New Treatment for Covid 19
- Within 24 hours, the PCR (parameter that measures inflammation) curves plummeted. The same occurred with other biochemical parameters and clinical symptoms. Fever rapidly normalized, while dyspnea and fatigue subsided significantly.
- At 72 hours the oxygen saturation in all of them had improved remarkably (towards 96-98%).
- On the fifth day of treatment, the basic medication was reduced in most of them and discharges began.
- On the tenth day, the entire COVID-19 floor of the hospital had been discharged. The medical team observed no side effects and no deaths were recorded.
- No one of the hospital health personnel exposed to the virus became ill, when treated with Ozonized Saline Solution, as a prophylactic.
Hello Mike NJ.. yet another approach that seems effective. I read the paper and could not glean how the chems were being administered. I found this link and realized it is in fact an infusion.. so not something we can play with at home even if we wanted to;
Be cautious with this one. Ozone is a powerful oxidizing agent, and as such, it is damaging to living human tissue.
I’ve been hearing of groups promoting ozone as a cure-all for everything from leukaemia to atherosclerosis since the early 1990s. It’s referred to as ozone therapy & is actually prohibited in the US, because of the potential harmful side-effects.
It is akin to treating septicaemia by injecting chlorine bleach into the bloodstream.