Designed to fail or not, the NIH knew the mRNA vaccines ultimately would
Most readers here probably don’t know anything about me, and likely only a little bit about the DRASTIC group of researchers and scientists that I’m a member of, but in terms of what I’m writing about here I am [in part] a primary source.
On 9/21, Chris discussed DRASTIC’s release of a proposed EcoHealth Alliance project submitted to DARPA in early 2018, for their PREEMPT program. The documents don’t show just an intent by EHA to insert Furin Cleavage Sites into novel coronaviruses, they explicitly detail the steps that would be taken to do so.
However, the rejection letter from DARPA lays out another reason to say no – the proposal included a plan for vaccinating bats that didn’t account for the known hyper-recombination ability of coronaviruses. “PREEMPTive Spike” was my article written directly to highlight this point, although that aspect never entered into the broader public awareness of that leak.
Ralph Baric even discussed the problem in the very same “GOF” paper that Fauci cited in his now-public emails, on 1/31/20, that helped spur the drive to suppress all such NIH ties to GOF research ever since.
So, the dots are a little far apart here. And your article is over my head. Here is what I think I understand:
- Fact 1 These mrna are classified as recombination/quasispecies evolution type. So (in plain English) the vaccines are based on a virus that is taken from one species and then in a lab modified with rna from another place.
- Fact 2 The vaccines that are currently made using mrna technology can only target a small part of the virus (partial coverage epitope) . The covid vaccines target the spike. Maybe in the future the vaccines could target multiple areas on the virus.
- Fact 3 It is well known in certain circles that a mrna vaccines for lab made virus, are ineffective. This is evident in a DARPA rejection of a vaccine of this type. https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0c2e7e80-b90e-4d49-b214-2e2215cc2f9f_1141x537.png
- If DARPA knew then the NIH and Fauci must have known.
- Therefore, since the NIH knew COVID19 was an escape from a lab (which they hid) and it was a recombination/quasispecies type of virus and they knew that a mrna vaccine was narrowly targeted at the spike. They knew it would fail due to vaccine evasion.
There are a number of things that occur to me from this article. They might not have known that the spike protein itself was toxic and could cause loads of side effects. The fact that they hid the origin for so long had a additional benefit for them, it hid that they knew the vaccine would fail.
Even though I don’t fully understand.
Adding to the questions/concerns, was this a tool to take down our military? By mandating literally thousands if healthy under 40’s to be vaccinated how much damage have we done?
A few clarifications:
1. All coronaviruses evolve via recombination at much higher rates than ‘typical’ viruses; most living things [including us] evolve via random mutations, but recombination can occur whenever two distinct virion particles infect the same cell. This tendency is exponentially enhanced by the quasipsecies that you mentioned, which is the correct term for what ‘infects’ someone.
What’s important is that these processes are natural, even if additional engineering takes place.
The mRNA vaccines ‘simply’ took the spike protein from the dominant strain, inserted that into a sequence of mRNA meant to tell your cells to produce the spike protein, and surrounded that sequence with a tiny ball of fat [lipid].
Basically, the ‘nanoparticle’ is the spike, and the lipid is how the spike is protected until it can get into the appropriate cells and trigger spike production. The DARPA proposal included a less-advanced method for achieving immune responses in bats, but the weakness is the same regardless.
2. “Partial Epitope Coverage” is absolutely the key phrase; it is the piecemeal approach that produces ‘leaky’ vaccines, which is even worse when the goal is a virus that naturally recombines and infects as a quasi-species swarm.
The same idea has been used as the basis for a universal-flu vaccine, but thus far has been unsuccessful because influenza viruses [and most other pathogens] operate in similar ways in terms of evolution – just in different proportions for each method.
3. It’s well known that all coronaviruses share this same tendency to recombine, so the ‘partial epitope coverage’ strategy is a short-term solution at best, regardless of whether or not the virus targeted by the vaccine came from a lab or not.
4. DARPA rejected a CoV vaccine in BATS that NIH [3 years later] has created and pushed the President to force universal vaccination of the troops.
Fauci is the director of the National Insititute for Allergy & Infectious Diseases – and has been for 36 years. The NIAID is the world’s foremost research institution for understanding the immunological interactions of infectious diseases, and had worked directly for years on CoV vaccine tech with Ralph Baric, Moderna & other labs.
So yes – Fauci knew. The NIH/Moderna amended their pan-flu contract in 2018 [3 months after DARPA rejected the EHA PREEMPT proposal] to add a program for a pan-coronavirus vaccine under the auspices of the NIH’s Vaccine Research Center [which ultimately produced the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine]
5. Therefore yes- Fauci hid his connections to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and neglected to mention to America that his mRNA vaccines were a short-term solution only. Thus, his support for a vaccine mandate RIGHT AT the moment when vaccine escape was emerging is DISGUSTING.
And as we can clearly see, it continues even as we speak.
“Was it a tool designed to specifically take down our military?”
I don’t believe so;
What I haven’t been able to square is why the military would’ve continued to be administered the vaccines after the clear emergence of dangerous cardiovascular side effects – to me, this is an unconscionable risk for a Pentagon so obsessed with ‘readiness.’
This issue is near and dear to my heart, because I spent my Marine Corps career up close and personal with operations planning concerns, and the current policy flies in the face of decades of priorities.
What I can say is that this issue has been clarified [by myself and others] to numerous members of Congress, and efforts have been underway for several months to stop the military mandate. President Biden’s administration has thus far refused to flinch at rescinding the one mandate he has the constitutional authority to enforce.
It is barbaric and stupid regardless of intent. I was told the exact number and percentage of pilots under observation for potential cardiac and/or neurological side effects from the vaccines [Marine pilots only, as of 1 October], and the impact was critical back then [I will not leak information that enemies could exploit].
Charles, very much appreciate your valuable contributions here.
I have been following with great interest Jonathan Couey’s podcasts on the biology/immunology/virology of Covid on GigaohmBiological with great interest for the past few months. They can run long but are highly educational and entertaining in a quirky way.
Couey, I believe, worked with you as a member of DRASTIC which it seems had something to do with his dismissal from his position as Assistant Professor at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine last year.
In any case, I recommend JC’s ( formerly of “JC on Bike” fame on YouTube) GigaohmBiological channel on Twitch.tv without reservation and hope that Chris is able to interview Jonathan at some point. It would be a cracker!
Gracious, you lost me. Oh well.
Charles, thanks for your interesting post.
You say that you don’t think that the intention was to take down the military. Perhaps, not initially. But, now that we have so much data on adverse events, surely some deeply malign influence must be blocking the rescinding of the mandates?
Some doctors/lawyers are describing the vaccine as a ‘bioweapon’. Does it fall within that description, in your opinion?
At this point, I don’t see how any reasonable person could draw any conclusion other than the purposeful destruction of Western civilization. How could anything else make sense? But it seems that most people still can’t allow themselves to go that far. We have to wake up before it’s too late.
Well I’m star-struck! Thanks for visiting the forum Charles.
Haven’t dug into your posts yet, but wanted to thank you for all your group’s incredible work. I recall reading about how DRASTIC had recovered files deleted by China during the cover-up, by accessing obscure areas in a cloud database?
For all you do… We salute you!