Post-vax adverse effects in New Zealand

Login or register to post comments Last Post 0 reads   5 posts
  • Mon, Oct 04, 2021 - 09:27pm

    #1
    Canuck21

    Canuck21

    Status Platinum Member (Offline)

    Joined: Aug 10 2020

    Posts: 1111

    count placeholder9

    Post-vax adverse effects in New Zealand

Remember that American TV station WXYZ that asked people to post on its FB page reports of people refusing the shot and then getting ill because of covid, and instead thousands of people wrote in describing post-vaccine injuries? The same thing has now happened to New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern. She actually chirpily invited people to discuss vaccine side-effects and they certainly have been doing that, to the tune of 34,000 responses so far. Not all one-sided but here is one of them:

Amy Parsons-kingMy cousin passed out on the road after her 2nd jab.
My daughter’s 16 year-old netball team-mate had a seizure after hers.
My friends 30-year-old intellectually disabled client died the day after his jab.
My co-worker was coughing up blood after his 2nd jab.
The young woman who took my bloods on Friday was rushed to hospital with blood clots after hers.

https://www.facebook.com/jacindaardern/posts/10158140116102441

 

  • Mon, Oct 04, 2021 - 09:50pm

    #2
    mariannorton

    mariannorton

    Status Member (Offline)

    Joined: Jun 30 2021

    Posts: 61

    count placeholder4

    Post-vax adverse effects in New Zealand

At least it’s up there.  No one in the US has the nerve to ask.  I can’t even believe this is being covered up like this and have to assume big pharma has spent years buying every politician on the planet – or the necessary ones anyway.  Sorry to see so much suffering there and everywhere.

  • Mon, Oct 04, 2021 - 10:44pm

    #3
    wemustspeakout

    wemustspeakout

    Status Bronze Member (Offline)

    Joined: Aug 10 2021

    Posts: 45

    count placeholder15

    Post-vax adverse effects in New Zealand

I have taken 100 screen shots of the comments, approx 30 per shot, so 3000 comments.  Very interesting as someone was deleting them as fast as they went up.  Overnight 6000 disappeared.  The MSM were alerted to the post but nothing was mentioned.

Meanwhile we are all waiting for the government to start with mandates.  They tell us they wont do this, but the tone is changing.  They are so clever as they get the media to do their dirty work for them.

NZers are so trusting.  We are racing up to 90% vaccinated.  Its very frightening.  Only 21% remain completely unvaxxed.

We expect further lockdowns and have been told this will continue until we get to 90%.  Then they will tell us what we will do with the other 10%.  But not yet.  Because they want the full force of the 90% behind them.

Meanwhile our Director of Health Ashley Bloomfield tells us 2% of us will die.  We have an outbreak that is 8 weeks on, with 1600 people so far, only one has died who was 90+ years old.  Most of this population was in an at-risk group and most were unvaccinated.  They are surviving and only 10-20 in hospital.  More than 200 were less than 10 years old, they are not going to hospital.  But even this glaringly obvious in your face mathematical calculation, doesn’t register with the sheeple.  According to Bloomfield we should have 30 odd dead.

NZ is about to become the worst place in the world.

I will pull my kids from school.  We will resist.  We will lost customers.  We will lose friends.  We will hold our heads high and we will die on this hill.

  • Tue, Oct 05, 2021 - 12:23am   (Reply to #3)

    #4
    petcat

    petcat

    Status Member (Offline)

    Joined: Aug 25 2021

    Posts: 17

    count placeholder0

    Post-vax adverse effects in New Zealand

Same here in QLD. Exactly the same.

  • Tue, Oct 05, 2021 - 01:43am

    #5
    nordicjack

    nordicjack

    Status Bronze Member (Offline)

    Joined: Feb 03 2020

    Posts: 779

    count placeholder2

    Post-vax adverse effects in New Zealand

Hold the line folks.  There was never a good vaccine for anything – it was all bad – I used to at least believe in a few.  But the truth is , all those common diseases had death rates lower than just the allergy related deaths to the vaccines, mind the diseases they caused.  Polio is probably the most important disease we actually need a vaccine for , yet it has been an utter catastrophe.

Basic simple principle of health.  Do not medicate a healthy person.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Login or Register to post comments