Great work Futuo, thank you so much.
We may want to go back and do that for consistency, but I’m not sure it matters too much.
Here’s a quick YouTube update:
- All of the Crash Course videos have been uploaded to YouTube!
- All of the videos were added to the Crash Course playlist (and put in the right order!)
- All of the videos have descriptions posted except for 17a, 17b, 17c, and 18. I will post them as soon as they are written.
- I changed Chris’s name to Dr. Martenson in some of the videos that were posted earlier for the sake of consistency. There were only 2 or 3 changes made.
- Annotations will be made on the videos soon, linking one to the next and directing viewers to Chris’s site.
How you can help:
- Proofread the descriptions. The easiest way to do that is by following the playlist link above. You can email me the fixes at [email protected]ail.com or the email link to the left. You can also post them here, and I’ll check back periodically.
- Get the word out – Share the playlist link with other avid YouTube users and email contacts.
- Embed the videos — If you have your own website or blog, you can embed YouTube videos on your own pages
- Post positive comments to give the videos some credibility
- The Chapter 19 video description may need an edit or rewrite. The video was posted back in October and the description seems somewhat general when compared with the others.
- I added a link to https://www.peakprosperity.com at the bottom of each description. It’s a quick, clickable way for people to navigate to the site.
- As far as I know I edited the spelling of the tag ‘fiat’ for all video. I think you’ll be able to see all of the tags from the playlist page…
If anyone has any feedback or ideas for the Youtube channel, we’d love to hear them!
Have a blessed new year!
Great work and nice update. I should’ve had you post the official announcement on the general forums.
I did post an update on the forums here. It’s much sloppier than yours, but hopefully people will get the idea. Do you think you could post a reply to it with an update like you provided above slightly modified for general reading?
Here’s a custom YouTube player you can embed on your blog or website that has all 26 Crash Course videos in one place:
<object width="746" height="413"><param name="movie"
Paste the code in at http://htmlsandbox.com/ if you want to test it out! Note: Don’t include the code tags, just what is between them.
Here’s a second embedable YouTube player option (playlist can be toggled by a button, not in sidebar):
<object width="416" height="337"><param name="movie"
I love this. Do you think you would make a post on the "Promote the Crash Course" folder telling people that a great way to promote the CC is to imbed the CC on their websites? Maybe post the code in quote boxes or something to make it stand out. Also, if you can imbed the code in the post to actually show it, that would be really awesome. I know you did a reply to my "Crash Course on YouTube" thread, but I think it warrants a topic all its own.
"Now you can host the Crash Course on your own website!"
or omething like that.
Also be sure to link to my "Crash Course on YouYube" post.