List of promising COVID-19 treatment protocols worldwide
In Costa Rica, Central America they used to prescribe
– Lopinavir/Ritonavir 200/50mg: 400/100mg (two tabs) each 12 hrs PO for up to 10 days.
– Chloroquine base 150 mg (equvalent to Chloroquina phosphate 250mg) two tabs every 12hrs PO for up to 10 days.
Unfortunately Costa Rica later stopped using CQ/HCQ on WHO advise.
Anyone knows if they reinstated it after the Surgisphere “study” scandal?
In El Salvador, Central America Dr Eugenia Barrientos uses
– NSAID antiinflammatories Ibuprofen 400, Naproxen, Indomethacin, and Prednisone (this last one only prescribed by a doctor)
– Cold medicines like Virogrip, Sudagrip, Catefrén, Panadol Alergia y Sinusitis, Panadol Multi-síntomas gripe, Tabcin gripe y tos, I.R.S, Rinokem Plus antigripal, y Desenfriol D.
– Buccal antiseptics like Tantum Colutorio, Clorhexidina, Listerine sin Alcohol, Colubiazol Spray, Anginovag Spray y Gargantina caramelo.
– For dry cough take dextromethorphan or dropropizine.
Thrice a day for 7 to 10 days.
She makes it very clear to start using these meds right from the first day when symptoms begin, even if you aren’t sure if it’s COVID-19.
Test results can take a few days, and not all people have access to testing, so these meds can prevent an out of control inflammation from day one.
Clinical Management Protocol: COVID-19
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Directorate General of Health Services
1. Symptomatic treatment such as antipyretic (Paracetamol) for fever and pain, antitussives for cough
2. Adequate hydration to be ensured
3. Oxygen Support
Prophylactic dose of UFH or LMWH (e.g., enoxaparin 40 mg per day SC)
*Contraindications: End stage renal disease, active bleeding, emergency surgery
**Consider unfractionated heparin in ESRD
Consider IV methylprednisolone 0.5 to 1 mg/kg OR Dexamethasone 0.1 to 0.2 mg/kg
for 3 days (preferably within 48 hours of admission or if oxygen requirement is
increasing and if inflammatory markers are increased). Review the duration of
administration as per clinical response.
Page | 14
Tab. Hydroxychloroquine (400mg) BD on 1st day followed by 200mg 1 BD for 4 days.
(after ECG Assessment)
May consider investigational therapies such as Remdesivir (under EUA);
Convalescent Plasma (Off label use) as detailed under Section 11
Corticosteroids – Apparently WHO thinks this may be of benefit too.
For a Colombian doctor Raul Salazar Restrepo, aspirin or NSAID antiinflammatories are the main part of his treatment protocol. And it totally makes sense: aspirin and NSAIDs reduce inflammation and prevent or reduce blood clotting.
His protocol includes:
– Ibuprofen 400 mg, 1 tab every 8 hours for 5 days
– Trimetoprim / SulfaMetoxazol Forte 1 tab every 12 hours for 5 days
– Azithromycin 500 mg, 2 tabs every 24 hours
– Prednisolone 20 mg, 1 tab every 12 hours for 5 days
– In case of fever, cough, difficulty breathing:
1. Boil 3 aspirins in the juice of 2 lemons
2. Vitamin C 1 gram, 2 tabs every 12 hours
3. Omeprazol 1 tab 1 hour before starting everything
Interestingly, this doctor is from Cali, Colombia. The only city whose mayor defied the national Hydroxychloroquine ban the Columbian government imposed based on WHO advise.
Here’s the link to the Honduras, Central America protocol
-Hydroxychloroquine 400 mg twice a day during the first day, then 400 mg per day for 5 days or Ivermectin 200 ug/kg bodyweight for 5 days.
– Zinc 100 mg for 5 days
– Acetaminophen 500 mg every 6 hours if there’s fever
– Azithromycin 500 mg every day for 5 days
If pulmonary symptoms appear, add
– Prednisone 1 mg/Kg bodyweight everyday
– Apixaban 5 mg every 12 hours, or Rivaroxaban 20 mg every day for 14 days, taken with food
– Colchicine 1 mg first dose, then 0.5 mg every 12 hours until the inflammatory markers are lowered for 2 consecutive days.
Guidance protocol issued by the Health Secretary, Honduras government.
Excellent thread, cgarcia, thanks.
If we could compile the protocols being used in each country, or just in the top 50 t0 100 countries, we’d get a pretty good view of which countries are most controlled by the international Big Pharma cartel and their efforts to suppress all the effective treatments in favor of useless and expensive remdesivir and vaccines.
Even China is now more starting to look more free than some Western countries under the thumb of the Big Pharma cartel.
While not a protocol itself yet, Vitamin D looks very promising, even better than Hydroxychloroquine+Azithromycin according to this study in Spain:
Dr Chris Martenson just did a video episode on this
The Spain researchers were right to use Calcifediol instead of other forms of Vitamin D as it seems to be better and quicker to replenish Vitamin D levels in the body.
It looks like many (or even most) people will be Vitamin D deficient, and that was before the stay at home orders, as people are likely getting less sunlight now.
Recommended Daily Amounts RDA are too low as they made a math mistake
Vitamin D toxicity (excess) is very rare and it would take tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of exogenous Vitamin D supplements over several months to get excessive blood levels of it
It looks like even Dr Fauci is taking Vitamin D (along Vitamin C)
Nitazoxanide+Azithromycin combo looks promising too
Nitazoxanide seems to work for the MERS coronavirus too
Nitazoxanide also inhibits the replication of a broad range of other RNA and DNA viruses including respiratory syncytial virus, parainfluenza, coronavirus, rotavirus, norovirus, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, dengue, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis virus and human immunodeficiency virus in cell culture assays. Clinical trials have indicated a potential role for thiazolides in treating rotavirus and norovirus gastroenteritis and chronic hepatitis B and chronic hepatitis C.
There’s an ongoing Nitazoxanide trial for COVID-19
It might be effective against influenza too
This podcast from Matt Taibbi and Katie Halper features an interview with Dr Robert Gallo, in which they discuss his research and hopes for Oral Polio Vaccine as a temporary prophylactic treatment against COVID-19.
Unfortunately, it is super cheap and safe, therefore Dr Fauci personally denied funding for research in the USA, discussion of which can be found around one hour and twenty minutes into the discussion. Senior Doctors are so reticent when questioned as to whether the profit motive might possibly play a role when the Medical/Scientific establishment becomes selectively incurious about reseach into cheap, safe, off-patent avenues of inquiry.