Breaking news – Scientist shows Pfizer causing blood clots, live.
Followers of Dr. Kevin W. McCairn (Ph.D.) recently bought him a high-powered microscope to investigate claims of substances found in vaccine vials…. He says:
“Literally, the vaccine was causing a ‘bleaching’….the red blood cells would turn clear & begin to coagulate …the response was within minutes & could be repeated”.
His website only shows the latest stream. At 14:00 into today’s stream (21st October), he talks about his findings. There is also more at 1:29:00 & 3:48:00. You will have to sign-in to view past streams where he examines the vials live & first discovers the clotting at the end of the stream…..
Dr. Kevin W. McCairn (Ph.D.). Principal Investigator at the Korea Brain Research Institute
Systems Neuroscience and Movement Disorders Laboratory (Retired)
The controls were none existent. He was literally scoffing a sandwich while trying to prepare the slides & then spilled the majority of a Pfizer vial contents all over himself trying to draw some from it with a syringe.
The conditions of the environment being taken into consideration, the results were largely ambiguous, at best and the experiment requires running again..perhaps wearing nitrile gloves, cleaning the slides & area of pubic hairs perhaps all while not simultaneously stuffing his face with a sandwich.
At that point if the results shown anything discernible it then begins to warrant the hyperbolic tabloidesque fan posting about “shockig scientific discoveries on livestream!” or w/e.
His entire chat was aghast after he managed to spill pfizer vax all over himself and then proceeded to not bother washing his hands and eating from a sandwich again some moments later while cover slipping “a sample.” I am not sure his very loyal fanbase would be well advised to follow him for health and lifestyle tips lol
And then there was the asking during the stream for donators to send a lot of cash in return for combine a covid vaccine with his semen under the microscope. So that is probably cooming soon too.
Wrong! He was eating while watching the video he made the previous day & answering questions.
So before jumping to conclusions & smears…., this is an ongoing investigation & is limited by the home environment he has to work in… If our institutions were doing their job properly, we wouldn’t have to go to these lengths.
It was his supporters who asked him to investigate the vials – not the other way round. Just like Chris Martenson, Dr. Kevin McCairn was miles ahead of the curve & many of his predications have come to pass…
He has done hours of daily live streams since January 2020, reviewed 100s of scientific papers & contributed to DRASTIC & the international criminal court claims against Western Governments & institutions – just what are your credentials, Roland, & what have you done to raise awareness during this period?
These are the only 2 posts you’ve ever made on PP – I wonder why??
In comparison to other content, at least we could see him holding the viles on camera and documenting the batch numbers. If he were to manage to grift a few hundred thousand he might actually put it into a lab or something.
That being besides the point, I prefer his content over sensational statements about non-existent creatures living in the water, or the presence of bubbles being cited as evidence of something nefarious. Maybe I’ve watched too much content on Bitchute but a lot of it is quite the shit show. Anyway, at least the case with the ICC is still pending and hasn’t been knocked down.
I know it was basically his home office, not a pristine environment but hey, the Japanese already analyzed samples and found evidence of detritus so it’s not like he’d be pioneering that discovery anyway.
I wouldn’t have expected any other tone in response from one of his acolytes.
A few facts:
Airbubbles..Kevin goes to length to decry and mock anyone mistaking air bubbles as anything other…repeatedly…like its now a thing, apparently: and yet upon examining the first of his own prepared slides…after removing the cake crumbs and pubic hairs,, he too was getting into a dizzy over mundane air bubbles.
oh how we forget.
2) “you’ve only made 2 posts” is not an argument.
3) Kevin still to this day maintains that he was previously infected with sars cov 2 and thinks he would have died if it were not for Aspirin.
However when relatively recently in hospital on a different health issue and underwent routine screening the results were his own wife stating in a livestream chat, that: — Kevin has ZERO antibodies to SARS CoV 2.
In the case that hypothetically Kevin was not infected with SARS CoV 2, whatsoever and never experienced Covid, regardless of convincing himself otherwise..it broaches the subject of ethical conduct, in the capacity of offering advice from a perspective of “first hand experience” where the given solution was “Aspirin.”
3) “his credentials are better than yours” this is exactly the kind of aggressive cult like slack rhetoric I would expect in response.
4) Kevin is making a good amount of money from his devotees, as one of his own main admins has pointed out on numerous occasions.
5) In your private message to me continuing the ire, you made claim that Kevin’s ‘investigation’ was validated and weeks later had been witnessed by many millions of people. This is a wistful flight of fantasy. You are invested in Kevin both psychologically and financially I understand. Whereas, I am a peer of Kevin’s and can see through the virtues he lauds himself with, through to the brass tacks of his avarice and fragile egoism. Perhaps he just needs his loyal supporters to step up to the plate a bit further so he can afford that electron microscope, too and then there will be breakthroughs.
6)He didn’t prove jack squat with those sloppy slides other than he is very grubby and neglects his own young children way too often in pursuit of your dollars. edit) and praise…and company.
7) After being invited on the stew Peters show Kevin didnt feel sufficiently well regarded and thereafter proceeded to launch vociferous attacks upon Mr.Peters again and again and again. This is indicative of Kevin having the sort of personality which dictates his following remains no greater than a small handful of unquestioning devotees, apologising in live stream chats if Kevin makes comment that his followers are “unappreciative,” “tight fisted” etc etc ie. not generous enough. Anyone putting up with that is clearly going to be of a gullible submissive character.
I recall one particular instance when I was still tuning in that Kevin proceeded to admonish the viewers over a course of hours for not receiving any donations during that stream…to the point that in the end, the moderator “Marty” (who is always posting donation links in the chat) crumbled and made a donation herself in distress at his grumbling.
8) Kevin defines himself as primarily an entertainer, by his own words. As much as many of his beliefs relating to the pandemic align with my own and many others; he is not a primary information source and his content is not pivotal. The amount of esteem given by his followers hanging on his every word is mentally unhealthy.
The space over there has a suffocated febrile vibe, like an echo chamber of devotees. That’s just the straight dope.
And that’s fine..but that is there and not here so please remember that & conduct yourself accordingly — and that doesn’t include private messages trying to put me on blast. Thanks
And that, as they say, is that.