I am thinking about enrolling, but I'd first like to see what your Insider Reports contain. Can I get a free sample report?
Most Insider Reports are only available to enrolled members, but a handful of classic reports are available for free to registered users. If you'd like to get a taste of what an Insider Report contains, or you'd simply like to take advantage of the free reports that we have made available to all, you can find them here:
- The Great Asset Bubble
- It's Simple: Trust Yourself
- How The Credit Markets Affect Us All
- The Six Stages of Awareness
- A Preview of Chapter 20 (or, Navigating a Martenson Report)
- Commodities Crushed and How This Can Help You
- Charting a Course Through the Recession
- The Federal Reserve Plays A Dangerous Game
- So Long, Mr. Dollar
- Exponential Money in a Finite World
- How Safe Is My FDIC-Insured Bank Account?
- Uh Oh.
- The End of Money
- Housing - Simple As That
- The Unkindest Cut of All
- The Game Is Afoot
- The United States Is Insolvent
In addition to regular Insider blog entries, we also regularly offer Insider reports in a two-part format, where the first half of the report is available to all for free and the second half is available only to enrolled members. You can get a taste of what the reports are like simply by reading the first part; the second part often goes more in-depth with direct market observations and recommendations.