September 11, 2001: A Day of Newness
9/11: A Day of Newness and Special Events
September 11 was a very remarkable day. Many things that had never happened before happened for the first time in history. And many things previously believed to be impossible occurred for the first time. Some may joke that Allah suspended the laws of physics. I won’t offer any such explanation. Just a listing of the most impressive Newness of That Day.
1. Buildings have burned, collapsed, toppled over and been damaged by bombs, explosions, fires, Earthquakes, floods and mudslides. But never has a tall structure, framed entirely in steel, welded and bolted together, disassembled itself right where it stood, high in the air. This is a new and stunning type of transformation from intact building to thousands of tons of scrap steel flying outwardly in all directions with radial symmetry. No building in history has ever done this.
Video Of this Event: Anatomy of a Great Deception. (53 minute mark)
2. Then it happened again. The second time in history. Less than 100 feet away and an hour or so later! The second largest and most unique high-rise structural failure in history. All of the hundreds of tons of steel now in smaller pieces, thrown outwardly in a radially symmetric pattern. A spontaneous, sudden and explosive disassembly.
3. Then another building, World Trade Center Building 7, collapsed with a sudden symmetric vertical motion. The collapse pattern appeared typical of the classic “implosion demolition” where the core columns are cut first, then a second later, all of the surrounding columns are simultaneously cut. But it was not, we are assured. It just looked that way. Very unusual completely new.
4. Then Hani Hanjour, a slight and shy Saudi Arabian man who moved to the US to study English and dreamed of becoming a flight attendant. He was denied permission to rent a Cessna 172 due to lack of skills on his checkout ride 1 month earlier. [original source link has been removed.] However, on 9/11, he flew one of the most complex aircraft in the world in a tight descending spiral into the pentagon. Then the plane disappeared — along with Hani and all the passengers, luggage, seats, engines, wings, tail sections. Everything gone!
Hani and the Cockpit of the 767
Reporting on Hani:
At Freeway Airport in Bowie, Md., 20 miles west of Washington, flight instructor Sheri Baxter instantly recognized the name of alleged hijacker Hani Hanjour when the FBI released a list of 19 suspects in the four hijackings. Hanjour, the only suspect on Flight 77 the FBI listed as a pilot, had come to the airport one month earlier seeking to rent a small plane.
However, when Baxter and fellow instructor Ben Conner took the slender, soft-spoken Hanjour on three test runs during the second week of August, they found he had trouble controlling and landing the single-engine Cessna 172. Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot’s license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience, chief flight instructor Marcel Bernard declined to rent him a plane without more lessons.
5. Shanksville: “like a marble into water.”
And a 4th aircraft crashed into a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania and disappeared in its entirety beneath the soft loamy Pennsylvania soil “like a marble into water.”
This is despite the fact that a jetliner does not have a structure anything like “a marble.” The structure is more analogous to an empty aluminum soda can. It is neither solid nor dense.
The nose cone may look like it could function as a massive battering ram, but it is only made of thin carbon fiber sheeting. Here is the nose cone of a Boeing Dreamliner damaged by flying through hail and another striking a bird.
Airplane Damaged by Bird-Strike
Is Pennsylvania soil is an ultra-low viscosity medium “like water?” (Yes, but only on 9/11).
Here an amateur marksman fires a 660 grain 50 cal bullet at 2,700 feet/second into sandbags finding that it penetrates about 2 feet.
Picture: 50 Cal Rifle Fired into Sand (see video)
Even solid projectiles with low cross-sectional area, traveling at 2,700 feet per second do not penetrate dirt / sand very deeply. Our 50 cal bullet is structurally much closer to “a marble” than is a hollow aluminum airplane fuselage. Source
How strange that the black boxes of the airliner were found beneath the Pennsylvania soil at 18 and 22 feet depth!
Shanksville digging for black box.
And with that fueled jet crash there is going to be a terrible toxic spill requiring extensive remediation efforts! But alas, EPA commissioned testing found no jet fuel in the soil beneath the crash crater. The airplane disappeared and so did the jet fuel! From the CDC report: [ ]
After the response to the crash was completed, United Airlines contracted Environmental Resources Management, Inc. (ERM) to reclaim the site. Site characterization for potential aircraft-related contaminants was conducted according to Pennsylvania environmental law. ERM concluded that surface soils, subsurface soils, and ground water beneath the site did not exceed any state health standards and did not require any remediation. Additionally, none of the surface water results indicated any contamination that could be attributed to the Flight 93 Evidence of Dates Cleanup Concluded at the Pentagon and Shanksville, Pennsylvania | vi crash. ERM backfilled the crater between October 1, 2001, and October 3, 2001. The site was restored as close as possible to its original appearance; 4–6 inches of topsoil was added on top of the crater and through the forest area, and the area was seeded with flowers and grasses. ERM continued monitoring ground water until mid-2002.
9/11/01 was very unusual day.
I found a friend on facebook, United Airlines Captain Dan Hanley, who was terminated by United in 2003 for speaking out on the aviation aspects of 9/11. He now lives overseas. He is a member of the Pilots for 9/11 Truth group.
I asked him if I could use his picture and his statements about the "Hani Hanjour miracle" of the pentagon crash.
I am a former 35 year United Airlines B-777 captain who has also flown the B-757/767 aircraft, having accrued over 20,000 flight hours. I was terminated in 2003 for speaking out about 9/11.
On 9/11, the Pentagon aircraft allegedly made a 330 degree descending turn from overhead the Pentagon at 8,000 feet and 500 knots to precisely strike the Naval Intelligence Center. With all the years of experience I have, I am positive that I could not have flown that profile at that speed and altitude with such precision.
I have to laugh to keep from crying.
Thanks once again for compiling the known provable factual evidence that is very much at odds with the official story of the events of 9/11.
As someone who spent 20 years working on military aircraft, it has always puzzled me how the hijacked airliners did so much damage to the 3 World Trade Center buildings. As you have shown in your post, aircraft are really pretty flimsy, basically built as light as possible, keeping structural integrity while in flight and the outer skin intact to maintain cabin pressure and comfort. They are definitely not built for battering anything solid. Many airliner passengers have witnessed the actual flexibility of airframes, (the structural part) while sitting at a window seat watching the wings flex up and down while in flight. Testing planes at maximum power in a controlled environment will show an amazing amount of movement of parts that appear to be stable at rest. I have always questioned why there was so little left of the Shanksville plane as well, planes just are no match for ground or concrete and steel buildings for that matter.
I applaud your efforts at uncovering the truth, as I think that the events of 9/11 show the intent of TPTB as basically stopping at nothing to render the Constitution moot. Bad news for those of us not in the club.
The Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth are sponsoring a public lecture from the University of Alaska Fairbanks by Professor LeRoy Hulsey who has done an independent analysis of the WTC7 collapse.
Here is the public webcast link site:
It starts at 8 PM Eastern Daylight Time, TONIGHT, September 6, 2017.
Honestly, though, people who have strong preferences to believe authority figures and cannot notice that the WTC7 collapse is sudden, complete and symmetrical and at a freefall speed will probably just want to skip this lecture.
For those who didn't catch it live.
Christopher Bollyn ties it all together.
Inconsistencies with the airplanes on 9/11.
I met a guy at a party many years ago who worked as a stunt double in action movies in Hollywood. He explained how they had done the scene where he was killed by being impaled by a forklift blade against the side of a building. The sequence:
1. point of view shot from the forklift rapidly approaching person whose eyes are wide in fear. (2 seconds)
2. Point of view of person watching the forklift bearing down with manic hatred in the eyes of driver. (1 second)
3. Close up of face of the person suddenly jerking, contorted in pain. (3 seconds)
4. Side view of motionless dead body pinned between the forklift and the building with the forklift blade buried in his abdomen. (5 seconds)
Viewers of the scene swear that they saw him being impaled by the forklift. The viewers imagination filled in the gaps.
Yet here the actor was, alive, and with no wounds on his abdomen.
There is a group of indicators (perhaps not strong enough to be called "evidence") that the airplane impacts on the twin towers may have been a mix of CGI material and skillful scene shifting. Could our "seeing" the airplanes hit the towers be our own imaginations filling in the gaps? I have to say that I don't know, but wonder about the possibility for several reasons.
As a previous owner and pilot of a small airplane, I have spent many hours hanging out at shops repairing airplanes, including my own. They are light flimsy things, something I proved by taxiing a wing tip into a light pole in the parking area. A little tap that would not have dented a modern car bumper caused major damage to the wing.
Here the wing of an airplane after being hit by a bird.
The idea that one of these flimsy aluminum "tin-cans" would punch through 14" square steel box columns has never seemed plausible to me.
Here is a damaged side of one tower where the airplane supposedly struck. The bent and shattered steel columns are seen. (As an aside, the woman standing in the opening –circled– argues for the ambient temperature in the crash location at that point in time. Probably NOT hot enough to melt steel I would conclude.)
Summary: It is my personal opinion that many parts of the airplane strike thing just don't add up. Too many inconsistencies.
Listen carefully to the words used right around 0:37…"September 11th bombings."