I am back from the beach, sunburn and all. A dusting of (reduced) glutathione powder + aloe vera seemed to help a whole lot. Aloe vera by itself didn’t do nearly as much. I digress!
First, some history. Back in 2013, I was recruited by Adam as a possible writer for PP. I ended up writing the gold & silver column for PP for 8 years…
[content removed by Admin]
…Hopefully we get Chris back sooner rather than later.
So, I shouldn’t have invested in all that farmland?
I don’t know what the motivations of the investors are, although the bio certainly gives a flavor of “the oligarchy.”
Remember reading a story of a mega-corp that wanted to build a toll-way through a section of Texas. A small town newspaper was adamantly against it and published op-eds to this effect regularly. The citizens remained pretty strongly opposed to the toll-way and these outsiders changing their town.
After about a year, the mega-corp simply bought the newspaper and replaced the pesky op-ed writer with one of their own people. The Op-eds immediately shifted to to a “more objective” tone and reported the value of the toll-way to the area. The rest of the newspaper staff was left in place so that the control shift was not too glaringly obvious.
The toll-way was eventually built as the citizen’s came around.
Thats extremely telling, the big question is why would Chris and Adam deliberately get in bed with these people? There are several reasons I can think of, none of them good.
My post is gone….How interesting….Will try to repost
Well, Dave you put the best possible spin on this whole sordid affair:
My earnest hope is that The Investors – the probable acquiring company, GBI – will decide to seek acquisition opportunities where there appears to be a better fit, and reverse this transaction forthwith.
1. I too wonder what Chris and Adam’s role in this was. Did they do their due diligence? What value was there in this for them personally? How will this affair stain them going forward?
2. I’m most fascinated by: what did GBI stand to gain by this acquisition? How did they expect to monetize us the subscribers, and Chris and Adam? Surely they didn’t think we would buy enough gold and crypto to make it worth their while? Did they stand to gain from us investing in farmland per the recent PP article? Are they skimming fees from our accounts with New Harbor Financial? My account there has flatlined and retreated slightly since summer 2020. Did they hope to double or triple the subscriber base? How?
3. Except for Wesley Clarke, I don’t know anything about the names of the people you listed from GBI. But WOW, I sure am embarrassed to be connected to the organizations they are and have been connected to. The Goldman Sachs?! Clinton Global Initiative?! Etc. Where do I start just with General Clarke? He apparently rents his name as a board member to a large number of outfits to bring them some credibility and sachet. When some of the organizations turn out to be frauds he claims he didn’t know what they were up to. Check out this documentary in which the Generalisimo is a small bit player but does exactly as I’ve described. He claims to know nothing about the fraud and physically flees his interview with the documentary makers.
4. I feel used and dirty, and GBI didn’t even leave me a Benjamin on my bedside table before they left.
5. And most concerning: Is this all really over? Chris announced an agreement in principle, needing only finalized written documents, signatures and whatnot. Still the website is obviously drifting, Chris has remained in lockdown and silence, and now Adam is nearly missing in action. Did GBI change their minds? Have “complications” arisen? Are we subscribers the dumbest sheep ever?
Wow this is getting more and more disturbing. Post was obviously tongue-in-cheek…but maybe hit closer to home than intended??
It seems that Bill Gates, Hillary Clinton, Goldman sachs, and George Soros still have their slimy little fingers on the controls here.
I’m trying to feel a common bond with the folks at GBI……But …..realistically ….I feel more like a commodity. Do they see value in the PP brain trust?
What could these folks possibly have as their motivation? Maybe they are burned out from their corporate jobs? Or maybe farmland looks like the next goldmine? I can’t imagine living in NYC during the endemic. No restaurants…..no theatre…..just dirty streets and increasing crime. Time to bail out for the country life?
So….here is the most probable business model:
For a down payment of 50 million dollars a client will get a working farm with farm hands, domestic help (hablas espanole?), and private security living in modest but comfortable housing just inside the perimeter of the heavily fenced property overlooking the access road to a small mansion up on the hill. The main house (small mansion) will be stocked with a years worth of food and Gold and Silver in a safe valuing 1 million SDRs. The helipad will allow access to 46th. Street or the nearest major city. But most meetings will be by Zoom over high speed fiber installed on every farm.
Monsanto will provide seed and fertilizer to all GBI farms, which will be spread around the world. Produce and Meat grown on the farms will be sent to central distribution centers …which will then send guaranteed allotments to each private farm. Local grocery chains will have agreements to sell GBI produce and meat.
There will be personal access for GBI members to the new world leaders through agreements with the United Nations.
Each GBI farm will get an instruction manual entitled “What to do when the shit hits the fan.”
The price of the starter package is 50 million through June 2021, but will increase by 10% every quarter to keep up with inflation. The first 10 investors will get a free flock of chickens and a luffa sponge.
Going back to December – January, I’ve had a few posts removed too. That’s why I knew something was seriously amiss before most subscribers. I suspect the battle here is NOT over.
At the moment, it seems to me this site is floundering. There is no active leadership. I’m not even sure Adam actively posted his latest interview. Could easily have been in the can; he’s not in the comment feeds; new content seems to be grinding to a stop.
Lack of active leadership suggests turmoil. Turmoil might reflect an ongoing effort to iron out details of the separation of PP from 750 Third Ave – which Chris indicated in his last missive was now (or then) on the agenda.
These things take time, and lots of lawyer fees, and more nit-picky jawboning than most of us ever have to experienced (thank God). I remain optimistic, if increasingly dismayed at the delay. But I might also delay my renewal, due up in just a few days.