Ivermectin in the Equine form – is it SAFE?

Login or register to post comments Last Post 0 reads   23 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Thu, Oct 14, 2021 - 08:55am

    #21
    TamHob

    TamHob

    Status Bronze Member (Offline)

    Joined: Feb 13 2020

    Posts: 111

    count placeholder1

    Ivermectin in the Equine form – is it SAFE?

polyethylene glycol (PEG) (in vaccines, also shampoos, super weird foodlike products etc)

≠ propylene glycol (in horse paste).

Normally I like Mercola’s stuff but the substances are not the same

  • Thu, Oct 14, 2021 - 09:39am

    #22
    tdlucas8

    tdlucas8

    Status Member (Offline)

    Joined: Mar 22 2020

    Posts: 4

    count placeholder0

    Ivermectin in the Equine form – is it SAFE?

During my research on the specific inactive ingredients in the 1% sterile solution I came across these pages:

Bumped——Q: In the Ivermectin 1% livestock injectable solution that we take orally by drinking it at 1 milliliter per 110 pounds of body weight, what is the other 99%? A: 59% propylene glycol, 40% glycerol formal. Both totally, completely safe and widely used.

Ivermectin

 

  • Thu, Oct 14, 2021 - 06:10pm

    #23
    Alan Sills

    Alan Sills

    Status Member (Offline)

    Joined: Sep 05 2021

    Posts: 4

    count placeholder0

    Ivermectin in the Equine form – is it SAFE?

Great stuff thus far folks! I truly appreciate the insights. I am already taking HCQ, loading up on Zn, C, and D, and quercetin. I was thinking about IVM prophylactically – especially because it shows promise in killing cancer cells & shrinking tumors (not that I know of any inside me) – all with virtually NO ill side effects – so I’m thinking “whats the harm” in adding IVM to the regimen (probably .2mg/kg twice a week as I read from Mercola that it remains in your system for only 3.5 days) – the feedback provided thus far gives me pause to do it prophylactically BUT as others have stated, its a no-brainer to take it if/when symptoms (for ANY virus) emerge!

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

Login or Register to post comments