Fauci may have been caught
Fauci’s emails collectively show that “from the beginning, Tony Fauci was worried that the public might conclude COVID had originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”
Fauci then sent an urgent email to his deputy – Hugh Auchincloss – with the subject “IMPORTANT,” and which read “Hugh, it is essential that we speak this AM. Keep your cell phone on … You will have tasks today that must be done.”
Attached to that email was a document titled “Baric, Shi et al – Nature medicine – SARS Gain of function.pdf” referring to Dr. Ralph Baric, a US-based virologist who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology under Dr. Shi Zhengly (“Bat lady”) known for manipulating bat coronaviruses to better-infect humans.
Tucker then shows a clip of Fauci denying that Baric had conducted gain-of-function research, under oath.
“In retrospect, that looks a lot like perjury,” said Carlson, adding that early last year a lot of people at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) were worried that COVID-19 had not occurred naturally, and were concerned that it had been manipulated in a lab in China – facts they were ‘determined’ to hide from the Public.
Tucker then notes that a group of top-level virologists were told to keep the contents of a teleconference discussion “in total confidence” and not to share information until next steps are agreed upon.
I have this impression of a few dudes connecting the dots in moms basement while eating pizza, chips and slamming red bulls…
For our German speaking friends here… just look who the first in CC of Fauci’s fire control mails.
And Marion Koopmans for the Dutch pp-members.
Thank you so much for posting this, NJ Mike! (And Chris in a different thread.)
I know everyone here understands this, but I’ll say it again anyway. A good deception, like a good spy or murder novel, has layers of reveal. When an ah-ha happens, don’t think the story is over. There are still 75 more pages in the book.
The neocons have asked for pre-emptive war on China, hopefully non-kinetic!! Just sanctions, cyber attacks, financial attacks, food related attacks, depriving of natural resources, etc., etc. To harm an emerging competitor.
So the reveal of “lab made” may be used to serve the goal of attacking China while in this layer of the reveal process.
1. was the virus naturally evolved vs lab made
2. accidental vs deliberate release (in a manner to appear as an accident)
3. the intention to harm vs blunders in management that lead to harm
4. which geopolitical faction, (or which alliance of factions) are behind the Fauci’s, Cuomo’s, TV and print deceptions, medicine suppression, advice to not use steroids in inflammatory pneumonia, etc. etc. etc.
All separate questions.
We become certain that this was a lab made virus. But that does not necessarily mean that China was the prime mover.
If I had to answer those questions based upon what I have been able to glean to date.
1.) Genetically engineered
2.) Accidental release
3.) Both. Incompetence at first then followed by malevolence intended to take advantage of the situation.
4.) That last one, I am still puzzled by. I don’t understand why this is being done. I know that greed and control is a part of it but there seems to be something else that I just can’t figure.
By the way, I looked at the Google New Page (as I do every morning) and there were no articles on the scandal involving Fauci.
It is like it simply didn’t happen.
The Google news page finally put up a Fox News article noting that MSNBC is ignoring the issue. There was also an article put up by USAToday, which talked about the emails, but ignored all the smoking guns. For instance, on the issue of “lab origins” they said that Fauci’s emails simply dismissed the “lab origin” rumors as a “conspiracy theory.” They ignored the obvious panic emails Fauci sent trying to deal with the emergency he was facing. This is obviously an attempt to steer the narrative away from the emails by saying “nothing to see here.”
Great points Sand Puppy. Love you laying this out. There are larger forces or stronger players at work. Corbett’s 3 D chess game, for sure.
It will be helpful to see these many things happening as part of a large, non-kinetic “war” for control of the whole enchilada.
Very well put SandPup!
The meme being pushed hard is either it was naturally evolved or China did it. There is no other discussion in all media. This “leak” is being spun as proof that CHina did it.
This info seems to refute that;
“The researchers, who work at the CDC, analyzed more than 7,000 blood donations collected by the American Red Cross in nine states between Dec. 13 and Jan. 17. Among those, 106 samples tested positive for coronavirus antibodies, with at least some positives in all nine states.”
Amazing how weasely this man acts, in a clip from Morning Joe that was shared on twitter he asks for “Keeping an open mind and go after the truth”…. (1:33 onwards).
He probably meant the same way they pursuit the truth on Ivermectin….
Fauci refuses to go after China for destroying evidence & refusing to cooperate with investigators; says the U.S. shouldn’t be “accusatory” as it will make them “pull back more” pic.twitter.com/BkoFdj4c7l
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) June 3, 2021
Btw I picked this up from twitter in my search for Fauci clips, I am not familiar with the poster neither the show.
Mrs. Koopmans is completely harmless, she just works at Erasmus MC, has only 20+ voluntary, unpaid side-hustles and co-authored the PCR test. Let’s not forget she is also part of the leading government advisory board (Outbreak Management Team – OMT) in the Netherlands that basically dictates appropriate COVID measures/strategies for the Netherlands and was part of the on-site investigation team that visited Wuhan recently dismissing any lab leak hypothesis after staying quarantined at her hotel for a week or more and having some guided tours escorted by Chinese officials. So, how much harm can she possible do ? Innocent like a newborn puppy.
This is from her public, official non-conflicting/no benefit declaration at the OMT:
- 1.Member International Advisory Board Graduate School WIAS Wageningen University (2019-2021)
- 2.Member International Advisory Board The Lancet Infectious Diseases (since 2019)
- 3.Member KNAW (Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen] (2019]
- 4.Member Scientific Advisory Board lnfravec2 -International and interdisciplinary infrastructure project on insect vectors of human
- and animal disease, including mosquitoes, sandflies, other flies, and ticks (2019]
- 5.Member KHMW (Koninklijke Hollandsche Maatschappij der Wetenschappen) (since 2018)
- 6.Member COSPAR SSAP Working Group (since 2018)
- 7.Vice Chairperson Committee Vaccinations Dutch Health Council of The Netherlands (since 2018)
- 8.Member Dutch Health Council of The Netherlands (since 2018)
- 9Member WHO BYB Strategy Laboratory working group (since 2018]
- 10.Member Advisory Board Centre for Infectious Disease Control Netherlands RIVM (since 2017)
- 11.Member KNVM Division Medical Microbiology since 2017
- 12.Member SAB Watercycle Research Institute (since 2016)
- 13.Member management team EVDLabNet (since 2016)
- 14.Chair of the EU Global Research Collaboration for lnfectious Disease Preparedness (GLOPID-R] Scientific Advisory Board (since 2015]
- 15.Member WHO R&D Blueprint Scientific Advisory Group (since 2015]
- 16.Scientific Director Theme: Emerging Infectious Diseases Preparedness, Netherlands Centre for One Health, NCOH (since 2015)
- 17.Director National Influenza Centre (NIC] for the World llealth Organisation (since 2014)
- 18.Director WHO Collaborating Centre for Arbovirus and [Iaemorrhagic Fever Reference and Research(since 2014]
- 19.Member of the Alberta Provincial Pediatric EnTeric Infection Team International Scientific Advisory Committee (APPETITE)
- (since 2014]
- 20.Member of the WHO IHR Emergency Committee no MERS-Cov (since 2014)
- 21.Member of the Advisory Council European Society for Virology (since 2010)
No less than 5 WHO connections in this list alone. Really nothing to see here.