple days.  I figured you were eithering celebrating Christmas or digging out!  Hope all's well.

-pinecarr

Davos's picture
Davos
Re: "Brace for Impact: In 2010..."

Hi Davos!

Yep, I also caught Tyler Durden's article and thought it was a good one!  For folks who haven't checked it out yet, it is "Brace For Impact: In 2010, Demand For US Fixed Income Has To Increase Elevenfold... Or Else".  I submitted it to the DD this morning, so there's a chance there may be a repeat of it there tomorrow.  Kinda brings things home, doesn't it?

Davos, I was wondering how you were doing with all that snow!  Last I saw here, I think you said you'd gotten 24 inches of snow during that big storm, and then I didn't see any of your posts for a couple days.  I figured you were eithering celebrating Christmas or digging out!  Hope all's well.

-pinecarr

/quote]Hello PineCarr: Just fixing all the new junk we bought when we built, DIshwasher, Hot Water Heater Sensor, Vacum Cleaner. We got our driveway done. The neighbor  up the road is pushing 60 her husband had one heart attack and she has a trip to go on so I shoveled their 200' driveway and the guy 4 doors down in about 84 so I gave him a hand as well. We got about 3'. Felt good to get out but needed chains to do it. Hope you guys didn't get too much? Take care.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Re: 1 Important Article

Hi Davos!

Nope, we ducked that storm.  But there's lots of winter left for those of us in the snow belt!  Glad to hear that all is well with you and yours.  Your neighbors are lucky to have you nearby!

best,

-pinecarr

JAG's picture
JAG

Great article Davos. I always make it a point to read what you cite here and it never seems to disappoint. Thank you. 

Re the article. I think its kind of ironic that the Fed now needs asset-deflation to occur in order to keep kicking the can. Call in the Plunge Creation Team! Fire-up the HAL-9000s.....2010 is going to be funFoot in mouth.

Can you burn snow for fuel in your new vehicle project?

docmims's picture
docmims

but, but I thought "households" bought about 30 percent of the TBills last year!!  Well maybe Ben Bernanke's "household".......Undecided

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments