Update your user profile with an image
As we continue to roll out bugfixes and improvements on the new PeakProsperity.com site, I’m noticing that there are a lot of user accounts that don’t have a user profile image.
If that applies to yours, please upload one.
Having more user images really helps add a visual weight to the community here and the personalities involved.
The image you upload doesn’t have to be a picture of your face. It can be anything that you think represents your character well.
To upload an image, do the following
- Click on the ‘My Account’ tab at the top of the website, right above the Peak Prosperity logo
- Click on the blue button at the bottom of the page that reads “Go to public profile”
- Click the Edit link in the left sidebar
- Scroll down to the Image section and click the little edit icon in the top right corner
- Add your image
Once you’ve done this, make a quick post in the comments section below, so we can see your new avatar.
Have uploaded my photo several times, but it doesn’t show (I don’t think anyway).
Thanks for flagging, Nancy.
I’ve reported the issue to our IT team. I’ll let you know when it’s fixed.
Added user Avatar. Testing to see if it displays.
From the developer: please note that we are working to resolve this issue and apologize for the inconvenience.
- This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Nancy Gio.