“Anti-Vaxxer” as Pejorative Slur
I try to think in the positive and consider myself to be pro-choice, pro-informed consent etc. Not sure how to respond to the wrath of the anti anti-vx people or if that distinction would make any difference in their mind. I get the impression many of these people are experiencing some significant mental health challenges at the moment and are venting some really powerfully toxic negative energy. Psychotic break / psychosis / downward spiral of fear. Unsure what to think of the leaders that are of the same sentiment.
It might sound a bit out there however many years ago I was introduced to a book called “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. The core idea is to concentrate and visualize what you want – this is where the idea to think of eg. pro-choice vs anti-vx comes from. I’m not sure they have it quite right but believe they are on to something there.
I do have a lot of concerns about many aspects of this vx program:
- the fact that the creators, manufacturers, medical professionals etc involved in the roll out are immune to damages
- the clinic trials used to get eua were clearly flawed and designed specifically NOT to detect important and significant known risks such as ADE
- the testing process was rushed and not done to very high standards
- there is no long term safety data
- there is clear evidence of tampering with the statistics/data related to the rollout, safety, efficacy etc
- governments the world over are breaking established long standing laws and using unprecedented coercion to force people to accept them
- there is clear evidence of unscientific (and fraudulent) data being used to justify emergency measures and hence increased gov powers and hence the vx programs
- there is clear evidence of suppression of information relating to early preventative treatments – this goes as far as making it illegal to use these proven treatments (in the country I’m currently living in)
- there have been quite a number of undemocratic laws passed under the guise of the pandemic granting the gov unprecidented capabilities
- there have been (to my knowledge) no studies or research on the adverse events in an attempt to understand what the causes are and if there are ways to identify risk prior to taking the vx
- there is no mention of testing for natural immunity – everyone must get the vx regardless of risk or benefit
- there is clear evidence that the gov is ignoring the scientific communities advice
- there is clear evidence that scientists, doctors etc are being censored and unable to contribute to the discussions
- there is clear evidence that doctors and other medical professionals are unable to provide informed consent to patients (eg. in my country a gov agency sent a letter to every dr in the country warning them if anyone speaks out against the vx program they may lose their license to practice)
- ..probably a lot more
People can call me an anti-vx all they want – I really don’t care what people think of me.. or at least I try not to. I haven’t seen anything that makes me think even for a second that getting this thing is in my best interest.
How can I be an “Anti-Vaxxer,” when all the mRNA serums are not vaccines?
I am an “Anti-Prioner,” “Anti-mRNAer,””Anti-Mystery Jabber,” “Anti-Secret Formula Injector,” type person, who has got to be one of the most vaccinated people on this planet.
I guess I am “Pro-Treatment,” and “Pro-Natural Immuner.”
I am not anti vaxx… I am pro choice
I also use the same language against them, for example calling them pro-vaxxers or anti-conspiracy theorist. I know how childish it is but this is the level you have to go to with people brainwashed their mother / daddy.
Interesting article about a medical ethics professor at UC Irvine who refuses to get vaccinated because he’s recovered from COVID and has natural immunity. This lawsuit could set some legal precedent:
From what I see the anti Vax are the ones that are a little more cautious and taking less risks. The idea that being vaxxed as a cure all is just crazy. The info is out there that they spread it but somehow they either don’t really care about anyone else Which is one of their main talking points, or they don’t understand if it keeps speading it won’t slow down. it’s like a snowball going down a hill it’s just going to grow.
It’s so hard to give a hard core vaxxer some information. They will follow it up with a news article from the msm. They still think they are getting truth from the news. After it’s been known for 30 years or more they straight out lie to us. But oh no not this time. This time they are telling us the truth.
Prior to Covid, when vaccines were of a more standard type, pretty much everyone who was anti-vax in some way was previously strongly pro-vax, up until a loved one was harmed by a vaccine. Then comes the education period when if you really delve into it you learn they were never safe and often not very effective.
Now in the Covid era there are those of us who already knew to be skeptical and on the hunt for good information, and those who were previously pro-vax but think this time it might be a little different.
I’m anti-vax because I’m informed. I don’t apologize for it. And I’m increasingly unsympathetic with folks who don’t do their homework and are gaslighted by The Narrative. I stay polite but I’m not feeling very respectful towards them.
Yes, it’s intended to be perjorative, in the same way that the CIA’s contribution of the term “conspiracy theory” is.